• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

When do gains stop

bigrene

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I been on a cycle for 8 weeks and last week or so weight gains have been slow but strength gains are still coming slowly.I also noticing though that im losing the water and filling in more solid so i guess still gaining.My question is how long normally to results stop?Planning 10weeker but thinking of runnin it 14weeks My cycle is
Week 1-5 dbol 37.5 a day
Week 1-5 Tren e 200mg a week
Week 1-14 sus 500-750 a week
Week 6-10 deca 500,500,250,125
Week 10-14 Tren e 200 a week

Started at 203lbs lean, now 223 fairly lean I have pics on my profile that was about 5 weeks in.Ive done 10 amps of Omnadren in 06, last year (09) did 20 abombs and 10ml of test enant. so this is my first real cycle just curious as to how long results will continue to come.(strength and weight)

Sounds about right Gears so whats a low dose of test? When should I start Dbol after esters wear off ?Dbol how long and how much?Thank u sir

Last edited:
I wouldn't suggest running the tren ENAN from weeks 10-14. Ace, perhaps...but not enan at the tail end. It will linger for a while after week 14 and will probably interfere with your PCT.

I also think your deca dosing plan is off, it takes about 4 weeks to really kick in...but you are only planning on running it for 4 weeks. Tren and deca together can sometimes lead to excessive gyno problems (they are both 19s).

Lastly, you don't want to taper off the deca. Keep it the same every week. If you run it, try to get at least six weeks of it. And I hope you are not using nolva. Just my thoughts on your cycle, others may have different opinions. The way your cycle is set up with the deca, you are sure to experience flux in your blood plasma levels, that's why you should keep the dose consistent. IMHO! Good luck bro.

/V

The reason i tapered deca and cut it short is it was giving me weaker wood and in relaxed state dick felt rubbery back to normal now thank god.

I believe you would stagnate gains-wise around week 8 with a normal cycle, unless upping the dose around week 6.

Week 1-5 dbol 37.5 a day
Week 1-5 Tren e 200mg a week
Week 1-14 sus 500-750 a week
Week 6-10 deca 500,500,250,125
Week 10-14 Tren e 200 a week

I'm confused as to why on earth you split the tren this way? The enanthate ester would still be in your body in the 5 weeks you don't injecy it, and stacking tren with deca is gonna kill your dick bro! Being both nandrolones, you should stick to one. The lean-ness that tren offer would also IMO be wasted when bloating with deca.

Also. Too short time with the long esters - you dont use the esters correctly IMO.

I'm confused as to why on earth you split the tren this way? The enanthate ester would still be in your body in the 5 weeks you don't injecy it, and stacking tren with deca is gonna kill your dick bro! Being both nandrolones, you should stick to one. The lean-ness that tren offer would also IMO be wasted when bloating with deca.

Also. Too short time with the long esters - you dont use the esters correctly IMO.

All very good points, Rene....perhaps you should rethink part of your program?

/V

The reason I switched from tren to deca was I pay the same for each vial.The Tren is 100mg per ml while the deca is 250.So I figured since they were 19 nor steroids it wouldnt matter too much.But the reason I think I got eak wood was that 500mg of deca was too much for me.So I tapered off and I had a cc of tren left took it the week I had problems and I upped my test to 1000mg just for that week and my wood came back everythings is great again.Still taking deca just at a low dose now.For me Tren increases my sex drive big time even on deca.So for me I think it was a matter of dosing.I really dont get sides, nipples might get slightly puffy then go away the next day.So as far as sides I have no problems mixing tren actually started seeing good results when bridging.Going to continue but next time I will not start and stop and start a compound (tren e) then start it again I will run it consecutively. Thanks for input where I fucked up is that I bought some gear then got more so I had a change of mine I know rule of thumb is to get all your gear, pct, etc. before starting so before you guys preach to me like my dad I already know.Just wanted to share my story with you and hear opinions.Next time I will be on point.Still a beginner in terms of cycle experience no shame but you will be hearing better cycles from me in future kind of just went with the flow on this one.(stupid)ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN

Not to be as asshole.. Or. You decide.

But
Still a beginner in terms of cycle experience
??!

Your doses are very high and your compounds are very mixed, and your experience doesn't even tell you how to build a cycle..
Whats your stats dude? Height/weight?

Back