• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bigger, Stronger, Faster Documentary

Doublebase

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone else see this? I just watched it on Netflix. Great movie.
YouTube Video

I agree it is good. Your just now watching it bro? its been out for years

I agree it is good. Your just now watching it bro? its been out for years

Lol, yeah. Just got Neflix. Have never heard of this movie before. It's great.

Great flick.

Great movie. GEARS!!!!!

I conducted this interview for this class with this gym owner I know, and he recommend I watch this.

It's a must, I guess.

Saw it in the theater, it was well done IMO. One of the dudes brothers died (the blonde with the wrestling ambition).

I really don't see how this was a good movie. It's a fucked up family with fucked up everything. Just once in the movie I would have liked to have heard.. "education" or "college."

What's the point of it? There was no moral, greater good, revelation or anything worthy of merit in this film.

It totally eludes me why it was anything but average. What's worse is the use of he word "Faster" in the name of it. They are fat ass slugs.

Last edited:
I really don't see how this was a good movie. It's a fucked up family with fucked up everything. Just once in the movie I would have liked to have heard.. "education" or "college."

What's the point of it? There was no moral, greater good, revelation or anything worthy of merit in this film.

It totally eludes me why it was anything but average. What's worse is the use of he word "Faster" in the name of it. They are fat ass slugs.

You're a negative nancy. Almost as bad as Smoothy.

Saw it in the theater, it was well done IMO. One of the dudes brothers died (the blonde with the wrestling ambition).

Hmmm... I wonder if it was from steroids???:hmmm:

IML Gear Cream!
Hmmm... I wonder if it was from steroids???:hmmm:

"If you have ever taken steroids and later died. Steroids had something to do with it. Regardless if you got shot while sleeping. The steroids lessened your hearing resulting in you not hearing the foot steps of the murderer. If you fell off a cliff, then steroids weakened your balance causing you to fall." the Media says.

It teaches you a lot about the corruption in athletic commissions and government. It really sheds light on the context of steroids in our country.

So what if it doesn't take a side? Why should it? It's a good informative piece.

Shit, steroids have NO side effects.

well, unless you call getting more pussy a side effect then i guess they do.

Absolute shit.

-- It's from the producers of Bowling for Columbine and Fahrenheit 9/11; Propaganda movies that don't let facts get in the way of their "documentaries."
-- It said that Greg's arms were the product of steroids.
-- It mixed in footage of soldiers running with guns, which has nothing to do with steroids and only meant to draw in emotions from other topics.

And that's just from the trailer.

It may have facts buried in it, but only because they best lies are those mixed with truth.

Steroids have a history with soldiers, Hitler used them. It may have also been thrown in simply because its manly, I don't even remember that scene.

Steroids have a history with soldiers, Hitler used them. It may have also been thrown in simply because its manly, I don't even remember that scene.

It was used in conjunction with the sentence that started "war on", but there was no need to show footage for soldiers.

Keep in mind the douche bags that are behind that film. They have a history of spinning and lying. I don't trust them for one second.

Absolute shit.

-- It's from the producers of Bowling for Columbine and Fahrenheit 9/11; Propaganda movies that don't let facts get in the way of their "documentaries."
-- It said that Greg's arms were the product of steroids.
-- It mixed in footage of soldiers running with guns, which has nothing to do with steroids and only meant to draw in emotions from other topics.

And that's just from the trailer.

It may have facts buried in it, but only because they best lies are those mixed with truth.

Greg's arms are a product from steroids. And some other stuff...

I like the part when he grabs 3 Mexicans from the local Home Depot and has them help him make a supplement. Cost 1.25$ per bottle and he sells them for 60$/bottle. Sounds about right for a supplement.

It was used in conjunction with the sentence that started "war on", but there was no need to show footage for soldiers.

Keep in mind the douche bags that are behind that film. They have a history of spinning and lying. I don't trust them for one second.

Do you have a netflix account?

I'll have to give it a watch again. Sometimes video is used as filler for narration and is not always completely relevant. I was under the impression this was a bit more independent, but I suppose at some point he had to take some money and give in to some "artistic input."

I'll have to give it a watch again. Sometimes video is used as filler for narration and is not always completely relevant. I was under the impression this was a bit more independent, but I suppose at some point he had to take some money and give in to some "artistic input."
+1 one would think so even independent films arent cheap to make. I love the mexican day laborers making caps thats hilarious

I'm all for artistic license and even filler but, like I said, these guys are skilled liars.

It was fucking oil. He loaded up his arms with oil and blamed steroids when they went septic.

He's the fucktard king of douche bags.

I'm just saying anabolics helped his arms get big. Synthol made his arms freakishly huge.

Nope. Why?

If you did then you could just watch it instantly on your laptop. I think you may change your mind after seeing it. They give you both sides.

If you did then you could just watch it instantly on your laptop. I think you may change your mind after seeing it. They give you both sides.

I'll give it a watch then. But I doubt it's fair and balanced. They guys behind it have their view already decided and like to make "documentaries" to "prove" it.

I'll give it a watch then. But I doubt it's fair and balanced. They guys behind it have their view already decided and like to make "documentaries" to "prove" it.

Did you just quote Fox News?

To the poster asking why FASTER is included, BEN JOHNSON. Was the WR holder in the 100m before he tested positive. They even talk about Carl Lewis a few times possibly using them. I guess watching it and "WATCHING IT" are two different things.

how can you talk shit about it if you did not even watch it?

Back