• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Member of the month

jcar1016

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've seen this on other boards and think it is pretty cool. Each month a Mod or Robert or whoever chooses a member for a Q&A session about em. I've met some really cool peeps here an I would like to know a little bit more about some of em the mods too. What ya think Prince?

^I'm not Prince, but I like the idea.

Would you care to be the unofficial first guest or participate in a practice run?

Q&A with jcar1016

1. What brought you to IM?

2. What is the focus of your training (powerlifting, Olympic lifting, bodybuilding, strength & general fitness, sport specific training, etc.)?

3. How long have you been training?

4. What's your primary motivation for hitting the gym?

5. How does IM compare to the other boards you currently visit, favorably or unfavorably? Why?

6. Is diet or meal planning part of your routine or lifestyle?

7. What's your favorite food or "cheat meal"?

8. Outside of lifting and time spent online, what are some of your favorite activities?

9. A/S/L? j/k... Do you have a favorite sports team or teams?

10. Wendy's or McDonald's? Adidas or Nike? Coke or Pepsi? Keto or Carb Cycling?

11. Anything you'd recommend (other than an "IM Member of the Month" interview) to improve the board?

12. Anabolics and PEDs, a) horrifying substances, b) misunderstood and sadly demonized drugs, or c) other? Explain or expand?

13. Goals in the gym and otherwise?

14. Achievements you'd like to share?

15. Training partner, yes or no and why?

16. Supplement user? If so, what brands?

17. Training philosophy? Reps, sets, exercises per body part, split?

18. Anyone here you'd like to see die in an explosion or perhaps eaten by pit bulls or pirhanas? Wait, I meant, "Anyone here whose posts you typically seek out (or avoid)?"

19. Working, in school, other? What have been some of your occupations?

20. Anything you'd like to share with your fellow board members?

Thanks for creating this thread and for being an IronMagazine member!

Uh thats a little unexpected so at this time I respectfully decline. If people actually want to know I'll fill it out curt. I was kinda meaning some of the interesting peeps here.

like me. since I am the most interesting man alive.

^I'm not Prince, but I like the idea.

Would you care to be the unofficial first guest or participate in a practice run?

Uh thats a little unexpected so at this time I respectfully decline. If people actually want to know I'll fill it out curt. I was kinda meaning some of the interesting peeps here.

Hey, I'm people! :mad: lol

List your top five "people of interest," please! :D

like me. since I am the most interesting man alive.

you betcha...:coffee:

Hey, I'm easy to get along with...

Q&A with ceazur

2. What is the focus of your training (powerlifting, Olympic lifting, bodybuilding, strength & general fitness, sport specific training, etc.)?

5. Do you participate on other boards? If so, how does IM compare to the other boards you may visit, favorably or unfavorably? Why?

8. Outside of lifting and time spent online, what are some of your favorite activities?

11. Anything you'd recommend (other than an "IM Member of the Month" interview) to improve the board?

12. Anabolics and PEDs, a) horrifying substances, b) misunderstood and sadly demonized drugs, or c) other? Explain or expand?

18. Anyone here you'd like to see die in an explosion or perhaps eaten by pit bulls or pirhanas? Wait, I meant, "Anyone here whose posts you typically seek out (or avoid)?"

21. When do you ship out and what made you choose the Marines over God's Military Service, the United States Navy!!!!? (But I'm not biased.)

Thanks for visiting this thread ;) and for being an IronMagazine member!

Sorry curt didnt mean it like that bro. I'd like to hear about Vic Heavy Built Dragon Weldingman and of coarse you Curt

That thread was the best thread.

Sorry curt didnt mean it like that bro. I'd like to hear about Vic Heavy Built Dragon Weldingman and of coarse you Curt

I like these choices too. But I'd certainly believe some of the CT crew would be some colorful reading. DaMayor has got to be in the list too. As well as Phineas, Cowpimp for sure, Gaz, DOMS... geez, the list is endless. Great collection of people here. :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
I was researching information about Marine Corps Recruit Training ,when I found a topic using google on the boards. I read the replies and they sounded very educated and respectful. I registered and met you noobies ,and here I am.

