IronMag Research Chems

Question for the pro/vets here regarding switching from adex to aromasin/nolva...

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Question for the pro/vets here regarding switching from adex to aromasin/nolva...

So I'm on 1 gram of test for the last 3 weeks and for one more week before I drop down to 600mg/week for the remainder of my cycle. I've been taking adex(up to 1mg/day right now)...

Although my nipples are not itchy nor tender they are definitely puffy and I definitely feel a bump behind the right side(although it isn't sore/tender either). I actually don't feel like I'm retaining much water as I'm vascular everywhere except my waist so maybe the water's there?

I will receive aromasin and nolva in a few days, to get rid of this puffyness would it be wise to switch to aromasin and nolva and then drop the nolva until pct? Or should I just switch to the aromasin first? Will this have any effect on libido as letro does?

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

It shouldn't kill your libido the way letro does. I recommend using both aromasin and nolva.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Are you running test alone or are you stacking it with anything?

I ask only because if you are running something like deca or tren along side your test, nolva would be a no-no. If not, like Pirate said....aromasin and nolva together.

/V

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Nothing that would trigger progesterone gyno.

Week 1-10 test enth/prop
    Week 3-4 winny (just b/c it was given to me and using right before vacation)
    Week 6-10 Tbol for 5 weeks @50mg/day.

So I'm guessing aromasin at 25mg/day but not sure about how to dose the nolva during the cycle and when to stop it.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Aromasin alone. Just start it the day after stopping the adex.

Libido should be fine but only labs can confirm.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    Are you running test alone or are you stacking it with anything?

I ask only because if you are running something like deca or tren along side your test, nolva would be a no-no. If not, like Pirate said....aromasin and nolva together.

/V
    Hey Victor, why is it a no-no to take nolva with deca or tren?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by shy View Post
    Hey Victor, why is it a no-no to take nolva with deca or tren?
    Figured I'd chime until until Victor see's this...

19-nors (deca/tren) cause progesterone gyno, not gyno from estrogen...different hormone meaning that an anti-estrogen won't help and nolva in particular has been shown to make progesterone-related gyno symptoms worse...I think

Heavyiron,
    Really no need for nolva? I was always under the impression that nolva was the typical treatment to clear gyno symptoms fast while on cycle. I'll start aromasin at 25mg/day as soon as I get it. Would it make sense to keep running that dose even when I drop my test dose down to 700mg/week?

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DaBeast25 View Post

19-nors (deca/tren) cause progesterone gyno, not gyno from estrogen...different hormone meaning that an anti-estrogen won't help and nolva in particular has been shown to make progesterone-related gyno symptoms worse...I think

Heavyiron,
    Really no need for nolva? I was always under the impression that nolva was the typical treatment to clear gyno symptoms fast while on cycle. I'll start aromasin at 25mg/day as soon as I get it. Would it make sense to keep running that dose even when I drop my test dose down to 700mg/week?
    Nolva is only if you do not have a good AI OR the AI dose is not dialed in yet.

You may be able to get away with less. At 700mg T I only use 25mg Aromasin on Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DaBeast25 View Post

I actually learned something. Thanks bro, for the reply.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

nolva helps with existing symptoms while ldex acts as a barrier, not letting the test convert to estrogen. The two chemicals work differently and have different results. If there's a lump, the only thing that will fix it is the nolva or an extremely high dose of turmeric (You will empty a 70capsule 50mg bottle in 2 days) & need to run it for atleast 2-3 bottles to see results.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Question

So I still haven't recieved my aromasin, BUT I have received axiolabs nolva.

Should I just drop the adex and just run nolva at 20mg/day until I can switch over to aromasin???

I ask b/c although my nipples aren't tender or sore they are puffy and I do feel some tissue under near them(unless Im really losing my mind), and my sex drive is nowhere near where I thought it'd be on 1 gram of test.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I'd wait and see if the adex will fix ya, give it some time (you did up the dose, right?). If you do decide to run the nolva, start at 10mg...20mg might be a bit much.

/V

Sssssssssssssss

Rep Points

stick with the adex during cycle, save the nolva for your pct.