IronMagLabs


How's Primordial Performance's "Turinabol Muscle Stack"?

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4
    Rep Points
    10

    Question How's Primordial Performance's "Turinabol Muscle Stack"?






    A friend accidentally bought two orders lol, so I was thinking about grabbing one off him.

    My main concern is that the PCT seems kind of weak, since there are none of the well-known pharmaceutical-grade SERMS in there...

    If you can, please read the detailed 12-week cycle chart at their website (google "turinabol muscle stack" and in the website click the science tab), I'll be following it closely (minus the dermacrine and also I'll be ramping up the turinabol rather than jumping in at their recc dosage).

    Keep in mind 1 mL of turinabol is 30 mg of the actual chemical, rest is just water and coloring.

    I'll be doing (mg) 50/50/75/75/75/75, so 6 weeks total of turinabol, so I won't be doing the recommended 1.5 mL twice daily, which would be 90 mg per day. The specifics again are on the 12-week cycle.

    Again, my main concern is the PCT. Should I use a SERM, or perhaps have a SERM on hand in case PCT isn't enough, or just forgo it? PCT in the stack consists of Toco-8, EndoAmp Max, and Sustain Alpha (sorry I tried linking them but less than 20 posts).

    Any critiques? Up dosages of turinabol? More gradual ramping of dosages? Get a SERM asap? Anybody have experience witih this particular stack?

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,279
    Rep Points
    1550989

    I think PP's Turinabol is H-drol, so you should be fine with the PCT they supply as many consider H-drol to be a mild PH that doesn't require the likes of Nolva. Having said that, it is still a highly-effective prohormone and having nolva on hand isn't a bad idea. I always use pharm-grade SERMs whether overkill or not.

    I would query your doses, though. You're running mg doses that are similar to if you were taking caps. The lower dose in LV form is only lower because it is more bio-available than caps. You don't have to compensate by upping the LV dose as you should get the same effect at the lower dose of H-drol via the LV delivery as you would in the higher dosages with capsules. Of course, if you want to get more into your system, upping the dosage - regardless of delivery system - is the way to go.

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mags View Post
    I think PP's Turinabol is H-drol, so you should be fine with the PCT they supply as many consider H-drol to be a mild PH that doesn't require the likes of Nolva. Having said that, it is still a highly-effective prohormone and having nolva on hand isn't a bad idea. I always use pharm-grade SERMs whether overkill or not.

    I would query your doses, though. You're running mg doses that are similar to if you were taking caps. The lower dose in LV form is only lower because it is more bio-available than caps. You don't have to compensate by upping the LV dose as you should get the same effect at the lower dose of H-drol via the LV delivery as you would in the higher dosages with capsules. Of course, if you want to get more into your system, upping the dosage - regardless of delivery system - is the way to go.
    Thanks for your reply. It is indeed an H-Drol clone. As to the dosages, I've actually lowered the dosages versus the recommended amounts on the bottle label. The company calls for 1.5 mL dosages twice daily, which is 3mL per day,which comes out to 90 mg of turinabol per day. What I'm planning on taking is 50/50/75/75/75/75 mg of turinabol, which is ultimately less per day. This is because TunedSports's H-Drol Bible says to take 50/75 mg H-Drol, and I'd rather be on the lower side than the manufacturer's higher recommended... Though I suppose at around week 7 I might up to 90 mg if I'm still feeling well.

    Again I really appreciate your reply, and any further critiques!

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4
    Rep Points
    10

    I'm sorry if I misinterpreted your post Mags, are you saying that with my original lowered total doses, say 75 mg of oral toranabol is equal in absorption to 100 mg of pill tbol, and thus I should lower the dosages even further because it's oral? So, say a 40/40/60/60/60/60/60?