Strength and General Training. Specifically Endurance. Although it would be awesome to lift 400lbs, I would much rather lift 200lbs 20 times.

Only a year now, but I have learned so much I feel like I have been my entire life.

Primary Motivation has to be when I moved in with a buddy from highschool, into our college dorm. Guys there were all ripped ,and so was my buddy. I decided I would change my entire appearance.

5. Do you participate on other boards? If so, how does IM compare to the other boards you may visit, favorably or unfavorably? Why?
I was on Anabolicminds.com for a long time ,but was banned (lmao) when some moderator and I had a disagreement. I thought I was right and so did he. He had a "Ban" button and I didn't. But overall this forum is alot better. The community here is alot better. The people are friendlier and the response to new guys regardless of how silly the questions are, is remarkable.

Yes, I feel like shanking myself with a spoon if I cross 2300 calories in a days time. Fitness/dieting/exercising is now a huge part of my life. Others now turn to me for guidance. And I do not look at it as dieting anymore. It's now part of my lifestyle. I just eat healthy foods.

Although I believe "cheat meals" are for the weak, so I do not. BUT my favorite food is definitely pizza. I love dominoes with some ranch.

I enjoy riding my street bike, buying and selling cars, GRILLING (I love grilling out), and I am a movie addict.

Indianapolis Colts (Peyton Manning is my idol), but as of the 2010 Draft, I will now be following the Denver Bronco's with my boy Tim Tebow.

Wendy's (Grilled Chicken Go-Wrap), Nikes (Shox), Keto (Go big or go home)

Well one major think that I like Anabolicminds, was the fact that they had a "pics" sub-topic. I like comparing myselves to others, looking at what others have accomplished body wise, and seeing what I could be. (My gf though I was a little sugary always looking at pics of others ,but shit man. I like seeing what people earn on there cycles and so forth)..

C) I have a very big opinion on the subject and could go on for days. But it would all boil down to the fact that I think roids or whatever it may be, should not be looked down on. I have said it before on these forums, and if your brave enough to take the risk to damage your body/life to increase a certain ability or just look like a beast then you should not be kept from that. If steroids were something you went to the doctor, had a physical to make sure you have no immediate problems that a steroid can't co exist with, and have taken a proper course/class to know what do while on them and learn all of there effects and then the doctor stuck you with some good tested juiced then the world would be a better place.

Endurance, toning, moderate strength for boot camp.

Quit smoking, drinking, partying, lying, cheating, stealing. (how about that for a trophy case)

I don't anymore since college is over, but I did and it was good for when I wanted to lift heavy and safely..

Allthewhey (CLA), Nature Made (potassium pills, Spring Valley (Fish Oils), and Any brand whey. I try to stick with the good ones tho. None with the unnecessary shit.

I do high reps, medium weight, and a 3 day split. I have just moved it around to Legs/Back, Chest/Shoulders, and Arms. About 3 - 4 Exercises per body part.

Naa, that one guy Suprfast kinda made me mad enough to e-slap his ass ,but I bit my tongue cause it wouldn't amount to anything except ppl calling me immature.

Working on Dads fish farm, just finished second year of college, and occupations at work = daddy's bitch. I like sweat and helping my old man out. So i do what I can to show his mexicans who work for him they can't hang with a Marine Poolee.

Thanks for your advice over the last two months, and if you have any questions that I might be able to help with then shoot me a pm. Unless your bigger, stronger, prettier, or cooler than me. If thats so then fk you.

21. When do you ship out and what made you choose the Marines over God's Military Service, the United States Navy!!!!? (But I'm not biased.)
hahahaha, Man, I'm not one of those fellas who have DREAMED of becoming a Marine or anything like that. It was spur of the moment. To me the Marine Corps is the most Prestigous Branch. I love their traditions, their beliefs, and most of all the training. It's the longest boot camp, suppose to be the hardest, and I think i'll look good in dress blues..

Thanks for visiting this thread and for being an IronMagazine member!
Your welcome!

