Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

Souces all at once

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46
  1. #1
    Registered User
    weldingman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    1,215

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    11888505

    Souces all at once

    You know I find it very strange all at once ASS banners are popping up on iron magazine since the beginning of march and never was allowed before hand. Sure Outlawmuscle has them and for a very long time. Ya know you guys caught a scammer named LONEWOLF and Im very glad so no more guys could get robbed and there after the banners started showing up. WP the main one here and the others like daddy roids and roidseek. You Gentelman think these guys are HG, labs I hate to burst ur bubble everyone of these banners are UGL's, even everyones fav WP. A Reliable hg lab dont intervene on threads, just about every thread that is made there is one particular pharm company that has to intervene everytime. Do you think a real pharm would do that? I don't think so. So what im saying you got rid of one scammer get rid of the rest. Im a vet in this game and would never pay the prices your main people wont, even if was on crack and that lottery shit please guys come on, I think you pimps have gotten enough money from guys here, see you guys cant do that with a pro. You guys can band me or whatever, I'm just sick and goddamn tired of kids on here getting fucking robbed and I cant believe some of you vets, shame on u mother fuckers for letting this happen. I mean enough is enough guys come on.
    Last edited by weldingman; 04-22-2010 at 01:34 AM.
    Inzer Advanced
    (Pump till you Puke).

  2. #2
    Registered User
    weldingman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    1,215

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    11888505

    Human grade Tren! lmao, wtf, goddam it, ugl's should not cost that much or even a hg lab, damn are ya'll stupid
    Inzer Advanced
    (Pump till you Puke).

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    WFC2010's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    752

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4256313

    if you are vet, you need to remember human NEGMA PARABOLAN that production stop 1997, its company from France!

    i am sick of fake low price gear and problems i got from them.

    here in my town you can buy 1l vodka for only 2€...yeah only 2€...or normal vodka 10-20€ where is the point ? quality for sure

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    WFC2010's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    752

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4256313

    parabolan human 1000000%!

  5. #5
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Age
    65
    Posts
    23,232

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    922
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    255
    Thanked in
    169 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Gears!



    IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% more negs "Captn15"


    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Mr.BTB's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Auz
    Posts
    954

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    23478451

    so Wp is a UG place, so does that mean that even the bayer gear they have in vials is fucking not real deal legit HG?

  7. #7
    I Run This Place
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    69,954

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    376
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    685
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by weldingman View Post
    You know I find it very strange all at once ASS banners are popping up on iron magazine since the beginning of march and never was allowed before hand. Sure Outlawmuscle has them and for a very long time. Ya know you guys caught a scammer named LONEWOLF and Im very glad so no more guys could get robbed and there after the banners started showing up. WP the main one here and the others like daddy roids and roidseek. You Gentelman think these guys are HG, labs I hate to burst ur bubble everyone of these banners are UGL's, even everyones fav WP. A Reliable hg lab dont intervene on threads, just about every thread that is made there is one particular pharm company that has to intervene everytime. Do you think a real pharm would do that? I don't think so. So what im saying you got rid of one scammer get rid of the rest. Im a vet in this game and would never pay the prices your main people wont, even if was on crack and that lottery shit please guys come on, I think you pimps have gotten enough money from guys here, see you guys cant do that with a pro. You guys can band me or whatever, I'm just sick and goddamn tired of kids on here getting fucking robbed and I cant believe some of you vets, shame on u mother fuckers for letting this happen. I mean enough is enough guys come on.
    no mods here ever said that any of them sold HG gear, as far as prices, give me a break, it's called capitalism and if you don't' want to pay the prices then don't order, pretty simple.



  8. #8
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Saney's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IMF
    Posts
    10,288

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    1270466230


    I think Weldingman needs a BJ... Now who's gonna take one for the team?





  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    srbija
    Posts
    301

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    20503811

    Quote Originally Posted by weldingman View Post
    Human grade Tren! lmao, wtf, goddam it, ugl's should not cost that much or even a hg lab, damn are ya'll stupid

    Ever heard of company CIPLA? I thing you are stupid.

    Cipla Medical Catalog

    here you go..Tren Cipla from Inida

  10. #10
    Registered User
    jcar1016's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    1,273

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    15296054

    Quote Originally Posted by srbijadotokija View Post
    Ever heard of company CIPLA? I thing you are stupid.

    Cipla Medical Catalog

    here you go..Tren Cipla from Inida
    And I THINK people who cant spell shouldnt call people stupid
    World Domination = TREN

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Saney's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IMF
    Posts
    10,288

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    1270466230


    Quote Originally Posted by jcar1016 View Post
    And I THINK people who cant spell shouldnt call people stupid
    Yeah? Well you're stupid!





  12. #12
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,479

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    96
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    I have never bought from any of these guys. Making Tren is as easy as baking a pizza. Cheap and real everytime.

    The rest of the gear I get is human grade from my doc. easy peasy.
    heavyiron15 IronMagLab discount code for 15% off




    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    jcar1016's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    1,273

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    15296054

    Quote Originally Posted by Saney View Post
    Yeah? Well you're stupid!
    Oh susan you have just crushed me since your so highly regarded here
    World Domination = TREN

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    srbija
    Posts
    301

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    20503811

    Quote Originally Posted by jcar1016 View Post
    And I THINK people who cant spell shouldnt call people stupid
    Smart ass, when you will be able to spell in 4 languages (as myself) come back.

    yes, sorry THINK

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,755

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    603296124


    Dear Members, we always ready to cut some prices and some of you already got crazy good deal ..all who got it know it...talk with us over pm about prices!

    best-regards

    wp

Similar Threads

  1. souces for efa
    By slow in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-09-2003, 05:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums