• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Primo and Masteron

fredlabrute

******* forums addicted
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
These two seems to be added often in cutting cycle!Plan to add one of these two into next cycle with Test C,bold and Tren A, would like some feedback from people who did try them!Thanks!

These two seems to be added often in cutting cycle!Plan to add one of these two into next cycle with Test C,bold and Tren A, would like some feedback from people who did try them!Thanks!
Thats too many 19-nors for one cycle bro. Try Tren A, Test cyp, and Masteron. Great cutter

I totally agree with jcar, test/tren/mast make for the perfect cutting cycle. It's my favorite. Keep in mind though, mast is best used when you are in the single digit BF% numbers.

/V

Masteron

I'm most like 14-15% bf!Should i just keep the test and cyp!!!Will use bold later i think, too much 19-nors equals greater risk of side effects i suppose!

Im on all 3 of these compounds right now and love it, test p, tren a, mast

Im on all 3 of these compounds right now and love it, test p, tren a, mast

I'm om 500 mg Test e and just did begin 400mg bold!Didn't receive the deca yet so i'll keep it for future cycle.Since my bf isn't in the single digit yet should i opt for primo instead of masteron!Just did inject the right delt hope won't bother too much my shoulder training this afternoon!So far,things are great,2nd cycle,all compound lift up almost 50lbs!!!

masteron make you hard look, i love it, 100mg eod is best with tren and testo.also winstrol and hgh

primo 500-700mg week

I'm om 500 mg Test e and just did begin 400mg bold!Didn't receive the deca yet so i'll keep it for future cycle.Since my bf isn't in the single digit yet should i opt for primo instead of masteron!Just did inject the right delt hope won't bother too much my shoulder training this afternoon!So far,things are great,2nd cycle,all compound lift up almost 50lbs!!!

Id go with the primo, with tes e and bold.

Back