• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

where is this board going?

CG

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been in and out and on and off the diet wagon for about a year now, but always called this board my home, no matter how active I was at any time. I have always appreciated the articles by tom v and all the contributing experts. When I was first down and out patrick even hooked me up with his book, which was the greatest thing o ever could have imagined. Through the years there have been a great amount of people with vast amounts of knowledge always willing to share (built, gaz, mudge, pirate, min0 and tons of others) who I have asked and they have been happy to help guide me. Shit I feel like there's certain people who hang out and just aim to make you crack you up and pick you up when you're having a shitty day. Long story short, I love this board and most all of its members...

Here is where my concern comes in, one year ago yesterday, I lost my job (which housed my gym as well) and I totally fell off and lost contact with much of the community. Recently I realized I have totally let myself go and need to get my act together already. In turn, I decided to start coming around and bringing myself back into the fold at ironmag, a good board with a great rep.

Much to my dismay, the board that once refused to talk about sources and if ya did, well you were OUT now has a well known source as a fucking board sponsor. It seems like more and more often there are "informed" dudes with the "best lab ever" which is indoubtably either a scam or some shit hole ugl meth lab that is switching trades for the week. Now there are members who have been around for 3 days, who are now elite members, going around shitting on long term sponsors and well trusted research chem sites. I'm sorry to say it seems like this board (like many others in the past) have merely been bough by the highest bidder, which, I am pained to see. I always considered prince\robert to be a good duy and a solid businessman, and I am not disputing this fact, I am just concerned and looking for answers.

So, bros, admins mods sponsors, what do you have to say? Please don't prove me right by delting or closing the thread either, I'm just curious and concerned

I can't answer any of those other questions, but there are still a tonne of awesome people here - if anything the collective level of knowledge is always going up. There have been some great threads and discussions lately, and as always - lots of hilarious shit, lol.

Good to see you back though, will be checking out your journal!

I've been in and out and on and off the diet wagon for about a year now, but always called this board my home, no matter how active I was at any time. I have always appreciated the articles by tom v and all the contributing experts. When I was first down and out patrick even hooked me up with his book, which was the greatest thing o ever could have imagined. Through the years there have been a great amount of people with vast amounts of knowledge always willing to share (built, gaz, mudge, pirate, min0 and tons of others) who I have asked and they have been happy to help guide me. Shit I feel like there's certain people who hang out and just aim to make you crack you up and pick you up when you're having a shitty day. Long story short, I love this board and most all of its members...

Here is where my concern comes in, one year ago yesterday, I lost my job (which housed my gym as well) and I totally fell off and lost contact with much of the community. Recently I realized I have totally let myself go and need to get my act together already. In turn, I decided to start coming around and bringing myself back into the fold at ironmag, a good board with a great rep.

Much to my dismay, the board that once refused to talk about sources and if ya did, well you were OUT now has a well known source as a fucking board sponsor. It seems like more and more often there are "informed" dudes with the "best lab ever" which is indoubtably either a scam or some shit hole ugl meth lab that is switching trades for the week. Now there are members who have been around for 3 days, who are now elite members, going around shitting on long term sponsors and well trusted research chem sites. I'm sorry to say it seems like this board (like many others in the past) have merely been bough by the highest bidder, which, I am pained to see. I always considered prince\robert to be a good duy and a solid businessman, and I am not disputing this fact, I am just concerned and looking for answers.

So, bros, admins mods sponsors, what do you have to say? Please don't prove me right by delting or closing the thread either, I'm just curious and concerned

Let me answer your question by asking one...other than a couple of new sponsors and a bit more open talk in the Anabolic Zone forum what has changed here and how is it affecting you?

I can't answer any of those other questions, but there are still a tonne of awesome people here - if anything the collective level of knowledge is always going up. There have been some great threads and discussions lately, and as always - lots of hilarious shit, lol.

Good to see you back though, will be checking out your journal!

thanks ,and in a way, you are right, having more members is great for the entire community, but with the good always come the bad i guess.

lol

Let me answer your question by asking one...other than a couple of new sponsors and a bit more open talk in the Anabolic Zone forum what has changed here and how is it affecting you?

its not that simple, or at least to me. this went from a board where open sourcing would get an immediate ban, normally within minutes of mentioning it. (in Anabolic Zone, open chat, shit it even happened in the diet and nutrition thread a few times) now one of the board sponsors is a source? it also seems that when a one of the new sponsors came through (not sure which one exactly) they brought a crew of fanboys who made it their mission to shit all over existing sponsors who have been as legit as can be for a while now (CEM haters are rampant now). Now i know this is an open forum and everyone is allowed their opinion, but there are certain things that just seem off. maybe times are a changing and in my old age (23 lol) I'm having a hard time adapting. I dont know what it is, but things have definitely changed, maybe its the all at once influx of douche bags thats killing me, but i am not a fan. I miss the good ole days of guys answering every question with "buy more feshh oil!", it seems now the same questions are being answered with a pm of "pssst... wanna know a secret? XXXXXX is my source, gtg totally legit" kinds of shit.