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,279
    Rep Points
    1550989

    Basically, the LV delivery system is supposed to be more efficient than capsules, so a higher percentage of the compound ‘gets through’ and into body. This should mean you can attain the same or slightly better effects at lower doses.
    I imagine two 30mg doses (60mg in total) of LV H-drol would prove just as effective as three or four 25mg (75mg/100mg in total) H-drol caps. Therefore, you should still see decent gains even from your lowered dose.

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    19
    Rep Points
    -896162

    I'm using the tbol lv stack right now, along with their 1-T lv.
    today is day 6 of the liver juice and the 1-T
    I don't start the tbol lv for another week.
    I'll be taking it like this 60/90/90/120/90/90 daily per week.
    the 1-T lv for the first 6 weeks then but it will be stacked with the tbol during weeks 3-6

    I have done a TON of research before stacking the 1-T with the tbol cycle.

    Hope this helps

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4
    Rep Points
    10

    Thanks for the replies guys, makes sense!

    Btw, last question: what do you guys think of the timing of the doses? The manufacturer doesn't say when, just twice a day. I presume one in the morning and once say an hour before you work out, assuming you work out in the evening hours? I know tbol/hdrol has a longer halflife, around 12 hours...

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where your not!
    Posts
    190
    Rep Points
    2388969

    Pease keep us posted onthis please, I am inerested in this stack and didn't want to spend the money yet. I am really interested to seeif there is size gains over all. What is your age,height and weight now? Diet? Thanks hope it all works good!

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    19
    Rep Points
    -896162

    Quote Originally Posted by razicator View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys, makes sense!

    Btw, last question: what do you guys think of the timing of the doses? The manufacturer doesn't say when, just twice a day. I presume one in the morning and once say an hour before you work out, assuming you work out in the evening hours? I know tbol/hdrol has a longer halflife, around 12 hours...

    I eat at 7..10..1...4..7 I workout at 8am and 8pm
    so i take it at 7a and 7p when I eat.

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where your not!
    Posts
    190
    Rep Points
    2388969

    have you started and if so how are the results?

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by razicator View Post
    A friend accidentally bought two orders lol, so I was thinking about grabbing one off him.

    My main concern is that the PCT seems kind of weak, since there are none of the well-known pharmaceutical-grade SERMS in there...

    If you can, please read the detailed 12-week cycle chart at their website (google "turinabol muscle stack" and in the website click the science tab), I'll be following it closely (minus the dermacrine and also I'll be ramping up the turinabol rather than jumping in at their recc dosage).

    Keep in mind 1 mL of turinabol is 30 mg of the actual chemical, rest is just water and coloring.

    I'll be doing (mg) 50/50/75/75/75/75, so 6 weeks total of turinabol, so I won't be doing the recommended 1.5 mL twice daily, which would be 90 mg per day. The specifics again are on the 12-week cycle.

    Again, my main concern is the PCT. Should I use a SERM, or perhaps have a SERM on hand in case PCT isn't enough, or just forgo it? PCT in the stack consists of Toco-8, EndoAmp Max, and Sustain Alpha (sorry I tried linking them but less than 20 posts).

    Any critiques? Up dosages of turinabol? More gradual ramping of dosages? Get a SERM asap? Anybody have experience witih this particular stack?
    In your post you mentioned you would be ramping up PP recommended dose for Turinabol LV; however, by your own admission, your ramping up is rather ramping down. You mentioned 1.5mL of Turinabol LV 2 x per day = 90mg so opting for a 50/50/75/75/75/75 is not ramping up, but rather ramping down considering all your dosing falls short of PP recommended 90mg per day!

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3
    Rep Points
    10






    My bad....I didn't see the post wherein you already explained the confusion. What you said makes total sense now. Good luck to you and we can't wait to hear about your results.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 03:26 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2011, 01:27 PM
  3. How's Primordial Performance's "Turinabol Muscle Stack"?
    By razicator in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 04:13 PM
  4. AI Log "Get the Mass Back Stack"
    By egodog48 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 08:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->