• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question for the pro/vets here regarding switching from adex to aromasin/nolva...

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I'm on 1 gram of test for the last 3 weeks and for one more week before I drop down to 600mg/week for the remainder of my cycle. I've been taking adex(up to 1mg/day right now)...

Although my nipples are not itchy nor tender they are definitely puffy and I definitely feel a bump behind the right side(although it isn't sore/tender either). I actually don't feel like I'm retaining much water as I'm vascular everywhere except my waist so maybe the water's there?

I will receive aromasin and nolva in a few days, to get rid of this puffyness would it be wise to switch to aromasin and nolva and then drop the nolva until pct? Or should I just switch to the aromasin first? Will this have any effect on libido as letro does?

It shouldn't kill your libido the way letro does. I recommend using both aromasin and nolva.

Are you running test alone or are you stacking it with anything?

I ask only because if you are running something like deca or tren along side your test, nolva would be a no-no. If not, like Pirate said....aromasin and nolva together.

/V

Nothing that would trigger progesterone gyno.

Week 1-10 test enth/prop
Week 3-4 winny (just b/c it was given to me and using right before vacation)
Week 6-10 Tbol for 5 weeks @50mg/day.

So I'm guessing aromasin at 25mg/day but not sure about how to dose the nolva during the cycle and when to stop it.

Aromasin alone. Just start it the day after stopping the adex.

Libido should be fine but only labs can confirm.

Are you running test alone or are you stacking it with anything?

I ask only because if you are running something like deca or tren along side your test, nolva would be a no-no. If not, like Pirate said....aromasin and nolva together.

/V
Hey Victor, why is it a no-no to take nolva with deca or tren?

Hey Victor, why is it a no-no to take nolva with deca or tren?

Figured I'd chime until until Victor see's this...

19-nors (deca/tren) cause progesterone gyno, not gyno from estrogen...different hormone meaning that an anti-estrogen won't help and nolva in particular has been shown to make progesterone-related gyno symptoms worse...I think :coffee:

Heavyiron,
Really no need for nolva? I was always under the impression that nolva was the typical treatment to clear gyno symptoms fast while on cycle. I'll start aromasin at 25mg/day as soon as I get it. Would it make sense to keep running that dose even when I drop my test dose down to 700mg/week?

19-nors (deca/tren) cause progesterone gyno, not gyno from estrogen...different hormone meaning that an anti-estrogen won't help and nolva in particular has been shown to make progesterone-related gyno symptoms worse...I think :coffee:

Heavyiron,
Really no need for nolva? I was always under the impression that nolva was the typical treatment to clear gyno symptoms fast while on cycle. I'll start aromasin at 25mg/day as soon as I get it. Would it make sense to keep running that dose even when I drop my test dose down to 700mg/week?
Nolva is only if you do not have a good AI OR the AI dose is not dialed in yet.

You may be able to get away with less. At 700mg T I only use 25mg Aromasin on Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat.

I actually learned something. Thanks bro, for the reply.

nolva helps with existing symptoms while ldex acts as a barrier, not letting the test convert to estrogen. The two chemicals work differently and have different results. If there's a lump, the only thing that will fix it is the nolva or an extremely high dose of turmeric (You will empty a 70capsule 50mg bottle in 2 days) & need to run it for atleast 2-3 bottles to see results.

IML Gear Cream!
So I still haven't recieved my aromasin, BUT I have received axiolabs nolva.

Should I just drop the adex and just run nolva at 20mg/day until I can switch over to aromasin???

I ask b/c although my nipples aren't tender or sore they are puffy and I do feel some tissue under near them(unless Im really losing my mind), and my sex drive is nowhere near where I thought it'd be on 1 gram of test.

I'd wait and see if the adex will fix ya, give it some time (you did up the dose, right?). If you do decide to run the nolva, start at 10mg...20mg might be a bit much.

/V

Back