i also know I can not be the only one who recognized this. thanks for the answer though..

its not that simple, or at least to me. this went from a board where open sourcing would get an immediate ban, normally within minutes of mentioning it. (in Anabolic Zone, open chat, shit it even happened in the diet and nutrition thread a few times) now one of the board sponsors is a source? it also seems that when a one of the new sponsors came through (not sure which one exactly) they brought a crew of fanboys who made it their mission to shit all over existing sponsors who have been as legit as can be for a while now (CEM haters are rampant now). Now i know this is an open forum and everyone is allowed their opinion, but there are certain things that just seem off. maybe times are a changing and in my old age (23 lol) I'm having a hard time adapting. I dont know what it is, but things have definitely changed, maybe its the all at once influx of douche bags thats killing me, but i am not a fan. I miss the good ole days of guys answering every question with "buy more feshh oil!", it seems now the same questions are being answered with a pm of "pssst... wanna know a secret? XXXXXX is my source, gtg totally legit" kinds of shit.

i also know I can not be the only one who recognized this. thanks for the answer though..

So even though we all know that bodybuilding (as well as many other sports that we all watch) depend on the use of anabolic steroids if we talk about it openly it's seen as bad, a taboo, kind of like marijuana. If it were not for the government and media demonizing steroids no one would care or think twice about it.

You keep talking about sources, we don't talk about sources here, World-Pharma.org is a legit pharmacy, you should not order any products from them if they are illegal in the country you live in!

So even though we all know that bodybuilding (as well as many other sports that we all watch) depend on the use of anabolic steroids if we talk about it openly it's seen as bad, a taboo, kind of like marijuana. If it were not for the government and media demonizing steroids no one would care or think twice about it.

You keep talking about sources, we don't talk about sources here, World-Pharma.org is a legit pharmacy, you should not order any products from them if they are illegal in the country you live in!

There are natural body builders, and natural professional athletes, as few and as infrequent as they may be, THEY DO EXIST. Talking about a substance is great, its a free country we should talk about experiences and share any knowledge we each may have. you are missing what i am saying, a year ago, there was no source discussion, nor any sponsorship by any pharmacy from any country.

in what country is it legal to sell or purchase any type of aas without a perscription? (and the proof of such) I am not even going to mention wp's "legal information" page, which is, BLANK.

my issue is not even with wp, which is why i didnt call them out by name before.

i am not saying that i would even be adverse to trying SOME of their products out. too bad i dont order products that are illegal to import (i go face to face lol)

im not calling you out personally, it was more of an open ended rant to the entire community. I do greatly appreciate the candor though.

Does Bill L run this show now too?

Last edited:
There are natural body builders, and natural professional athletes, as few and as infrequent as they may be, THEY DO EXIST. Talking about a substance is great, its a free country we should talk about experiences and share any knowledge we each may have. you are missing what i am saying, a year ago, there was no source discussion, nor any sponsorship by any pharmacy from any country.

True, but if we were an "all natural" bodybuilding site/board there would not be an anabolic steroid forum, and it's always been here.

IMO: Acting like anabolics is taboo just supports the media and feds point of view. Being a former ignoramous about anabolics I for one like the truth being out there.
If you take the time to read the posts on the subject overall there's good honest advise given by responsible people.

in what country is it legal to sell or purchase any type of aas without a prescription? (and the proof of such)

Mexico as one example.

Not legally without a prescription, though.

Getting A Mexican Prescription

You may find yourself wondering how to find a doctor that is authorized to write legal prescriptions for controlled medicines. The best way is to first find a first class pharmacy and then ask the supervisor for the name and telephone number of a doctor that they know and trust. Usually their 'recommended' doctor is within a block or two of the pharmacy.

If you need a large amount of controlled medicine, you will find that most doctors will balk at the idea of issuing prescriptions for more than one hundred tablets; even then they may write two different prescriptions for fifty tablets each and tell you to purchase the other prescription at a different pharmacy. Be sure to ask the doctor to telephone the pharmacy and confirm the fact that they do have the medicine on the shelf. It can be frustrating to go through the trouble of finding a doctor and paying him (commonly, twenty dollars) to write a prescription, only to find that the pharmacy is out of stock.

It would be wise to provide the doctor with a recent U.S. pill bottle, showing that you are under the care of a U.S. doctor.

Have the farmacia make a photocopy of the prescription (this is a very common practice) and keep it with you. If you are asked to provide proof of purchase at U.S. Customs, this receipt can save you a lot of time.

More @ The Peoples Guide to Mexico:

who are now elite members, going around

I purchased an elite membership for fifteen bucks soon after registering because it was important to me to support an obviously great site. Small community with knowledgeable and welcoming people.

shitting on long term sponsors and well trusted research chem sites.

I haven't seen that, but I'm not in all the subforums.