The Chosen One gets the vote :daydream:

i vote ME because

I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA:coffee::coffee:

You were right....:coffee:

I was researching information about Marine Corps Recruit Training ,when I found a topic using google on the boards. I read the replies and they sounded very educated and respectful. I registered and met you noobies ,and here I am.

Strength and General Training. Specifically Endurance. Although it would be awesome to lift 400lbs, I would much rather lift 200lbs 20 times.

Only a year now, but I have learned so much I feel like I have been my entire life.

Primary Motivation has to be when I moved in with a buddy from highschool, into our college dorm. Guys there were all ripped ,and so was my buddy. I decided I would change my entire appearance.

I was on Anabolicminds.com for a long time ,but was banned (lmao) when some moderator and I had a disagreement. I thought I was right and so did he. He had a "Ban" button and I didn't. But overall this forum is alot better. The community here is alot better. The people are friendlier and the response to new guys regardless of how silly the questions are, is remarkable.

Yes, I feel like shanking myself with a spoon if I cross 2300 calories in a days time. Fitness/dieting/exercising is now a huge part of my life. Others now turn to me for guidance. And I do not look at it as dieting anymore. It's now part of my lifestyle. I just eat healthy foods.

Although I believe "cheat meals" are for the weak, so I do not. BUT my favorite food is definitely pizza. I love dominoes with some ranch.

I enjoy riding my street bike, buying and selling cars, GRILLING (I love grilling out), and I am a movie addict.

Indianapolis Colts (Peyton Manning is my idol), but as of the 2010 Draft, I will now be following the Denver Bronco's with my boy Tim Tebow.

Wendy's (Grilled Chicken Go-Wrap), Nikes (Shox), Keto (Go big or go home)

Well one major think that I like Anabolicminds, was the fact that they had a "pics" sub-topic. I like comparing myselves to others, looking at what others have accomplished body wise, and seeing what I could be. (My gf though I was a little sugary always looking at pics of others ,but shit man. I like seeing what people earn on there cycles and so forth)..

C) I have a very big opinion on the subject and could go on for days. But it would all boil down to the fact that I think roids or whatever it may be, should not be looked down on. I have said it before on these forums, and if your brave enough to take the risk to damage your body/life to increase a certain ability or just look like a beast then you should not be kept from that. If steroids were something you went to the doctor, had a physical to make sure you have no immediate problems that a steroid can't co exist with, and have taken a proper course/class to know what do while on them and learn all of there effects and then the doctor stuck you with some good tested juiced then the world would be a better place.

Endurance, toning, moderate strength for boot camp.

Quit smoking, drinking, partying, lying, cheating, stealing. (how about that for a trophy case)

I don't anymore since college is over, but I did and it was good for when I wanted to lift heavy and safely..

Allthewhey (CLA), Nature Made (potassium pills, Spring Valley (Fish Oils), and Any brand whey. I try to stick with the good ones tho. None with the unnecessary shit.

I do high reps, medium weight, and a 3 day split. I have just moved it around to Legs/Back, Chest/Shoulders, and Arms. About 3 - 4 Exercises per body part.

Naa, that one guy Suprfast kinda made me mad enough to e-slap his ass ,but I bit my tongue cause it wouldn't amount to anything except ppl calling me immature.

Working on Dads fish farm, just finished second year of college, and occupations at work = daddy's bitch. I like sweat and helping my old man out. So i do what I can to show his mexicans who work for him they can't hang with a Marine Poolee.

Thanks for your advice over the last two months, and if you have any questions that I might be able to help with then shoot me a pm. Unless your bigger, stronger, prettier, or cooler than me. If thats so then fk you.

hahahaha, Man, I'm not one of those fellas who have DREAMED of becoming a Marine or anything like that. It was spur of the moment. To me the Marine Corps is the most Prestigous Branch. I love their traditions, their beliefs, and most of all the training. It's the longest boot camp, suppose to be the hardest, and I think i'll look good in dress blues..

Thanks for visiting this thread and for being an IronMagazine member!
Your welcome!

:zzz:

:coffee::coffee:

DaMayor smells of tuna . . . and cabbage . . that is all :coffee:

yeah vinegar . . . and he has rotting teeth, a head-tick and a limp

:coffee:

Back