• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HGH test results!! (MASS SPEC)

IML Gear Cream!
HGH is released from the pituitary, causes increased production and release of IGF-1 into the general circulation. IGF-1 then travels to target tissues such as bones, organs, and muscle to cause anabolic effects. A bigger unit might be a plus, but not a bigger pancreas for example.

/V

Actually, this is one of the most misunderstood aspects of GH use. Yes, systemic/endocrine or hepatic IGF-1 is increased by the liver. This IGF-1 though is mostly used up by the majority of IGF-1 receptors long before the get to skeletal muscle. However, HGH it self, directly causes whay is called autocrine and paracrine stimulation of skeletal muscle cells to create their own IGF-1 with in the muscle cell it's self. This is where the magic happens for skeletal muscular growth. Also, though IGF-1 causes some fat burning of it's own, HGH greatly enhances lipolysis and even has a direct local effect when injected subq. Particularly in the abdomen region where visceral fat is the heaviest.

Any questions? LOL

IMO, GH is gods gift to people. My wife has been taking 1.4iu daily, with a keto diet, and only doing cardio, and has lost 19lbs in about 4 or 5 weeks I think. Before the GH she literally was getting no where. At least not like she is now. I my self can eat pretty much anything while on 4iu's of GH and still loose weight/BF while bulking. Now of course, this is if you do end up with real GH. There are many fakes out there.

:jerkit::jerkit:

:coffee:

I heard suzanne somers is using hgh. she looks damn good for 70 or whatever she is.

yea i saw that on an interview but she was plugging her book all natural.. but if she is useing HGH and test then that isn't natual i guess so she is full of crap but looks good

I heard suzanne somers is using hgh. she looks damn good for 70 or whatever she is.

suzanne somers . . . someone should crack that bitch's head open with a claw hammer :coffee:

suzanne somers . . . someone should crack that bitch's head open with a claw hammer :coffee:
Excuse me?

I think she's awesome - I mean shit, the woman gave steroids a whole new name; and in so doing, made it respectable for my people - that is to say, middle-aged broads - to use 'em!

Hell, I want a t-shirt made up in her honour:

Bioidentical Hormones:

This is your mom on gear.

did I say claw hammer? I ment pay hommage and send her flowers :daydream:

I think she's awesome

I do to. Just wish she'd have declined interviews from prime time media types. Those slick A holes chewed her up.

BTW: good stuff OP. I'm using blue tops and found I need to dose it up higher but still it's very reasonably cost effective over US made stuff.

I've been hearing some good stuff about GHRP-6 in boosting natural GH release.
Any thoughts?

Actually, I am running ghrp-2 with mod grf(1-29) at night with 2iu of gh. Then hexarelin/mod grf 2x during the day. Only been a few days now though and my goal is to increase my LVEF and cardiac performance.

I've been hearing some good stuff about GHRP-6 in boosting natural GH release.
Any thoughts?

It works wonders when combined with REAL CJC-1295, never ran it solo. I was very pleased with my results (pinning 3X a day though).

/V

IML Gear Cream!
I may give it a shot after my current supply runs out in about 4 weeks.
It's cheap enough and readily available and I'm curious to see how it works taking right before bed as an alternative.

It works wonders when combined with REAL CJC-1295, never ran it solo. I was very pleased with my results (pinning 3X a day though).

/V

I ran it solo for 5 months 100mcg x 2. Nice slow bulker, appetite up, slept like a baby on reduced hours, awesome pumps, some strength gains, but for some reason no fat loss what so ever.

I have a mate currently stacking it with low-level test (300mg/wk), he's getting good results. I'd love to add it to my current test/deca cycle

I would first like to let you know that these two products come form completely different sources. Each of them do not carry the same product as the other. Basically, bit products came out under dosed exactly the same. WHich leads me to believe either they they come from the same factory, to is is an industry standard for generics or GH from china not licensed in general. The good news is they both tested to be pure 191aa GH with no impurities. Just only contained almost precisely 70% of what they were sold as. The two tested were an 8iu green top(actually an almost turquoise color) with no righting, and a 10iu blue top with flip off written on top. These were tested in a professional lab in the US and two seperate methods were used two dertermine the quantity to eliminate error. Attached is the results.

