• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Just launched my own hip hop site

Fetusaurus Rex

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.under2over.com/

focusing mainly on underground hip hop, please check it out and sign up/comment and all that good stuff! :)

Ill keep my spam for the site to an absolute minimum, will try to keep it to this thread in fact for those who are interested in new hip hop!

:coffee:

My regards to you and yours.....

:grin:

cool

love that track!

would like to post it but I am trying to keep everything on there new and get it out when it drops...I might open a spot for classic stuff, and also someone suggested putting old freestyle battles up, but I'd probably have to purchase more web space

pls follow me on Twitter btw everyone :)

@Under2Over

and if you are a fan of hip hop music then check out the site and leave a comment or two on some of the tracks, would appreciate the activity :D

Keep posting here with updates. I've checked every time it's been at the top and the tracks you've got posted have been solid.

Keep posting here with updates. I've checked every time it's been at the top and the tracks you've got posted have been solid.

Will do! There will be new content posted every day, more than likely several times a day :)

I appreciate the support man, getting off to a semi-slow start but am learning a shit ton about how to market the site and get more visitors/site clicks...ect

if you, or anyone else for that matter, wouldnt mind commenting on some of the songs I'd really appreciate it, want to build a nice little active user base if I could

Appreciate any and all support, having fun in the learning process at the moment hahah

started a classic track of the week section that you might dig

this week is Binary Star "Fellowship"

Under2Over

So cool.

Your site is quickly becoming a staple in my daily routine.

Can the older entries not be played?

new Dre and Snoop, been a long time since they did a track together if I'm not mistaken

they should be able to, which ones don't work?

Only the ones on the front page worked on both my netbook and my other laptop, as well as my friends laptop.

Not sure why...

good luck with this. the easiest part is creation. the hardest part is promotion.

Back