Join Now!


Do you think she kicks his ass or not?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 49
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    44
    Rep Points
    10

    Do you think she kicks his ass or not?






    She definitely LOOKS like she could .. but he's a guy???

    Thoughts anyone?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    min0 lee's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    44,753
    Rep Points
    812984759

    Yes she can.
    Is that you in that picture?

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    44
    Rep Points
    10

    I shouldn't admit ... but ...

    Quote Originally Posted by min0 lee View Post
    Yes she can.
    Is that you in that picture?
    yea it is ... and you think she could take me?

    You might be right ... I don't have any martial arts training ... but guys tend to be stronger than they look ....

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Kathybird's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    934
    Rep Points
    103894202

    Hm. Depends. I used to wrestle with a friend of my husband's (yeah not what u think) just to see if he could beat me. I'm 5'1, was about 120 lbs then, worked out regularly and alot. He's one of those real thin wiry guys who have to eat a lot just to maintain weight. He'd lose weight if he skipped a meal. Well, I was beating him on a regular basis until I slacked in the working out or he started lifting weights. If he was doing cardio, I'd still win. It was the lifting that helped him.

  5. #5
    RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER
    Dark Geared God's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    9,175
    Rep Points
    559889443

    Quote Originally Posted by workinglegs View Post
    yea it is ... and you think she could take me?

    You might be right ... I don't have any martial arts training ... but guys tend to be stronger than they look ....
    She would Ko you
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.


  6. #6
    RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER
    Dark Geared God's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    9,175
    Rep Points
    559889443

    Quote Originally Posted by Kathybird View Post
    Hm. Depends. I used to wrestle with a friend of my husband's (yeah not what u think) just to see if he could beat me. I'm 5'1, was about 120 lbs then, worked out regularly and alot. He's one of those real thin wiry guys who have to eat a lot just to maintain weight. He'd lose weight if he skipped a meal. Well, I was beating him on a regular basis until I slacked in the working out or he started lifting weights. If he was doing cardio, I'd still win. It was the lifting that helped him.
    Strange
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.


  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    44
    Rep Points
    10

    not necessarily

    Quote Originally Posted by The Situation View Post


    She would Ko you
    Maybe if she had some training ...

  8. #8
    RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER
    Dark Geared God's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    9,175
    Rep Points
    559889443

    she looks more fit
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.


  9. #9
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Posts
    20,727
    Rep Points
    2147404691

    She would kick your arse while the Capt was AP'g her senseless
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.


  10. #10
    RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER
    Dark Geared God's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    9,175
    Rep Points
    559889443

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptRichArund View Post
    She would kick your arse while the Capt was AP'g her senseless
    we could make her go twice the speed of sound....
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.


  11. #11
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Posts
    20,727
    Rep Points
    2147404691

    Quote Originally Posted by The Situation View Post
    we could make her go twice the speed of sound....
    yes she has fantastic thighs . . . and uber lol @ the notBig with the semi-wood
    Last edited by theCaptn'; 05-04-2010 at 02:47 AM.
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.


  12. #12
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    min0 lee's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    44,753
    Rep Points
    812984759

    My worst photoshop ever.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (37.8 KB, 88 views)

  13. #13
    RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER
    Dark Geared God's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    9,175
    Rep Points
    559889443

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptRichArund View Post
    yes she has fantastic thighs . . . and uber lol @ the notBig with the semi-wood
    Yea i tried not to laugh he's got the i'm cool look..
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.


  14. #14
    Im skitzophrenic& so am I
    ELITE MEMBER
    FMJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    1,600
    Rep Points
    43802543

    No offense there killer... but what are you a buck twenty?
    I think a boot caught in a strong wind could kick your ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phineas View Post
    Don't you want to be compared to Chuck Norris? Hmm?? Don't you???

  15. #15
    RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER
    Dark Geared God's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    9,175
    Rep Points
    559889443

    Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    No offense there killer... but what are you a buck twenty?
    I think a boot caught in a strong wind could kick your ass.
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.


  16. #16
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    44
    Rep Points
    10

    just because ...

    Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    No offense there killer... but what are you a buck twenty?
    I think a boot caught in a strong wind could kick your ass.
    ... she has more muscular legs doesn't mean she can kick my ass. Fighting skills and endurance matter ... and my upper body is much stronger ....

  17. #17
    Registered User
    jcar1016's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    1,245
    Rep Points
    10972157

    Quote Originally Posted by workinglegs View Post
    ... she has more muscular legs doesn't mean she can kick my ass. Fighting skills and endurance matter ... and my upper body is much stronger ....
    Ehhh.... no she has a bigger upper body too. You would get your ass kicked its okay bro I think sassy69 would kick my ass at least I wish she would
    World Domination = TREN

  18. #18
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    44
    Rep Points
    10

    who ....

    .... is sassy69????

  19. #19
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    44
    Rep Points
    10

    beyond that ...

    Quote Originally Posted by jcar1016 View Post
    Ehhh.... no she has a bigger upper body too. You would get your ass kicked its okay bro I think sassy69 would kick my ass at least I wish she would
    I think you place way too much emphasis on muscle size .... speed and striking ability are more important. Even in grappling ... technique would overcome relative muscle size. I'm pretty confident I'd dominate ..

  20. #20
    Registered User
    jcar1016's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    1,245
    Rep Points
    10972157

    No little bro I'm an accomplished MMA fighter so no I know exactly where the truth lies
    World Domination = TREN

  21. #21
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Back in Florida
    Posts
    576
    Rep Points
    17731452

    I think this fight is even for first round, then the guy ends it when his fist slips off his chubby and he knocks himself out with an uppercut.

  22. #22
    Registered User
    jcar1016's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    1,245
    Rep Points
    10972157

    Quote Originally Posted by 2tomlinson View Post
    i think this fight is even for first round, then the guy ends it when his fist slips off his chubby and he knocks himself out with an uppercut.
    +1
    World Domination = TREN

  23. #23
    Registered User
    jcar1016's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    1,245
    Rep Points
    10972157

    Quote Originally Posted by workinglegs View Post
    .... is sassy69????
    The hottest woman you will never know
    World Domination = TREN

  24. #24
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    44
    Rep Points
    10

    and ...

    Quote Originally Posted by jcar1016 View Post
    The hottest woman you will never know
    shes hot AND you think she could beat me in a fight too?

  25. #25
    Registered User
    jcar1016's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    1,245
    Rep Points
    10972157

    Quote Originally Posted by workinglegs View Post
    shes hot AND you think she could beat me in a fight too?
    Without a dought why not ask her yourself bro?
    World Domination = TREN

  26. #26
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    44
    Rep Points
    10

    how would i ask her?

    Quote Originally Posted by jcar1016 View Post
    Without a dought why not ask her yourself bro?
    ???

  27. #27
    RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER
    Dark Geared God's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    9,175
    Rep Points
    559889443

    Quote Originally Posted by jcar1016 View Post
    No little bro I'm an accomplished MMA fighter so no I know exactly where the truth lies
    the true is right between her legs
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.


  28. #28
    Registered User
    Road Warrior's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Laramie, Wyoming
    Posts
    103
    Rep Points
    1335026

    Ya she could win

  29. #29
    Registered User
    tballz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    468
    Rep Points
    13177068

    I give the win to the woman

  30. #30
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    44
    Rep Points
    10

    who is sassy69 ..






    Quote Originally Posted by jcar1016 View Post
    Without a dought why not ask her yourself bro?
    and why do you think she could beat me in a fight?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. euroking kicks ass
    By millertime in forum Euroking-Gear
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 08:06 AM
  2. 2nd Cycle kicks off...
    By Buzzard in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 10:36 AM
  3. This board kicks ass
    By ersin.konuk in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 12:22 PM
  4. TP Kicks It Up A Notch
    By Twin Peak in forum Online Journals
    Replies: 539
    Last Post: 01-10-2005, 11:13 AM
  5. A Supplement That Kicks A**
    By bigss75 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-31-2002, 07:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->