^I'm not Prince, but I like the idea.
Would you care to be the unofficial first guest or participate in a practice run?
Q&A with jcar1016
1. What brought you to IM?
2. What is the focus of your training (powerlifting, Olympic lifting, bodybuilding, strength & general fitness, sport specific training, etc.)?
3. How long have you been training?
4. What's your primary motivation for hitting the gym?
5. How does IM compare to the other boards you currently visit, favorably or unfavorably? Why?
6. Is diet or meal planning part of your routine or lifestyle?
7. What's your favorite food or "cheat meal"?
8. Outside of lifting and time spent online, what are some of your favorite activities?
9. A/S/L? j/k... Do you have a favorite sports team or teams?
10. Wendy's or McDonald's? Adidas or Nike? Coke or Pepsi? Keto or Carb Cycling?
11. Anything you'd recommend (other than an "IM Member of the Month" interview) to improve the board?
12. Anabolics and PEDs, a) horrifying substances, b) misunderstood and sadly demonized drugs, or c) other? Explain or expand?
13. Goals in the gym and otherwise?
14. Achievements you'd like to share?
15. Training partner, yes or no and why?
16. Supplement user? If so, what brands?
17. Training philosophy? Reps, sets, exercises per body part, split?
18. Anyone here you'd like to see die in an explosion or perhaps eaten by pit bulls or pirhanas? Wait, I meant, "Anyone here whose posts you typically seek out (or avoid)?"
19. Working, in school, other? What have been some of your occupations?
20. Anything you'd like to share with your fellow board members?
Thanks for creating this thread and for being an IronMagazine member!