• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

anavar only cycle

gqblair22

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
please dont write on this post if you're gonna bash, that being said, 22 yrs old, training seriously for roughly 4 years, ran one test e cycle, this will be my second ever cycle, currently 5'10" 185 lbs, bf % ~ 9-10, looking to gain maybe 8-10 pounds and drop 1-2% bf or stay the same, currently don't do any cardio, but have abs strictly from dieting, any advice on diet or cardio in regards to achieving my goals lemme know thanks.

cycle:
synergy pharma group anavar/ BD var
weeks 1-6 = 60mgs ED
weeks 7-11 = clomid - 150/100/50/50
weeks 1-11 = AI cycle support
weeks 1-11 = creatine mono

Diet:
meal 1 - 1 1/2 cup oats w/ 2 scoops protein w/water (shake) + ww english muffin w/ nat pb
meal 2 (post workout) - 1 1/2 cup oats, 2 scoops protein w/milk (shake)
meal 3 - 2 cups brown rice 8 oz grilled chicken
meal 4 - 2 cups sweet potatoes 10 oz grilled chicken
meal 5 - 2 cups brown rice 8oz of some form of lean red meat
meal 6 (before bed) - 1 cup oats, 1 tbsp nat pb w/ 2 scoops caesin w/water (shake)

chicken will occasionally be sub'd for fish

Great cycle for a woman.

Enter your food and post up your calories, grams pro, cho and fat.

GFR, 60mg 'var would make for one jacked bitch!

thought i made it clear to not post if you had nothing constructive to say, so you can go fuck yourself my man, i posted my diet, do the math if you wanna know calories

and secondly, since youre too much of a dumbass to realize not everyone wants to be a body builder, i train mma, so i need to stay in a weight class and not become a bloated mess

thought i made it clear to not post if you had nothing constructive to say, so you can go fuck yourself my man, i posted my diet, do the math if you wanna know calories
First off Built is a woman and a very hot one at that. she was trying to help you out
and secondly, since youre too much of a dumbass to realize not everyone wants to be a body builder, i train mma, so i need to stay in a weight class and not become a bloated mess
Also I'm an mma fighter and I use a variety of different aas for different purposes including bulking. If you know what your doing its easy to stay within a weight class. One last thing I dont think your gonna get anywhere with that kind of attitude here so... why not take your own advice and go fuck YOURSELF. You have no business messin with aas or MMA CHUMP

First off Built is a woman and a very hot one at that. she was trying to help you out

Also I'm an mma fighter and I use a variety of different aas for different purposes including bulking. If you know what your doing its easy to stay within a weight class. One last thing I dont think your gonna get anywhere with that kind of attitude here so... why not take your own advice and go fuck YOURSELF. You have no business messin with aas or MMA CHUMP

2 things, one, my attitude wouldnt have been that had i known she was a women obviously, so for that i apologize built, and 2, i know quite a bit about aas, and you know nothing of me with mma, and am probably more informed than half the people who use aas and think fish oil is a pct, regardless, i didnt say anything to you, so calm yourself down over there telling me to go fuck myself "CHUMP"

wow, nice way to treat a moderator, she is a female, and you can go fuck yourself.

wow, nice way to treat a moderator, she is a female, and you can go fuck yourself.

like i said, i payed 0 attention to the fact that she was a moderator, or that she was a women, I'm used to responses like that from guys being assholes lol, thats why i replied unfavorably

IML Gear Cream!
like i said, i payed 0 attention to the fact that she was a moderator, or that she was a women, I'm used to responses like that from guys being assholes lol, thats why i replied unfavorably

she knows more about diet and nutrition than you ever will, I guarantee it, so if you want help post the fucking numbers like she asked.

and just because your goal in not "bodybuilding" does not mean shit, it's still muscles and strength regardless of the goal at hand.

Just to keep thigns in perspective, you will NOT find any intelligent female using 60 mg of var/day. Most cap the dose at 20 mg ED and will switch over to injectibles as the sides start to outweigh the value of the results at that level for women.

I don't think you're goign to get much from a 6 week cycle of var tho. Maybe throw in some test. I'm also not sure why you need an AI in that since var doesn't aromatize.

In fact, I think most guys will agree that you need some sort of test in any cycle to make it worth your while.

please dont write on this post if you're gonna bash, that being said, 22 yrs old, training seriously for roughly 4 years, ran one test e cycle, this will be my second ever cycle, currently 5'10" 185 lbs, bf % ~ 9-10, looking to gain maybe 8-10 pounds and drop 1-2% bf or stay the same, currently don't do any cardio, but have abs strictly from dieting, any advice on diet or cardio in regards to achieving my goals lemme know thanks.

cycle:
weeks 1-6 = 60mgs ED

Diet:
meal 1 - 1 1/2 cup oats w/ 2 scoops protein w/water (shake) + ww english muffin w/ nat pb
meal 6 (before bed) - 1 cup oats, 1 tbsp nat pb w/ 2 scoops caesin w/water (shake)

Oxandrolone is not going to get you 8-10lbs of LBM especially in 6 weeks. You will gain some strength though.

