Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Cutting cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cutting cycle

Rep Points

Cutting cycle

I want to run E-Trenbolone (1cc-200mg) and Winny v orals (1tab-10mg) i just dont know how long to run and the amounts. plz help me out guys...

Rep Points

My friend You have some powerful stuff there for not knowing how to use it. If by E-Trenbolone you mean trenbolone enanthate and the 200mg/ml concentration indicates you do, that's a steroid with 3-5 times the anabolic punch of testosterone and some possibly serious side effects that's going to stay active in your body for a full week. If the side effects are intolerable for you, tough, you'll just have to ride it out for the whole week. That's because enanthate is the longest of the three delay release esters that trenbolone is normally bound to. I would strongly suggest you experiment with trenbolone acetate first which only hangs around for 24-48 hrs and is much cheaper. Both are trenbolone and both will yield similar anabolic results but you can cut it short if you are one of the guys who gets insomnia, night sweats, aggression, hair loss, nut shrinkage from tren, not all do. The down side is you have to inject either every day or at least every other day to maintain blood levels rather than once a week. Most new guys are cautioned by the more experienced to try only a six week cycle for the first use of tren. This is because tren seriously shuts down your own testosterone production and protracted use without a good pct ( post cycle therapy) could atrophy your testicles beyond recoverry. If you are new to tren you probably shouldn't use more than 100-300 mg per week. Only about half of the weight of tren enanthate is the active tren molecule. Two thirds of tren acetate is active tren molecule so you figure dosage accordingly. You really need to do a lot more research before trying this stuff. Good luck.

Rep Points

Ive done bulking cycles before i just really never experienced with cutting cycles. But i can get trenbolone acetate also 75mg. if i run that for 8-10 weeks at 200mg a week with winny v at 50mg a day for 8 weeks i heard that is a good cutting cycle. Should i start the tren and then two to three weeks into this cyle start the winni??? i just dont know wat the best way to use these chemicals.

Rep Points

Only use tren for bulking go with Test and Anavar or winny. Thats a good easy cut combo
    World Domination = TREN

Rep Points

I just dont want to get bloated from the test.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rOiD bOy View Post
    I just dont want to get bloated from the test.
    You wont if you run a proper AI. Aromasin 25mgeod or Arimadex .5mg eod. you be good to go
    World Domination = TREN

Rep Points

I looked into the anavar if you were running it with a cycle of winni how would you do it? like mg and length and do i start both at same time or wat?

Rep Points

I looked into the anavar if you were running it with a cycle of winni how would you do it? like mg and length and do i start both at same time or wat?
    I wouldnt run em together. Check out the stickies here they'll answer alot of your questions bro
    World Domination = TREN

Rep Points

your a idiot
    Inzer Advanced
    (Pump till you Puke).

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by weldingman View Post
    your a idiot
    who? The OP? He knows what he's doing. Just checking to see if we're as knowledgable as he is.
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

tren+mast+winst+testo and HGH rule

Get outta my yard
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Cut with diet. Drugs don't matter as much as diet and training. I seem to cut just fine on 300 mg test C with an AI. And what are you trying to give yourself joint pain? Tren and winstrol without and test is going to kill your joints. No estrogen = aching joints.

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by weldingman View Post
    your a idiot
    What he's say'n is that you need to do some SERIOUS research before you proceed with whatever it is you're plan'n. All due respect. There's abolutely zero logic to what you're propose'n to do as well an your inexperience is kinda obvious so keep study'n before you leap.

Good luck and be CAREFUL.
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep Points

Thumbs up

primobalan depot and winny depot for 8 weeks

check out backo666

Rep Points

Could i run mastabol with the winny instead of the primobalan???

Rep Points

Tried and true combo bro Test and Var or Test and Winny. With diet and traing right youll cut up just fine. Also wanna clarify an earlier post cause I'm catching flak in PM's. I said I always use tren for bulking I didnt say you couldnt use tren for a cut. Its his first cut so I recomend test+winny or test+var. If he had a little more experience I would say Test+Tren+Mast is the best cutting stack there is IMO.
    Last edited by jcar1016; 04-20-2010 at 10:15 AM.
    World Domination = TREN

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jcar1016 View Post
    Test+Tren+Mast is the best cutting stack there is IMO.
    It's my favorite cutting program!

/V

Rep Points

WHat kind of test cuz everytime i run test e i get bloated and thats wat i dont want to do.

Rep Points

Then try cyp its pretty much interchangeable whith enth anyway
    World Domination = TREN

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Prop and other short ester test retains the least amount of water, IMHO. On the flip side, ya have to pin ED (or EOD for some).

/V

Rep Points

so i could run propinate at 200mg a week pining every other day and winny v 50mg a day for 10 weeks and that would be a decent cutting cycle???

Rep Points

I think ima run primo 500mg a week for 10 weeks with 50mg of winni each day for 10 weeks. then run sum clomid week 12-15. let me know wat you think of this cycle???

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

so i could run propinate at 200mg a week pining every other day and winny v 50mg a day for 10 weeks and that would be a decent cutting cycle???
    I wouldn't run less than 500mg of test e/w. 200mg is not worth it.

I think ima run primo 500mg a week for 10 weeks with 50mg of winni each day for 10 weeks. then run sum clomid week 12-15. let me know wat you think of this cycle???
    No test?

/V

Rep Points

victor wat if i ran test propinate and winni. how many mg a week do u suggest for propinate. and how long should i run these two. first time using winni although i have used propinate in bulking stage before.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

do not forget a lot of cardio for cutting.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

victor wat if i ran test propinate and winni. how many mg a week do u suggest for propinate. and how long should i run these two. first time using winni although i have used propinate in bulking stage before.
    Sure, you can run prop and winny. That's a proven cycle. I am not a fan of winny, it interferes with my heavy lifting because of the aches and pains the stuff puts on my joints. IMHO, I would run something other than winny...but it's your call. It does work.

None of us here can tell you what your dose should be. If you use prop, you can adjust it on the fly if you are taking too much. If this is your first cycle, I wouldn't suggest taking anything less than 500mg ew. Not worth shutting your own test production down for any less. Prop is best taken ED, though some use it EOD.

I'm a tren fan. Now, if you are not a novice user...you can try test prop & tren ace. I would rather run tren instead of winny. That's my favorite combo minus the masteron I would be using as well.

/V

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Prop 150mg EOD = av 525mg/wk or you could pin 75mg ED for the same effect

run the prop (8-10 wks) with stan @ 50mg ED (4-5 weeks) for a nice simple cutting stack IMO
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Rep Points

Ya i am having some joint pain in my elbows from heavy liftin during the winter maybe i will try propinate and anavar instead. what you guys think?

Rep Points

Nvm that last post haha... alrite so if i go propinate 500mg a week with winny at 50mg a day am i going to need any clomid??? also is the propinate going to cause bloating??? If so tell plz let me know wat i need to prevent that. thanks
    week 1-10 500mg propinate per wk
    week 2-10 50mg winny ed

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

. . rather than ask, why dont you read some of the sticky threads so you dont come across as such as fucking dumbarse?