• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

hcg information

seeker787

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello all, kinda new here, only a few posts previously. i have a few questions regarding hcg. first off im 25 5'10 198 at 11% bf. i have at 2 previous cycles, first was test e at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks, loved it, another was test cyp at 500mg/wk and eq at 400mg/wk for 10 weeks. my next cycle i would like to start in the late fall. i would like it to be dbol/sust/tren. i have all three compounds right now and i have clomid and nolva for pct and extra nolva on hand for gyno issues if they choose to arise. i have been reading up on hcg and i would really like to use it. i have read various things tho. such as it is a must for tren and you should run it at 250 iu's m/w/f for the whole cycle and stop a week before pct, and other sites i have seen one must use it at 2500 iu's every 5 days and only for 3 weeks at a time. my cycle will look like this:

weeks 1-12 sustanon 750mg
weeks 1-4 dbol 30-40mg ( dose will depend on how i react to it)
weeks 6-12 tren 75mg ED

my question is, if i wanted to add the hcg into the cycle how would i do this and what would be the best way? thanks for any and all help in advance

Bro i dont know much about it, but i have been doing some research on it as i am going to run it myself. Most people advice to use 500iu twice a week starting two weeks after your first test injection. This should keep your testicles away from shrinking and according to research your recovery should be much faster once yoh come off if run during cycle, then you can run clomid and nolvadex for pct.

I would get some caber/prami on hand for prolactin problems since you plan on running tren.

I would also drop the sust and go with a single estered test. A tren ace/test prop cycle would be great, and you could save the dbol for the next run.. You already plan on pinning ED the last 6 weeks, why not use prop?

75mg tren ED also seems like a bit high for a first time with it..

---

Sorry none of this answered your question, I just had a few opinions.

ha your opinions are greatly appreciated, so you think 50mg/ED witht he tren would be okay for the first time use of it?

yuyi- so the 500 iu's 2x a week sounds legit. so i can run that the whole cycle?

ha your opinions are greatly appreciated, so you think 50mg/ED witht he tren would be okay for the first time use of it?

That is what I would recommend. That's 350mg / week tren ace. Pretty good for a first run with tren.

Have you thought anymore about prop? 75mg ED prop = 525mg / week. You would probably notice more effects from 525mg prop opposed to 750mg sust / week. Plus, with all the potential sides that come along with tren, having unstable blood levels from the sust is the last thing you need.. I am a little biased because I love prop, but even cyp/enanth would be better than sust..

**Also, I would run test for 2-3 weeks longer than the tren.

i really have considered prop, and your right since im going ED already with the tren why not do the prop. the blood level argument is very valid and completely understandable, if i can get rid of the sustanon and then i will get the prop, and your saying 75mg would be suffice for the prop. i have never used prop before, always wanted to though. but do you know any about the hcg? like how to mix the solution or anything?

i really have considered prop, and your right since im going ED already with the tren why not do the prop. the blood level argument is very valid and completely understandable, if i can get rid of the sustanon and then i will get the prop, and your saying 75mg would be suffice for the prop. i have never used prop before, always wanted to though. but do you know any about the hcg? like how to mix the solution or anything?

75mg prop ED = to be 525mg / week, so yes, that is plenty.

The only problem is that you will need to pin ED for the entire cycle. While I enjoy it, some people hate being pin cushions, lol.

As far as HCG goes, I don't have a lot of experience with it. I have used it to blast the last 3 weeks of a cycle before PCT. Contemplating running it at 250iu 2-3x / week next cycle.

right on, the only kind i can get is the amps with the solution alos, how do you mix the two?

right on, the only kind i can get is the amps with the solution alos, how do you mix the two?

1. Open amp with powder.
  2. Use a syringe to pull out 1cc of bac water and put in amp with HCG.
  3. Then put 4ml of bac water in an empty vial. (Make sure it is a sterile vial..)
  4. Take syringe and put the mixed HCG solution in the vial.
  5. Shake it and you have 5000iu of HCG.
  6. Draw and inject sub-q.
  7. Put the rest in the refrigerator.

IML Gear Cream!
Hcg

I havent used tren so I cant comment on that but I can help you with HCG IMO. I use 250iu's twice per week and has worked well for me but I usually do light cycles. Some do prefer 500iu's twice per week. Starting about two weeks in you can try 250iu's and see how it works for you. My thoughts are sometimes the less drugs the better but you may have to experiment a bit to see what suits you. All you really want to acomplish is to keep the testes from atrophy. I am a fan of running it throughout a cycle IMO it can only help make your PCT that much easier. One less thing you have to try to fix at the end. I would have to read your post again but did you mention you were going to use a AI during cycle? Adex is what I use at .5 mgs EOD and again this has worked fine for me. The nolva & clomid will be good for your PCT. What has worked for me is to use 50mgs clomid and 20mgs Nolva for four weeks and then a fifth week of nolva at 10mgs. There are some good stickies on PCT and I believe on HCG useage also.

Better to run small frequent doses throughout your cycle than to blast it at the end.

Better to run small frequent doses throughout your cycle than to blast it at the end.

Agreed. Why not prevent the problem rather than waiting for it to happen and then fixing it? :)

No....NEVER SHAKE IT!! Carefully swirl it and treat it like a baby. Shaking it will cause it to brake down into nothing.

/V

Really? I didn't mean vigorously, but thanks for the correction.

thanks guys, all of yall have been a tremendous help, someone posted about "why wait til the problem occurs" thats my thoughts exactly and why i wanted to run the hcg lightly throughout, and yes adex will be throughout, thanks a lot guys, i will get some and hope to god i dont fuck up the mixing process as its my first time

No....NEVER SHAKE IT!! Carefully swirl it and treat it like a baby. Shaking it will cause it to brake down into nothing.

/V

shit thanks for the info. i thought only HGH brakes down. i though hcg was fine. that could be y towards the end of my cycle it didn't seem to work well.

can someone chime in on using nolva for pct after using a 19nor like tren.

Nolva For PCT

Since I havent used tren I dont know the half life but I'm sure someone else will jump in for that. IMO just like for example you were using deca. The compound would clear the system in two weeks and then PCT could begin. Nolva & clomid would be your standard PCT for the length of time which you see fit. Most do 4-6 wks. I split the differance and go 4 weeks with 50mgs clomid and 20 mgs nolva and then a extra week of just 10 mgs nolva at the end. With deca & tren a person wouldnt want to use nolva while ON the compounds because they can aggrivate a progesteron related side to either of these drugs.

IML Gear Cream!
roadking- since tren acetate clears the body rather quickly, the nolva as far as pct wouldnt be an issue then correct?

ive been trying to get a straight reliable answer to this also. it would make sense to me that once the tren clears like in three or four days. and taking nolva later would be ok.

ive been trying to get a straight reliable answer to this also. it would make sense to me that once the tren clears like in three or four days. and taking nolva later would be ok.

That makes sense to me too. Especially if one ran test (prop) an additional 2-3 weeks after the tren ace and THEN started PCT with nolva that it would be okay.

I'm looking forward to a reliable answer as well!

Back