• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Paparazzi: Lady Gaga covered by 11-year-old boy

made quite a few mistakes, but still very talented.

the next elton john

made quite a few mistakes, but still very talented.

the next elton john

he was probably nervous as hell performing like that in front of his school mates at the age of 11.

Little dude is awesome.......

All those girls in the back are like, damn that skinny geek we all denied is going to be famous one day and we all blew our chances....

Hope his voice doesn't change too much....

Awesome!

IML Gear Cream!
I didn't think he was all that special really...

He can carry a tune like all the other starving artists out there trying to make it.

He has mediocre piano skills.

Not bad for his age I guess though

I didn't think he was all that special really...

He can carry a tune like all the other starving artists out there trying to make it.

He has mediocre piano skills.

Not bad for his age I guess though
I was going to say it but didn't want to sound like a hater...but why do all of these people get noticed for singing someones else's music when there are thousands of ultra-talented people with videos on youtube doing original material.... We prosecute people when they download a song or 2 but when some angel-tonsiled hack builds their fame on mimicking a popular song they become the person of the hour while the next Beethoven or Coltrane sits starving on a stoop playing his own music for pocket change....

Did you know that the character Paparazzo, a photojournalist in Fellini's La Dolce Vita is the source of the word Paparazzi....he claimed it was a word describing the annoying sound of a mosquito buzzing your ears.....fitting choice.

Back