I'm bumping this so you guys/gals can see what the Chinese are up to. This is a Mass Spectrometry reading of HGH samples. See the first post for the PDF.

Great old thread. Much info here and spells out what I believe to be true. All HGH -red-tops-blues- greens -or ANY ( labled) 191 aa is most likely coming from same places. Plus-is a great value at that potentcy and very pure to say the least. Thanks for bringing this over Heavy.Comparing to RX is a great bargain-Thanks-OD

HGH is very nice stuff. The effects on skin alone are amazing. Just look at ronnie coleman. 47 years old with not a single wrinkle on his face. I've seen guys' faces turn super wrinkly from a single tren cycle and this guy's got better skin that I do at 25 years old lol.

Vic I've got to point out though, that we don't use all of our glucose before tapping into fat. Fat is constantly being oxidized in the human body and it's actually the main source of metabolic energy for muscles at rest. We actually produce new glucose from amino acids and glycerol at all times too, even after a meal when insulin levels are high, although we are doing very very little of it when insulin is high. Nonetheless, HGH definitely increases the body's preference for fatty acid oxidation over glycolysis, and the site reduction effects of GH are very nice. My lovehandles shrunk BIG TIME since I started hitting them at least once a day with GH

Actually, I am running ghrp-2 with mod grf(1-29) at night with 2iu of gh. Then hexarelin/mod grf 2x during the day. Only been a few days now though and my goal is to increase my LVEF and cardiac performance.

I'm curious why you run hex in the daytime. With the boost to cortisol from hex as a side wouldn't it be better at night when cortisol is heaviest?

Congrats to your wife. 19 lbs in 4 weeks is amazing.

IML Gear Cream!
My wife is on 2iu ed for fat loss and better definition. HGH and steroids work differently, but work best when combined together. Each does something different, pending on how you use them.

HGH is a natural substance that is excreted by the pituitary glands in the human body. As a person ages, the level of HGH that their body produces decreases. However, human growth hormone drugs work to raise a person's levels of HGH back to a youth-like level, therefore aiding in weight loss.

Human growth hormone works by increasing the amount of IGF-1 that a person's liver excretes. IGF-1 prevents insulin from transporting glucose to cells. Normally, after you eat, your pancreas releases the amount of insulin necessary to transform carbohydrates into glucose. Your body then stores this glucose in fat cells and uses it for energy. HGH induced IGF-1 prevents insulin from storing this glucose in cells, therefore forcing your body to burn fat for energy.

Normally, a person's body uses all of their glucose for energy before seeking that energy from their fat reserves. Human growth hormone forces your body to seek energy from the fat reserves first. This results in significant weight loss.

Because human growth hormone forces your body to burn fat for energy, it means that you will lose weight even in your inactive periods. Energy is required for all aspects of living. Therefore, HGH can force your body to burn fat while you are sleeping. Additionally, it allows you to eat large amounts of food without gaining excess unwanted weight.

Another beneficial effect of HGH is its ability to force your body to grow new muscle cells. Normally, a person stops growing muscle cells after puberty. They then have to do weight training in order to increase the size of these muscle cells. However, the number of muscle cells never grows.

Human growth hormone helps to increase the number of muscle cells a person has. This means that they have to do significantly less weight training in order to develop muscle density. HGH, in addition to helping you lose weight, can help you increase muscle density and develop definition. It will help you get the body you want in the areas of weight and muscle definition.

Another beneficial effect of human growth hormone is heightened energy levels and metabolism. Naturally produced HGH is responsible for these effects in children, and, by using human growth hormone drugs as an adult, you can feel the same energy as you did in your youth. An increased metabolism means increased fat loss. In fact, HGH can cause weight loss even without exercise.

