• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

SARMs (S-4)

CG

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So,
I've been researching up down left an right. Now, anyone with an opinion on it seems to have their hands in someones pocket. Anyone around here have any EXPERIENCE with S-4? I get the concept and would ideally use it to cut\recomp, but first, has it really worked that well? Is it a great legal alternative? Additionally, is it worth the cost?

Thanks bros

I'm using it right now (with PCT). I wouldn't say it's great but I do feel a difference. 100mg/day seams to be the magic number but at that dose I have night vision problems after about two weeks so I back off until it clears which is a few days then full dose it again.

yeah I think there's a good reason why S4 hasnt taken off

Because it's just Inferior?

Half a G a week? Sounds good!

Shit, how bad is he night blindness thing??? All I've ever heard were "potential vision issues"

Your vision takes longer to adjust in the dark and headlights have a yellowish tint. Vision goes back to normal about 5 days after last dosage.

Your vision takes longer to adjust in the dark and headlights have a yellowish tint. Vision goes back to normal about 5 days after last dosage.

Hmm, well that doesn't sound too bad then... I was worried I would be like fucking mr magoo over here lol

The more you dose the more severe it is.

With sarms I wouldn't go above 50mg/day. That seems to help keep the vision issue subsided.

and you guys use SARMS at 50mg ED only on PCT?

I've used it on it's own. Saw some gains and leaned out a bit.

Where is the cheapest place to buy a SARM?

you can stockpile next the rest of stash of useless placebos :coffee:

Have you ran it yet? I think the suff rocks. Give it a shot and you might become a believer.

Lots of great logs and info all over the place.

IML Gear Cream!
I want some S4!!

why does CEMone sell it for 170$? and the other site sells it for 55$?

cem is legit, they probably have the best purest quality sarms. They are very trustworthy. Just look around for sarms logs, see where people get it from and who seems to be having the best results.

guys, I am about to order S4 , but what kind of result can I expect and for how long should I use it?
I am 36 weight 70.5 kg and using HGH since 4and half month and also used for 4 weeks Sustanon 250 per week and 3 weeks of oxyanabolic, I went from 64 kg to 72, and now already lost almost 1.5 kg since I stopped Sustanon, just using HGH 4IU per day
I hope I coud reach 74 or 75 kg , do you think I could achieve that with S4?

Back