• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Oral Roids & Acid Reflux

GearsMcGilf

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm taking 100mg A-bombs ED and getting some serious acid reflux. I'm eating alka-seltzer like fucking skittles lately. Anyone else had this experience? If so, wtf is a bloke to do?

Alka Seltzer doesn't help acid reflux man. Get some Nexium or Protonix.
The latter being the better, IMO.

Try taking them with milk. The calcium should help.

A couple of 150mg ranitidine(zantac) help me.jcar and FMJ both are right though any of these help buffer the acid just see which works best for you.

Werd. The Alka Selter just gives a brief relief. I'll try some of the other shit. Everything I eat seems to cause AR now that I'm abusing anadrol. I can eat a fukking chicken breast and it feels like I just ate a 16" pepperoni & eyetalian sausage pizza. Fuck! It's amazing the shit we put outselves thru to achieve superior jack'dness.

Werd. The Alka Selter just gives a brief relief. I'll try some of the other shit. Everything I eat seems to cause AR now that I'm abusing anadrol. I can eat a fukking chicken breast and it feels like I just ate a 16" pepperoni & eyetalian sausage pizza. Fuck! It's amazing the shit we put outselves thru to achieve superior jack'dness.

I dunno about Nexium but protonix is prescribed. Just tell your Dr. you've been drinking a ton of coffee and ask if you can get some. My Dr. gave me a shit load of free samples to see if it helped.
BTW, I've tried the milk and pepto shit... didn't help my reflux.

That just started to happen to me this week and I was doing dbol now I know It was the pills.I thought it was just me good to know someone else out there.Been drinking pomegranate and cranberry 100% juice from OCEANSPRAY (NO SUGAR ADDED) seems like its been helping since consumption,good luck let me know if you find a solid remedy.

Keep in mind that H2 blockers can affect drug clearance: cimetidine and ranitidine are both metabolised by the cyp2d6 pathway.

This is not always a bad thing - if you take it with ADHD meds, it can extend their action.
<cough> er, um... or so I've read.

This is common with a lot of UG tabs, caps and liquid orals. One solution is to take with food. The reason is many of these oral AAS are meant to be absorbed in the intestinal tract and not the stomach. Most pharmaceutical orals are enteric coated to reduce this problem and allow them to reach the intestinal tract for maximum absorption.

Keep in mind that H2 blockers can affect drug clearance: cimetidine and ranitidine are both metabolised by the cyp2d6 pathway.

This is not always a bad thing - if you take it with ADHD meds, it can extend their action.
<cough> er, um... or so I've read.
Thanks Built.Thats handy info to have.I'll pass it along to,um well you know,someone who might use those.

This is common with a lot of UG tabs, caps and liquid orals. One solution is to take with food. The reason is many of these oral AAS are meant to be absorbed in the intestinal tract and not the stomach. Most pharmaceutical orals are enteric coated to reduce this problem and allow them to reach the intestinal tract for maximum absorption.

So the dbol is basically irritating the stomach wall which then calls for more acid? I have no idea how it works but it makes sense. Because when i took dbol i lost my appeitie then i had got acid reflux even after i finished cycle. It was bad. So the dbols are actually meant to be broken down in intestinal tracts.....and absorbed there...?

Back