Human growth hormone increases strength, promotes healthy weight gain, and promotes fat loss. The side effects of using HGH as a weight loss drug are minimal and rare.

Yeah...I didn't go there. Good eye. ;)

/V

Great post wife takes 2 iu ed and loves it! literally all wrinkles have gone away!!

I don't know how HGH cuts fat, but I can tell you from experience that fat disappears steadily and visibly near the injection sites. My love handles have all but disappeared after only three months, although I've actually gained about 15-pounds. In His book Jose Conseco supposedly (I didn't read the thing) claimed HGH made his unit bigger, too. Anyone understand why?
Where exactly do you inject the HGH?

My wife is on 2iu ed for fat loss and better definition. HGH and steroids work differently, but work best when combined together. Each does something different, pending on how you use them.

HGH is a natural substance that is excreted by the pituitary glands in the human body. As a person ages, the level of HGH that their body produces decreases. However, human growth hormone drugs work to raise a person's levels of HGH back to a youth-like level, therefore aiding in weight loss.

Human growth hormone works by increasing the amount of IGF-1 that a person's liver excretes. IGF-1 prevents insulin from transporting glucose to cells. Normally, after you eat, your pancreas releases the amount of insulin necessary to transform carbohydrates into glucose. Your body then stores this glucose in fat cells and uses it for energy. HGH induced IGF-1 prevents insulin from storing this glucose in cells, therefore forcing your body to burn fat for energy.

Normally, a person's body uses all of their glucose for energy before seeking that energy from their fat reserves. Human growth hormone forces your body to seek energy from the fat reserves first. This results in significant weight loss.

Because human growth hormone forces your body to burn fat for energy, it means that you will lose weight even in your inactive periods. Energy is required for all aspects of living. Therefore, HGH can force your body to burn fat while you are sleeping. Additionally, it allows you to eat large amounts of food without gaining excess unwanted weight.

Another beneficial effect of HGH is its ability to force your body to grow new muscle cells. Normally, a person stops growing muscle cells after puberty. They then have to do weight training in order to increase the size of these muscle cells. However, the number of muscle cells never grows.

Human growth hormone helps to increase the number of muscle cells a person has. This means that they have to do significantly less weight training in order to develop muscle density. HGH, in addition to helping you lose weight, can help you increase muscle density and develop definition. It will help you get the body you want in the areas of weight and muscle definition.

Another beneficial effect of human growth hormone is heightened energy levels and metabolism. Naturally produced HGH is responsible for these effects in children, and, by using human growth hormone drugs as an adult, you can feel the same energy as you did in your youth. An increased metabolism means increased fat loss. In fact, HGH can cause weight loss even without exercise.

Human growth hormone increases strength, promotes healthy weight gain, and promotes fat loss. The side effects of using HGH as a weight loss drug are minimal and rare.

Yeah...I didn't go there. Good eye. ;)

/V
Great post wife uses for ant aging and health at 2 iu a loves it!

Growth purity test

Hey bro do you know of any labs in the UK where I could get a vial of some generic GH analysed for purity content. If not could you give me the lab details you used in the States thanks man

Hey bro do you know of any labs in the UK where I could get a vial of some generic GH analysed for purity content. If not could you give me the lab details you used in the States thanks man

no bro

Hey man can you give me the details of the lab you got it tested at I want them to run a test on some I just got thanks bro

I fuckin love china for making hgh available to everybody. I think the real parasites in this world are the big pharma US company trying to fucking keep this awesome drug from the people. I take 2iu everyday on my first shot it slightly elevated my bp but the next shot it brought my bp down significantly i from 135/95and 140/110 to 100/80 sometimes 120/73 with a low dose of bp meds. I was gonna go to see dr to increse my bp meds as they werent working anymore but after my second shot i didnt need to. In my opinion, as long as you dont abuse the drug you be fine and MAYBE i could get off this shitty fucking bp meds in the future.

Tag. Getting blood drawn in a couple weeks and will include a gh panel to see where I am at and what my options are.

Back