i dont doubt built knows her stuff, but make no mistake, i know a whole lot about this stuff as well, the remark in regards to being a bodybuilder was strictly to show that most people assume this cycle is a "waste" because im not adding 25lbs of water weight to keep 15 after, im not looking to gain that much. I agree most people as sassy said, like to throw test into a cycle, honestly not a fan of the test sides, and for anyone whos gonna say something to the affect of "test needs to be the base of any cycle" lee priest proves you wrong. that being said, perhaps primo thrown in would be worth while? i looked at OT as well, just looking for input, honestly will probably stick the 60ngs/6 weeks but just seeing what people thought.

i dont doubt built knows her stuff, but make no mistake, i know a whole lot about this stuff as well, the remark in regards to being a bodybuilder was strictly to show that most people assume this cycle is a "waste" because im not adding 25lbs of water weight to keep 15 after, im not looking to gain that much. I agree most people as sassy said, like to throw test into a cycle, honestly not a fan of the test sides, and for anyone whos gonna say something to the affect of "test needs to be the base of any cycle" lee priest proves you wrong. that being said, perhaps primo thrown in would be worth while? i looked at OT as well, just looking for input, honestly will probably stick the 60ngs/6 weeks but just seeing what people though
If you know so damn much why you asking questions about a cycle thats not even a cycle. You bash BB then use Lee Priest foe an example. Start reading your posts before you post em bro your making yourself look stupid. And for the record I guarantee you dont know a fraction of what built knows about diet. You want feed back then open your ears and shut up with the useless blabbering.

I have been using steroids longer than this guy has been alive but he won't listen to me or anyone else so...

im not not listening to anyone, im asking opinions, opinions dont need to be followed, and jesus im not saying i know more than built, im just pointing out that i know more than you make think so dont like trivialize everything i say, when did i bash BB? never, just pointing out my reasons for var only, and lee priest is the perfect counter example of people who think test needs to be the base of any cycle thats ALL i was pointing out, yet you decide to focus on one small point of my entire argument

I'm curious as to what is the logic behind 60 mg anavar for 6 weeks?

IML Gear Cream!
I'm curious as to what is the logic behind 60 mg anavar for 6 weeks?

heard thats a good dose, for a decent amount of time, for some vascularity, strength, and 5-10 pound gains, but theres a million different people with a million diff opinions, jsut trying to get the popular one to reference for my cyce

...and lee priest is the perfect counter example of people who think test needs to be the base of any cycle thats ALL i was pointing out, yet you decide to focus on one small point of my entire argument

Lee Priest is an idiot and he is full of shit.

He could just use:

DSC06065.jpg

Im not a pro at all on this but I belive I have read heavyiron's post's before and wont anavar fuck your lipid profile up pretty good.

Not the best thing to mess with if your wanting to keep fighting fit in mma (every pun intended).

omfg what a crazy syringe and pin.

anavar is best for man to take 60-100mg if you can do it since real anavar is expensive!

What is AI cycle support? Is this some kind of OTC supplement?

Im not a pro at all on this but I belive I have read heavyiron's post's before and wont anavar fuck your lipid profile up pretty good.

Not the best thing to mess with if your wanting to keep fighting fit in mma (every pun intended).

It will bring your HDL down to a scary level. You should bounce back pretty quick from a six week cycle though.

cycle:
weeks 1-6 = 60mgs ED

Diet:

Okay, lemme get this straight.

60mg oxandrolone/day x 6 weeks = 2.52 grams of oral-only AAS over SIX WEEKS.

You want to gain 8-10 lbs of muscle while dropping 1-2% bodyfat in six weeks.

Now, math is tough for girls, but still, some simple arithmetic reveals that what you want is to go from 185 and 10% (166.5 lbs lbm), to 192 and 8% (176.5 lbs lbm) in six weeks of oxandrolone and an undisclosed level of calories.

Somehow this lofty goal does NOT qualify as building the body, that is to say, "bodybuilding".

Furthermore, you expect this to be possible on a tiny dose of oral-only gear, and the first person who offers you an outstretched hand, you slap across the face, only to say you wouldn't have done so had you known that person's gender.

Interesting.

she knows more about diet and nutrition than you ever will, I guarantee it, so if you want help post the fucking numbers like she asked.

and just because your goal in not "bodybuilding" does not mean shit, it's still muscles and strength regardless of the goal at hand.

i dont doubt built knows her stuff, but make no mistake, i know a whole lot about this stuff as well, the remark in regards to being a bodybuilder was strictly to show that most people assume this cycle is a "waste" because im not adding 25lbs of water weight to keep 15 after, im not looking to gain that much. I agree most people as sassy said, like to throw test into a cycle, honestly not a fan of the test sides, and for anyone whos gonna say something to the affect of "test needs to be the base of any cycle" lee priest proves you wrong. that being said, perhaps primo thrown in would be worth while? i looked at OT as well, just looking for input, honestly will probably stick the 60ngs/6 weeks but just seeing what people thought.

^ HAHAHAHAHA, goodlord, wild thread I missed (damn).

This about sums it up.

gblair, I wish you every success.

I will not help you.

Robert, jcar: thank you for your kind words.

Back