• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Newbie Need Advice

metal

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello People,

Like I mentioned, I'm a newbie and I wanna know about the old Danabol DS Blue Heart Shaped 10mg thingy.

Height : 5'8"
Weight : 162lbs
Body Fat : 10%

I've been working out for almost a 2 years and one of my Trainers got me Danabol DS (Thailand Make) a week ago. He suggested that I take 20mgs 1 hour prior to work outs. I only do weights 3 days a week

Monday : Chest and Back
Wednesday : Biceps and Triceps
Friday : Shoulder and Legs
Sunday : Cardio

I would like to know if taking 20mgs just before workouts is a good idea. I'm not looking for competition type body. I'm just looking for some kinda extra gain in muscle. I was reading a lot and got to know about Bitch tits and Limp dicks :D . I would like to know if a 60mgs a week will cause side effects. Would i need to keep some DIMs / Anti-Es handy. Or do you think i should just quit Danabol-Ds. I'll only be taking the 20mgs on Mon, Wed and Fri.

My Meals go like this

6:00am - Oats + Milk + Whey Protien + 1 Tab MultiVitamin + 1 Tab Cod Liver Oil + 1 Tab TestoGrow HP2 (Ultimate Nutrition) + 2 Tabs Liv-52
10:00am - Rice Cake + 5 Egg whites + 1 Yolk
1:00pm - Rice + Chicken Breast
5:00pm - Oats + Whey Protien + 1 Tab Cod liver Oil + 1 Tab Testo Grow + 2 Tabs Liv-52
9:00pm - Pasta + 5 Egg Whites + 1 Yolk
11:00pm - Milk + Whey Protien + 1 Calcium Tab + 1 Tab Cod liver Oil + 1 Tab Testo Grow + 2 Tabs Liv-52

All this with atleast 4 ltrs of Water daily if not more.

And this goes on every day, Every month and Every Year. I usually work out in the evening 6:00pm - 7:00pm

I know, you guys must have got the Danabol Question many times, but i was hoping for some advice in my case.. I am not thinking of cycling this stuff and nor will i increase the dose. So now please tell me , if I will get bitch tities , limp ding dong etc etc.. Or will i see any gains if I go with this schedule for 6 months.

take 50mg a day for 6 weeks, add nolvadex to not got gyno

take 50mg a day for 6 weeks, add nolvadex to not got gyno

I guess for super results 50mgs a day for 6 weeks would be good... but the thing is I don't get this Nolvadex Shit where i stay. And like I mentioned. I would like to be very safe .. Can you tell me if there's any thing that I can gain with 20mgs only on Workout days..

Correct me if I am wrong some body. But don't you wanna have a good base strength/size before you start a cycle?

Correct me if I am wrong some body. But don't you wanna have a good base strength/size before you start a cycle?

2 Years of Working out an getting my Skinny little ass from 130lbs to 162lbs was hard work and a lot of eating the right stuff at the right time. So I would say my base strength is in Place..

I'm not sure if these stats are impressive, but I do this when i work out. I'm quite impressed though:daydream:

Bench Press = 110lbs X 12 , 130lbs x 10 , 160lbs x 8
Close Grip Tricep Press = 120lbs x 12, 140lbs x 10 , 160lbs x 10
Leg Press = 300lbs x 15 , 400lbs x 10 , 500lbs x 8

Now for the past 1 month, I haven't been seeing any gains.. and that why me wanting advice regarding Danabol DS

Which and how much test will you be running?

Which and how much test will you be running?

Tyler, I should say I'm a scared Pussy when it comes to Steroids and the thought about test is just making my balls shrink.. I know all you experienced guys will ask me to quit Danabol if i'm not going to take Test.. But What I wanna know is, will there be any slight gains if I take 20mgs of Danabol DS before workouts.

So to answer your Question.. Nope.. I ain't going to touch TEST .. I give you permission to bitch slap me

Last edited:
IMO 20mgs 3X a week is not going to gain you any thing I dought you would even hold any extra water since your plasma levels are just going to go up and down if your not willing to change the dose or frequency then you should just skip it all together bro.Your just wasting your money.

IMO 20mgs 3X a week is not going to gain you any thing I dought you would even hold any extra water since your plasma levels are just going to go up and down if your not willing to change the dose or frequency then you should just skip it all together bro.Your just wasting your money.

jcar01 , thanx for that info.. I guess that's what I'll do. Since I'm a Pussy , I don't think I'm up for steroids... I'll probably come back to Danabol and Test when I'm up to it

jcar01 , thanx for that info.. I guess that's what I'll do. Since I'm a Pussy , I don't think I'm up for steroids... I'll probably come back to Danabol and Test when I'm up to it

LG Sciences - Legal Gear at DPS Nutrition - The Nation's leader in Discount Nutrition Check this stuff out. As far as using aas, I don't think that sounds like something that would be in your best interest at this time. Also, your trainer's knowledge of compounds and dosing sounds questionable at best. 60 mg a week ? Thats quite different. I don't understand the reason'n behind that. And you are not a pussy, just not ready to take next step and thats fine. It's your life, live it at your pace.

Peace and Love

IML Gear Cream!
your a first timer so only do 20mg a day for 5-6weeks, u should add an injectable but your probaby scared, lol, ur not gonna maintain much because dbol is mostly water gains, i think u would put on a good20-25 pounds and then lose at least half of it even with pct, but hey ur the one that dont wanna do injects, maybe try 5-6weeks of dbol at 20mg and then do 6-weeks of anavar at 60mg a day you might be able to keep more, oral only cycle are not ideal though man

Back