• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

DVD's, ect

Nightowl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I would like to suggest:

Personal Trainers with locations and links

Body building DVD's for Beginners on up

Links to those connected with Body building/Sponsors: clubs, Fitness, Dining, ect, ect.

If all of the above are on line, I mean here on this board...Please, excuse this thread:nerd:

and could you let me know where

I have another suggestion:

A Product review only section.
This way we aren't having to go so far back or forward through pages to see if such reviews are made. As well, opening the door for those products no one might have heard about and may be suited for them.

clothing lines by the body builders this being workout clothes

such as Levorne or others...men and women, including tee shirts.:clapping:

I'd like to see that

WEBCAST... This being with the intent to promote a show, via Body Building show. I wonder if this would be our very own Pay-per-view.
Might we have some of the Photo galleries models be there as well?

popcornh.gif

A topic of "Where are they Now"

A head's up on all professional bodybuilders (male and female)

If such is within the forum...please point me in that directions

okay,

I would like to ask for topic dedicated to only productive herbs and spices. It being that each addition with this topic then tells the herb or spice and what it can benefit for an individual's body.

(For instance: My RN tells me that if you are cooking Cabbage, that it can cause bloating and that reduction of such if you cook it with Caraway Seed.)

Well, I just read Roids suggestion, as well Mr. Prince's response and feel that my suggestion below or previous is what I would love to see, of whatl the gentlemen's Roid's suggestion. Product review-versus- sub forum and each of the companies is really time consuming, whereas, those that wish to make a fast purchase or might be incline to purchase see this one topic section PRODUCT REVIEWS and would then be more prompted to make their choice, sure they can come and defend, but majority will cast an effect as well as specifics.

Anyhow, back to my suggestion:

I think we should have cards availabe for sending out messages. These being with our favorite(s) on them. (All) Heck, with some of the men and women here being our Pin up girls to our Hunk men...we might even get more memberships.
Each of these card are with a photo that can then open and be our little sent words of the day to that of romance or humor, being then a gift to others. (Elite membership):daydream:

IML Gear Cream!
More books, geared toward using free weights, especially for those of us wishing to seek out to be just like our idols!
Like:
Jay Cutler
Dexter Jackson
Victor Martinez
ect, ect

this being video or books to explain how and what to do with free weights.
upper and lower and middle body areas. (Elite) library

Draft savings for unfinished messages

I think if there isn't one, that one should be availabe, for those that wish to save a message in the private message area, because something suddenly came up.

I think, that the forum if is playing host to those that sponsor that all those in mass qualities are then subject to alike those standards set forth in the Retail arena a nominal fee. This being a distribution fee, then the percentage for the forum on each sale. This too can help Prince with expenses.

:ohyeah:and keep this forum running.

I've seen those bringing forth their diet plans and such and are not elite members. One has to wonder of what credit standing are they truly of.:thinking:

I would love it if we had something alike a mail hold. This is like: If I am not to be around for a while, that anyone trying to send me a message here, would be notified that I was: offline and on vacation, or taking a break or so on and so on.

It is hard if you're gone and people write, but you're not going to be back, and then they would know you're gone. I thought of status, but maybe they did'nt wish for everyone to know.
:nerd:

I would like to know if we've touched on the referral codes? I have some people from my iron gym, and I want to know if this is already something that is available and my sorry ass passed it up.

Do we have a short cut copy with name or elite number or member status?

:daydream:

hanging on the telephone wire

I think, it would be great to have a welcome banner or whatever one would like to write, for which can be seen by the visitor. This being like a banner. Not too sure as to the exact location, but I think above the visitor's message or maybe even near the pix...?:nerd:

Cycles and progress

Make videos with certain gear and what exercises and discussion on diet, for the examples to entice those interested or maybe interested in trying gear. Keep in mind those that are beginning to those intermediate and then move with different gear cycles, this way you can have many videos and gear cycles going to show certain progress.

(ps. may the better gear win)

I think, this could increase sells for our sponsors.:nerd:

(the quality of being an elite can have extra benefits with counseling and such)

IML Gear Cream!
:clapping: Looks like someone has been using their Centrum Silver with some extra Ginkgo Biloba.

yes, but it is called "Love"

:dont:

I would like us to focus :nerd:on getting package rates as a forum, even if we've got to get other forums to get "better" rates for all shows, this being here in the States to outside the Nation.

I'd love a group discount for Mr. O and Arnold Classic and so forth

:daydream:

We need a freakin tag for pix only. Hell, I just went through 5 freakin pages of comments on dong size with one photo,:wits: and not a good one at that. WTF?!?

And with it can be one with each subject or topic. You see, then we'd be able to look at exactly what we wanted. (I'll ask for the moon next):roflmao:

PLEZ

If I could wish for something alike a pizza (not) or a brand of the likes the pot smokers with types of pot, columbian, Buddha Thai and so forth...then for those of us without that or any such other vice would like this:

Design your own cycle and for what and such

Like a list @ the store, with no sales men, that try to rob you of your Mind, and Morals and Money!
:callme: if you need me... alike your sponsor board to then make your selection(s)

It would be formulated for the females and males and body fat and weight and other suff that goes with it. Maybe some stories from those that did the cycle, Jane Doe and Markus Welby (example)Pros and Cons on the footers or the headers

something like (example)
Deca Durabolin and Oxandrolone and
Nolvadex and/or Proviron what it achieves.

If we have such a list of this and that to get look through AKA Menu...Point me to it.

Thank you or not:

Automatic responses, for those that have given points this being the reps. These being either, "Thank you" or "WTF" or some other comical or sensitive response, be it a smiley that talks or just a boiler plate.

Complaints of sponsors and reps

I wish to add that it is a dog eat dog world out there, and with those that call upon the DEA and other entities because of their lack of business, or make false statements, why not make even more of a better world? Let us have an area that has only the complaints or business transactions for the matter to save those that may make the mistake of purchases. I've been chased now for over 1 year with a man that has no job, and has little with the means towards making anything of good here on/in this forum, only having to be harassed by this asshole. He is a rep here on the board and I am sick to being bothered, with his homemade brews, and half ass stories and lies.

I ask for this sort of area, so that it can be a better means for support for those that wish to have real products and less cons and or problems?

(I know, I should tell him to get a F***in JOB)

I think, that the forum if is playing host to those that sponsor that all those in mass qualities are then subject to alike those standards set forth in the Retail arena a nominal fee. This being a distribution fee, then the percentage for the forum on each sale. This too can help Prince with expenses.

:ohyeah:and keep this forum running.

I've seen those bringing forth their diet plans and such and are not elite members. One has to wonder of what credit standing are they truly of.:thinking:

I didn't realise credibility could be bought online.

that was sweet thank you, as the womanhood time is over. All equal and back to normal.

:kissu:

Back