• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bodybuilder looking for a personal sponsor to help me turn pro.

builtchristopher

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm looking for someone who would like to sponsor me and help me reach my goal of becoming an IFBB Pro. If you'd like to sponsor a bodybuilder email me.

I'm looking for someone who would like to sponsor me and help me reach my goal of becoming an IFBB Pro. If you'd like to sponsor a bodybuilder email me.
If you serious post it in the fitness or general forums bro. Good luck

LOL I also need a sponsor so I can be the most blubbed BB ever to live!

I am! I'll do w/e you want Bigmoe... Of course, for the right price

:callme:

i would have taken a different approach and attached a naked most muscular pose.

PM me several pictures of your erect cock, I will determine if you are worth my money and time.

WOW what a coincidence. That's great!!!

Saney, get your fat ass in on this before all the other superstars do!!

IML Gear Cream!
heh, i need to lose another 25lbs before I do anything

Do you swallow too?

iam hoping to go pro to but u got to get there first my friend. no one will sponsor a amaeture bber no matter if ur going pro or not. wat place do u think ull get in the pros? i no ill be in top 200 if u can get into the top 50 then u might make about 200$ yr as a ifbb pro my friend. theres no money in it unless you break the top 20 then its iffy. good luck but be realastic to.

i think alot of people have this dream......i recommend putting together a resume of sorts.....contest pics, placings, and an essay on how you could/would help the company......

Back