• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HCG help please

spyder7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys,

so im 10 weeks into my test E/tren E cycle followed by the last 5 weeks of winnie @ 50mg/day. So I have 5 weeks left into my cycle and i want to throw in some hcg because of testicular atrophy....I have a 5ml solution and the powder @ 5000usp...I need some help working out the dose, I plan to take 1000iu on monday, 500 on thursday and repeat every mon/thurs at 500iu until my testicles grow back cuz its uncomfortable....

if i mix the 5ml solution with the 5000usp powder, how is it measured on how much to take? iv never done hcg before

MIXING HCG
Break open both amps. Then with a 25g pin, draw up the 1ml of 'solvent' (which is bacteriostatic water) and inject into the amp with powder. It will mix to a clear solution. Draw this solution up with the same 25g pin and inject into a sterile vial. Be sure to wipe the top of the sterile vial with an alcohol pad first.

Now draw 4 ml of bacteriostatic water (again wiping the top of the bacteriostatic water vial with a alcohol pad before drawing) and inject into the sterile vial. You will now have a 1ml = 1000iu solution. Use slin pins and inject sub-q. With this concentration, 25 on the slin pin equals 250iu's, 50 equals 500iu's etc.
Refrigerate the vial and use as needed. It will last reconsituted for 60 days.
Note: Injected subcutaneous at the navel

i still dont understand it....i was told by the guy to mix the 5ml into the bottle with powder and use 4iu the first day and 2iu every other day?? i dont understand it at all

Are you even sure its hcg, and not hgh? Wel, guess you would notice the gab in your wallet maybe.. ;)

Doesn't sound like the guy you bought it from knows shit, and you should listen to dg806.
If you only needed 2iu a day, 5000iu would last a lifetime my friend.

my suggest is 2 x 2000- 2500iu a week

dude please do research first do not listen to friend or anything like that anymore you will get screwed right up the a$$

i still dont understand it....i was told by the guy to mix the 5ml into the bottle with powder and use 4iu the first day and 2iu every other day?? i dont understand it at all
He told you to use 4 and 2 cc's or 4 and 2 ius if its iu's then you prolly got hgh not hcg or the guys an idiot and dont know himself

He is using Medistar HCG. I've never used this brand, I always use Pregnyl.

/V

Back