• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

injecting

Aaza86

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys is it ok to inject in the lateral thigh if your legs are still aching from training??? iv bin doing 500mg of test in my right glute n 400mg of boldenone in my right thigh once a week on the same day then goin onto the left side of my body but my legs are achin from trainin and iv got my next shots comin up. will it hurt more if ther still achin???

If your muscles are still sore from a workout technically they are still "damaged". Personally, I would not "damage" them any further by jabbing a needle into them.

Just pick another location to pin! Why not glutes? ..or delts even?

To answer your question, I really dont see any problem with it. Jabbing a needle in your leg will damage the muscle fibers whether your sore or not, but it would be a good idea to get used to some other sites. Glutes should be easy unless you HUGE, same with delts.

On a side note, you'd be much better off spliting the dose into 2 weekly shots about 3.5days apart. This will help you to keep more consistent levels of the hormones in your system instead of the fluctuation you're getting now, and unless you have some seriously concentrated gear, it sounds like you might be shooting 4cc in one shot which is WAY TOO MUCH...unless your pro bodybuilder size IMO.

Are you doing 500mg test ew with 400 mg bold ew, because that's exactly what i'm taking too!!!I hate pinning the thighs and think i will do it the least i can. I'm mixing both compound and pin a shot of 250mg test+200mg bold on monday and tuesday. I'm going from left to right mostly in the glutes but hit the delts once in a while since it isn't painful and am still able to train upperbody parts after doing it. I've hit the quads twice and wasn't able to train legs two days after so will forget about it!

hey up fred yeah am doin same but am injecting every thursday tho 500mg test in my glute n 400mg in my thigh (2 seperate jabs on the same day). i dont have a prob with jabbin the thigh really, it does'nt hurt me iv bin using a 25 gauge 1" needle n i cant feel a thing lol. iv bin using 23 gauge 1.5" for the glutes. how long you runnin ur cycle 4?

hey up fred yeah am doin same but am injecting every thursday tho 500mg test in my glute n 400mg in my thigh (2 seperate jabs on the same day). i dont have a prob with jabbin the thigh really, it does'nt hurt me iv bin using a 25 gauge 1" needle n i cant feel a thing lol. iv bin using 23 gauge 1.5" for the glutes. how long you runnin ur cycle 4?

For about 14 wks,i have 1" -23 ga needles,maybe will tryquads again sometimes,no more 1,5" though!!!

hey guys my names Aaron im from the united kingdom. im 23 years old im 5ft8 i wiegh about 165lb and have about 12% body fat.
Way too small to be using steroids.

Lateral thigh? Do you even know the proper name for the area you are injecting? Quick google it now.

go for a 25 gauge 1 inch needle for the thigh its alot smaller n u cant even feel it

look george its not a fucking english lesson so shut the fuck up keep ur comments 2 your self if uv got nuffin constructive to say n ther isnt a law set in stone on wot size u have 2 b b4 u start taking steroids a lot of people on ere hav told me wot ur like n they say ur a total cock n up ur own ass PMSL!!!

look george its not a fucking english lesson so shut the fuck up keep ur comments 2 your self if uv got nuffin constructive to say n ther isnt a law set in stone on wot size u have 2 b b4 u start taking steroids a lot of people on ere hav told me wot ur like n they say ur a total cock n up ur own ass PMSL!!!

Looks like the roids is already getting to Aaza86. There are no laws on a lot of things in the body building industry, but that still doesn't mean "anything goes." There are limits one must respect, or suffer the (eventual) consequences.

IML Gear Cream!
lmao!! nar just dont see y people criticise u on ere, imo if uv got nuffin constructive to say which may help or educate ppl then y comment....

lmao!! nar just dont see y people criticise u on ere, imo if uv got nuffin constructive to say which may help or educate ppl then y comment....

Your lack of the ability to properly spell words, or use, at least potentially, grammatically correct English just adds to the show.

i've just finished a boldenone and test e cycle and never had a problem pining glutes and quads with 23g pin for both, on or off traingin days. u can get away with using up to 3ml in either injection site.

Back