• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rotating site injections

Buzzard

Placeebo Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm currently pinning 2X per week and rotating R/L glute and R/L delt. I was wondering if pinning just glutes would be ok? I want as little of scar tissue as possible, since I'll be on HRT forever...

the glutes are good for a long time bro there are multiple sites to pin in the glutes

I'm currently pinning 2X per week and rotating R/L glute and R/L delt. I was wondering if pinning just glutes would be ok.

all I pin is glutes, same as you rotating left/right and pinning 2X per week.

Glutes can take a beating. Basically there is a 2 inch by 2 inch area that you can pin safely on each glute so if you are woried about it you can hit the upper part of that area one week and the lower part the next week. In other words the pin can be a full two inches from the last time no problem as long as you stay in that 2" x 2" area.

INTRAMUSCULAR INJECTIONS (IM) -
GLUTES.

glute.JPG

glute1.JPG

Instructions:
The above 2 photos indicate the injection locations for the glutes.

Inject directly into the middle of the upper outer quadrant of the glute.
Injecting anywhere else in the glute risks hitting the sciatic nerve.

23gauge to 25gauge 1.25 inch (32mm) to 1.5 inch (38mm) long needles are adequate.

I can't tell you for sure why but I can't go high, something tells me no. I've seen it been done I just can't bring myself to try it.

I can't tell you for sure why but I can't go high, something tells me no. I've seen it been done I just can't bring myself to try it.
Yeah that pic is as high as I go. I will sometimes drop about 3 inches from that location and also go inward a couple inches.

Basically I would call the image above the furthest upper outer location I pin.

Back