• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2010 NFL Draft

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Round 1 is tonight. Pay attention, ffs.

GO RAMS!! They take their first step tonight towards...ehhhh....next season?

GO DENVER. only one more miserable season then we can go out and get a real head coach

Why one more season for McDaniels? Does he have some sort of "out" in his contract, or is he just on a short leash?

Why one more season for McDaniels? Does he have some sort of "out" in his contract, or is he just on a short leash?

I pray it's a short leash. I'm not impressed with his decisions and I feel he is a bad replacement for shanahan. reaching for tebow in round one shows this in my mind. 2-8 record in your last 10 games is unacceptable

I pray it's a short leash. I'm not impressed with his decisions and I feel he is a bad replacement for shanahan. reaching for tebow in round one shows this in my mind. 2-8 record in your last 10 games is unacceptable

What do you think about the Tebow pick?

So how long till Bradford Seperates his shoulder again and the Rams are fucked, cause he has a torn labrum?

So how long till Bradford Seperates his shoulder again and the Rams are fucked, cause he has a torn labrum?

Shut up! :mad:

I tell ya though, in hindsight they could have drafted Suh as the #1 overall, then snagged Clausen with their 2nd round pick. Suh and Clausen would be better than just Bradford.

What do you think about the Tebow pick?

we gave up too much to get him. he was a reach at best. the team we were afraid of going after and getting him? the bills. not exactly draft geniuses recently. im not impressed. we should have kept the picks and gone after colt mccoy if we wanted a qb

Everyone has there opinions ,but I tell you know Tebow will impress us all. I will now follow Denver faithfully as Tebow progresses. I think he is a amazing QB .and even better person. Young QB, young Coach... I'm sure you older guys have teams you have followed over the years. I needed a QB and team I could follow over the upcoming years and it will be where ever Tebow resides. Mccoy is a over confident young QB. Although he is a great player ,and will probably go a long way in the pros ,but Tebow is still a better choice in my opinion. He's got it all. He hits linebackers. He doesn't try to go around or slide. He tucks his shoulder and knocks the piss out of them. After being taught by Mcdaniels just as Castle was at Patriots, he will become the QB he has the potential to be. He is a workaholic.. He will know every player of every team by heart. He's a true athlete.

Everyone has there opinions ,but I tell you know Tebow will impress us all. I will now follow Denver faithfully as Tebow progresses. I think he is a amazing QB .and even better person. Young QB, young Coach... I'm sure you older guys have teams you have followed over the years. I needed a QB and team I could follow over the upcoming years and it will be where ever Tebow resides. Mccoy is a over confident young QB. Although he is a great player ,and will probably go a long way in the pros ,but Tebow is still a better choice in my opinion. He's got it all. He hits linebackers. He doesn't try to go around or slide. He tucks his shoulder and knocks the piss out of them. After being taught by Mcdaniels just as Castle was at Patriots, he will become the QB he has the potential to be. He is a workaholic.. He will know every player of every team by heart. He's a true athlete.

You realize there is a world of difference between the pros and college?

All those attributes you speak of, will make for a very short career in the NFL.

IML Gear Cream!
You realize there is a world of difference between the pros and college?

All those attributes you speak of, will make for a very short career in the NFL.

Lmao, I know football just as good as the next person, If not better. I know exactly what it takes to make it. Tebow has it ,and he will make it. I live 10 miles from Ole Miss ,and if Eli can go all the way then i promise you Tebow will do outstanding. You haven't seen Tebow behind center in the pro's so you can't foresee anything. Only he himself controls how well he will do from here.

That is fine.

I am just saying you don't see Quarterbacks doing that. Rothesburger, being the closed who would take the punishment, look at all the head trouble he has now.

Eli = over rated :p

Big Ben is also wearing a Super Bowl Ring so what ever it takes I guess.. It's a known fact tho that Tebow is a smart, well rounded athlete ,who will give his all. If he does fail then it's only because it wasn't meant to be, not because he didn't give it everything he has. I mean dang, if he doesn't make it at QB, slide him to half back :headbang:

I am in no way doubting Tebow's heart or athletic ability. They are both evident with what he did in Florida.

I hope he does well.

Back