• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

help from the experts!

magna88

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
G'day

I'm 21 75kg(165lbs) and 6'1 (185cm) and i have no idea about steroids!
I'm looking at getting my body to about 87kg (190lbs), i've never taken any form of weight/muscle enhancers but would like everybody's opinions on what i should take first and in what cycles and the timeframe i should expect my goal. how much I should work out during the week to archive this and maintain it! and the side effects. a friend of mine has told me sus 250 is what he is taking and he is looking in good shape.

I'm no expert, but you are really light for your height. You don't need to be on a cycle to achieve the goals you are looking for. It sounds as if your diet and training need to be corrected. It's not suggested for those below their average body weight to start a cycle, and with your stats you fall far behind.

You can take all the weight and muscle enhancers in the world, but the ONLY thing that will give you mass right now is good, clean & lean food. I'm sure this is not what you want to hear, but it's the truth. I best suggest you study your ass off if you plan to use AAS in the future...you can't get into this game blindfolded.

Post your diet.

/V

thanks for the tips, im very lean but more athletic i do a lot of exercise cardio and play football! i have an extremily high metabolism and eat all the right foods. my weight is always fluxuating between 74-77kg i really want to get over the 80's.

i eat plenty of pasta's steaks, chicken, tuna etc. what are some good diets for weight gain and training plans?

thanks for the tips, im very lean but more athletic i do a lot of exercise cardio and play football! i have an extremily high metabolism and eat all the right foods. my weight is always fluxuating between 74-77kg i really want to get over the 80's.

i eat plenty of pasta's steaks, chicken, tuna etc. what are some good diets for weight gain and training plans?

What is your current diet & training program. I.e. can you list a typical day's meal plan, put it into a food counts program like FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal so we know what it means "I eat plenty of .. " this & that. Also how much cardio, training, etc. do you do?

The point is that your body can only reflect your lifestyle, The way you look / are now is the result of what & how much you eat, as well as the energy demands you put on your body. If you want to gain, then you need to tweak your diet. You can't expect to not change anything in what you do now, and then throw in some drugs, and then maintain the results. IMO you need to spend some time modifiying your diet for the results you want , lift like a mutherfucker and see if you grow. If you don't, then you need to modify something again. When you start to see some results, and keep it up for a good solid year, then maybe, just maybe,, after you've spent a LOT of time educating yourself on steroids & the effects of steroids (both results & sides) and PCT, then consider a cycle. I seriously think, at your age if you start relying on steroids to get whatever results your current lifestyle isn't providing, you're sort of screwing yourself in your body's ability to produce those results naturally. You're already at your natural peak of testosterone production - its a shame to waste that and have to deal w/ test shutdown because you wanted to cycle instead. You need to spend more time learning how to manipulate your diet & training to get results first. THOSE are the things that will allow you to maintain whatever results you gain.

Well, this isn't the right place for this discussion. You will have much better luck getting the answers you need in the Diet & Nutrition section of this board.

A good weight gain plan? 6000+ cals / 320gr of protein a day. That's what I use when bulking....but I'm almost 100lbs. heavier than you. Figure out (in numbers) what your daily caloric and protein intake are like.

/V

(ya beat me again Sassy)

G'day

I'm 21 75kg(165lbs) and 6'1 (185cm) and i have no idea about steroids!
I'm looking at getting my body to about 87kg (190lbs), i've never taken any form of weight/muscle enhancers but would like everybody's opinions on what i should take first and in what cycles and the timeframe i should expect my goal. how much I should work out during the week to archive this and maintain it! and the side effects. a friend of mine has told me sus 250 is what he is taking and he is looking in good shape.

check video STEROIDS SAVED MY LIFE (you tube), this dude was probably your measures.

Back