• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

TPP as a replacement for Test Prop

Supermans Daddy

Jamaican Rude Boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
TPP or (Testosterone PhenylPropionate) is a compound of particular interest to me as of late. I've been experiment'n with an idea I discussed kinda in depth with Vic concern' using esters longest to really quick. The goal was in 16 wks to with diet and cardio ( used in stages) continue to burn fat and gain muscle and finish totally shredded while using different esters to maintain a consistant plasma level throughout. Well at the second phase 6wks changes from a long ester (not a super long like Test D) like Cyp/En to a medium length ester TPP was the logical chioce for me because it's half life ( 4 days) is between Cyp/En and Prop. Thats means less shots and it also comes as high as 200mg and is a painless inject which would be different to say the least in a Test Prop.It also has bout the same water retention as Prop. It offers some really cool possibilites for a lot of things. I like this a lot.

Peace and Love

I like that idea . . although there isnt a big market for TPP . . I guess finding a lab that makes Sus and ordering a large batch would be the way to go?

Sounds like a winner bro. Logic an reasoning is there get your mad scientist on boi:ohyeah:

I like that idea . . although there isnt a big market for TPP . . I guess finding a lab that makes Sus and ordering a large batch would be the way to go?

You know, I'm not really sure Sus would allow you the ablity to control plasma level to such an extent. You can be in transistion from lean bulk to cut and change'n compounds while maintain'n a high degree of control of your P levels. With Sus you would be deal'n with a group of esters which would make a control one of the group rather difficult.

As far as see'n it available, it's around I've seen several sources with it as part of their line. Alrite ,you know whats gonna happen soon .....wait for it .wait for it LOL

Peace and Love

No, I didnt mean using Sus I was talking about contacting the labs that formulated Sus as TPP is an ingredient . . i never seen TPP around, but hey I havent been looking ;)

sorry wrong thread LOL

Last edited:
Looking forward to hearing your results and feedback during the "transition" stage. Keep us posted SD!

/V

Looking forward to hearing your results and feedback during the "transition" stage. Keep us posted SD!

/V

Ima have to publicly thank you Vic. You explained the theory of "even plasma levels" to me to the point that now I can't understand how someone would cycle without that being a MAJOR concern. Cool points and pimp stats to you my friend. LOL ! The whole idea of understand'n "half life"and " active life " as it relates to ester lengths, makes me TOTALLY exicited about TPP. I've mentioned "active life" because that has to be a concern when run'n a cycle that has transitions from say for example Parabolan, to Tren En to Tren A you have to be aware of how long Tren En for example says in your system as you are transition'n to Tren A. We all know a Tren overload can be bad Juju. Also you can kinda time the other compounds in your cycle and really get flexible. I can see it even as a combination or stand alone frontload tool and the "vehicle" when combined and used in "timed doses to do so many things. I feel like I've found the " miss'n link ". LOL

Peace and Love

Last edited:
So would you dose every four days? That worked well for me when I used that ester for nandrolone. Sounds like a solid plan to me.

So would you dose every four days? That worked well for me when I used that ester for nandrolone. Sounds like a solid plan to me.

Hey Pirate !
That would be an option for sure. I'm come'n from 600mg Cyp to TPP at the same dose for my purposes I'd need to dose as you mentioned timed every 4 days.( I been gett'n stupid with it ,time'n injects to the hour ! LOL) The last wk before transition I blended TPP and Cyp so that I still got 600mg but I'll increase the dose of TPP and drop the Cyp after 10 days. ( half live consideration)That will allow me a smooth transition, level all the way through. So far gained 10 lbs and bf is 6%. Got 9 and a half weeks left and I feel like my avatar LOL ! We will see.

Peace and Love

IML Gear Cream!
K so looks like from all I can find about TPP thats verifiable and assuming my math is correct it looks like a dosing schedule of every 4.26 days would keep peak plasma concentration steady. Is that what you came up with too bro you got me all interested now I'ma have ta try me some of that! LOL let me know if thats about what you came up with to SMD.

K so looks like from all I can find about TPP thats verifiable and assuming my math is correct it looks like a dosing schedule of every 4.26 days would keep peak plasma concentration steady. Is that what you came up with too bro you got me all interested now I'ma have ta try me some of that! LOL let me know if thats about what you came up with to SMD.

Bam, thats it Homey. You are on top of it Jcar ! I'm concerned too at this point in my experiment to keep injections to within an hour of half life expiration just cause I'm really try'n to lock this down. Vic told me, he'd never quite seen it done this way and I've never seen it before but it makes so much sense and I see'n crazy results so far. I not claim'n anything new, just new to me . I like this a lot, I've never been this big and this lean before and my strength is like a super hero. I'll list the entire protocol at the end for those interested.

Peace and Love

Sweet looking forward to hearin bout it bro

Jcar, I must say how impressed I am with you. You catch on real quick and you actually pay attention to what's going on. I hope some of the other bros follow your lead. Well done bro.

/V

+1 . . jcar has provided the Captn with some solid advice :thumb:

Last edited:
Jcar, I must say how impressed I am with you. You catch on real quick and you actually pay attention to what's going on. I hope some of the other bros follow your lead. Well done bro.

/V

Yeah J, you are IRIE ! And you my Homey !

Thanks SMD, Vic, and Capt truth is I do take this seriously I think anyone who wants to take something an stick it in their body shoould. Those who dont are doing themselves an any who the give advice too a grave disservice.:thumb:

TPP is a pretty intriguing thought!

I may have to give this a shot. I would typically pin Test C every five days, but it bloats me even when I drive estrogen down. Should be able to get T levels up quickly at the start. Sounds like a solid alternative.

Back