• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stretch Mark Removal

Road Warrior

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can anybody please help me with Strecth Marks from Muscle Growth. I have them were the pec meets the shoulder and on the inside of my arms. Thanks

they will fade, but you cannot remove them.

Oh yeah you can...
151836_lg.jpg

As a woman who's gone through pregnancy and has the battle scars, aka stretch marks, to prove it, there is absolutely nothing you can do for stretch marks to get rid of them. However, if they are still red/purple, there are products out there that will fade them to white. They have also made some significant advancements in the lazer treatment field but is very expensive. If you want a cheap fix using topical treatments, bio oil does work. My son used it on a huge scar and also stretch marks and has definitely made improvements in the color. Therefore, not as noticeable.

Ginger

Excel Skin Care's cream did Me well. But, these things are tough and take time to lighten, fade and eventually go away. Be perisistent, patient and diligent in applying the cream. Currently, go through their amazon store for the low buy.

RPN flawless used to do the trick really well though I have no idea what the name of the company is that made the next version of it, still the same owner (not Genomyx!). Do a search, if you can find a bottle get it!

Buy vitamin-e soft gel capsuls. Cut the capsul open and rub the goo on the streatchmarks.

-T

RPN flawless used to do the trick really well though I have no idea what the name of the company is that made the next version of it, still the same owner (not Genomyx!). Do a search, if you can find a bottle get it!

This. RPN Flawless is the best product on the market. Smells like maple syrup, but whatever. I have one or two tubs sitting around still... somewhere.
And I just texted Matt and he said it's already out under the Flawless Skin Couture brand. So there's your answer.

EDIT: He just said he updated the formula too. "Added a whole bunch of skin tighteners, cucumber, aloe extract, aloe butter, etc" And he also said there is no maple scent anymore... practically no scent; slight hint of acai.

Last edited:
Back