• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do you think she kicks his ass or not?

IML Gear Cream!
and why do you think she could beat me in a fight?

who cares what they think? work out , eat right, get informed on the proper diet to gain some decent muscle. No offense but instead of wasting your energy asking what the people on IM think, you could be putting some serious weight.

No offense there killer... but what are you a buck twenty?
I think a boot caught in a strong wind could kick your ass.
:rolleyes:

:funny:

That chick would shatter that dudes sternum like a thin sheet of ice.....

You're own insecurity would do you in.....go a little heavier on the squats, wear boxers so that your body can get a full does of test from your sack instead of the faint trickle you're getting now.....

For some reason i'm thinking you want to become a woman.

That chick would shatter that dudes sternum like a thin sheet of ice.....

You're own insecurity would do you in.....go a little heavier on the squats, wear boxers so that your body can get a full does of test from your sack instead of the faint trickle you're getting now.....

well ... that's the reason for my post originally .... I can't imagine how humiliating it would be to be ass-kicked by a beautiful chick like this and I see skinny dudes at the gym all the time working out next to fit girls and think to myself "that dude needs to work harder if he knows what's good for him."

sassy is alot bigger than that girl, she would kick your bonny ass. no disrespect of course.

She would absolutely crush you. No offense kid but you already stated that you have NO martial arts experience so you are pretty much worthless at that weight with no training.

IML Gear Cream!
Hmmm

She would absolutely crush you. No offense kid but you already stated that you have NO martial arts experience so you are pretty much worthless at that weight with no training.

Well what if we were equally trained ... Neither with any MA training?

are you STILL pimping this thread? Goddamn you're insecure.

I think you place way too much emphasis on muscle size .... speed and striking ability are more important. Even in grappling ... technique would overcome relative muscle size. I'm pretty confident I'd dominate ..

have to agree.
im 112kg, my coach alex owen is about 68kg.
i am obviously far stronger than he but because he is so small he can find holes in my game and crawl through them.
one moment i have dominant position, the next he has crawled his way out and has my back.
strength accounts for alot but against an ultra skilled intelligent fighter it will only buy you so much time, having said that, theres always a punchers chance.

i would wanna try to bang sum1 like her man. would change my whole life

Again ... i think muscle when it comes to a fight is highly iverrated. She looks more muscular ... but probably doesnt know how to use it ...

I'm 119lbs and have kicked a bigger guy's ass on two occasions. It's not about size as much as it's about where you hit him.

welll ....

I'm 119lbs and have kicked a bigger guy's ass on two occasions. It's not about size as much as it's about where you hit him.

are you talking in the nuts or breaking a nose? In between the legs will equalize ANY fight ...

are you talking in the nuts or breaking a nose? In between the legs will equalize ANY fight ...

Neither. One guy was a friend and thought a friendly car ride home was an invitation to touch. So when "get the fuck off" didn't work I took my hand and jabbed him in the throat.

The other dude was strangling my friend so I socked him in the temple. He was drunk so I think that evened us out. Cause he was not a small guy.

Neither. One guy was a friend and thought a friendly car ride home was an invitation to touch. So when "get the fuck off" didn't work I took my hand and jabbed him in the throat.

The other dude was strangling my friend so I socked him in the temple. He was drunk so I think that evened us out. Cause he was not a small guy.

do you happen to look like the girl in that picture by chance?

Back