So, bros, admins mods sponsors, what do you have to say? Please don't prove me right by deleting or closing the thread either, I'm just curious and concerned

World Pharma is—as Robert stated—a legitimate pharmacy. Any site needs income to survive and so there's that. Ignore the "bad" and embrace what made you a longtime IronMagazine member originally. Welcome back and I'm sorry to hear about your job.

There have been a lot of rumors around my job. It seems as if no one is safe. :(

IML Gear Cream!
if you're looking for lame-arse, placebo-pushing, retarded over-sensorship coupled with right-wing christian zealots, go and check out AnabolicMinds dot com

. . and send the regards from the DRSE ;)

ironmag is the shizz :thumb:

I took the entirely wrong approach...

where is this board going?

disneyland.jpg

YouTube Video

if you're looking for lame-arse, placebo-pushing, retarded over-sensorship coupled with right-wing christian zealots, go and check out AnabolicMinds dot com

THAt mTR guy sent me an email about the megajackness over there:coffee:

lmao, not in any way at all, just a lot of open talk, which kinda surprised one of the guys that had been around for a while. its all good. AM can SMD for all i care lol.. besides, im still here arent i?

IMO: Acting like anabolics is taboo just supports the media and feds point of view. Being a former ignoramous about anabolics I for one like the truth being out there.
If you take the time to read the posts on the subject overall there's good honest advise given by responsible people.

oh shit by no means am i trying to act like theyre a bad thing. actually, im a bit envious of everyone with the coin and sack to make the jump lol. I know there is a TON of good info on anabolics here, I was formerly one of the guys who was the first to shit on some 18 year old who wanted to play pro baseball and started asking about test deca tren etc. i think the info is great, just some of the shit thats different than it used to be around here bothered me a bit

Mexico as one example.

Not legally without a prescription, though.

Getting A Mexican Prescription

You may find yourself wondering how to find a doctor that is authorized to write legal prescriptions for controlled medicines. The best way is to first find a first class pharmacy and then ask the supervisor for the name and telephone number of a doctor that they know and trust. Usually their 'recommended' doctor is within a block or two of the pharmacy.

If you need a large amount of controlled medicine, you will find that most doctors will balk at the idea of issuing prescriptions for more than one hundred tablets; even then they may write two different prescriptions for fifty tablets each and tell you to purchase the other prescription at a different pharmacy. Be sure to ask the doctor to telephone the pharmacy and confirm the fact that they do have the medicine on the shelf. It can be frustrating to go through the trouble of finding a doctor and paying him (commonly, twenty dollars) to write a prescription, only to find that the pharmacy is out of stock.

It would be wise to provide the doctor with a recent U.S. pill bottle, showing that you are under the care of a U.S. doctor.

Have the farmacia make a photocopy of the prescription (this is a very common practice) and keep it with you. If you are asked to provide proof of purchase at U.S. Customs, this receipt can save you a lot of time.

More @ The Peoples Guide to Mexico:

I purchased an elite membership for fifteen bucks soon after registering because it was important to me to support an obviously great site. Small community with knowledgeable and welcoming people.

I haven't seen that, but I'm not in all the subforums.

World Pharma is???as Robert stated???a legitimate pharmacy. Any site needs income to survive and so there's that. Ignore the "bad" and embrace what made you a longtime IronMagazine member originally. Welcome back and I'm sorry to hear about your job.

There have been a lot of rumors around my job. It seems as if no one is safe. :(

seeee? even in mexico you need "un prescription"! lol

elite members are great, and shit, once my tax return comes through (thanks for something obama! lol) I think that will be my first purchase, followed by some arsan, dinner for my lady, and a nice night out with some skank for myself lol. my issue is that there were guys with 7 posts, elite members, no rep here at all, and they're just spouting off bs. not for nothing, when i joined, i read, observed, chimed in when i could and just relaxed. maybe these guys are from another board and are more knowledgeable than i was when i first started, maybe not.

after reading through almost every page on their site, they do seem a little more legit than your run of the mill Moldavian ugl gear warehouse lol. so I apologize for jumping to any conclusions about WP, I am ALWAYS skeptical of things, especially new things. (and considering the amount of trash that is talked about Bill L, i think i have a right to be curious, eh?)

thanks for welcoming back, and well, the job? makes me sad that i even voted, watching my company's pres and THE PRES meet and him come back to lay off over 6000 people world wide.

good luck with your job buddy.

thanks for welcoming back, and well, the job? makes me sad that i even voted, watching my company's pres and THE PRES meet and him come back to lay off over 6000 people world wide.

good luck with your job buddy.

That's messed up. :wits:

OH FUCK YEAH!!! DISNEYLAND!!! IVE NEVER BEEN!!!!

lol

Neither have I.

Have been to Disney World, but that was more than 30 years ago.

if you're looking for lame-arse, placebo-pushing, retarded over-sensorship coupled with right-wing christian zealots, go and check out anabolicminds dot com

. . And send the regards from the drse ;)

lmao!

i havent been here all that long, but, i like the way things are run over here. i agree on not saying things openly about a source, because who knows whos watching or even a member that could get that source popped. imo

Back