• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anabolic:Pump, Power, Prime?

Nightowl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone have any information on these over the counter anabolic supplements? These are from USPLabs

I had intended to begin them this week. Is there some other brands or names that might be worth a consideration?:thinking:

Nightowl

I don't know much about the product, but as a general rule of thumb for me I try to stay away from buying anything with the word "anabolic" on the bottle that's intended to be a supplement. I'd be interested myslef on what others think.

First of all, thank you for responses.

I've now been lead to another question: If you are on low Carb, (whereas, the suggestion is "NO", not to use "PUMP") and one wishes to have such a agent (helper) to make adjustments with "ALL" carb intake but refuses to make more height with the intake of Carbs...What would be a better fit for this type of diet, but with again Anabolic type properties in affect?:hmmm:

Nightowl

Back