• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Well that was surprising

jmorrison

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Due to Facebook, I have recently gotten back into touch with my old high school chums who I havent seen in over 10 years.

I just had a conversation with my childhood best friend who is apparently in the process of earning his pro card. He was big in high school, but holy shit, he just told me he is at 295 (non competition weight). He is a fucking tank.

Anyway, we talked about my upcoming cycle, and he pretty much advised the exact same things that I have got from the site with 2 exceptions:

1. He advises a much higher dose of Dbol for my kicker. He called it a blitz, and recommended 60-80mg ED for 3 weeks.

2. I see now why people bitch about the prices from certain sources. He almost had a stroke when I told him what I was going to pay. Including a pretty sizeable finders fee I am going to send him just out of gratitude, the cost is about half of what I was going to pay before. Wow.

Anyway, thoughts on #1?

subbed for comments on #1 . . IDK if I'd be game.

The cycle im on now, i grabbed 100 25mg dbol. I took 3 a day till they were gone. (4.5 weeks)also running milk thistle and liv52. i drank a shit ton of water, and i never had any problems. then again i never got blood work done yet. but i never had that burning feeling in the stomach that some talk about while taking high doses of oral steroids. on a side note, i take live52 year round.

Last edited:
I believe it is somewhat common for guys to dose d-bol rather high if they have been using it over the course of many years. I've heard that some higher level bb do use it at those dosages. I really dont see the point for someone not experienced. I'm pretty sure that even at that dose over a 4 week time frame it probably wouldnt hurt you but, you would most likely get the results you want off a dose of 30-40mg ed. I'm not disputing your friend obviously he knows a few things about aas if hes trying to get his pro card just that most people dont need to use that much. Just my opinion tho.

Back