• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight

pj01

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
will Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight will still be possible?

just wondering I love those 2 fighters fight together to see who really is the king of the ring.

probably at some point. just wish they would fight soon while they are both primed.

Great fight-has to happen. Pacquiao in eight. Mayweather will eat canvas.

Floyd will do anything to avoid this fight, if it does happen Pacman will KO the bitch in 6-8 rounds.

yeah i forgot about that anyone know if theres gona be a fight?

If the money is big enough, it will happen. Floyd is a great fighter, but a real punk. Pac-Man is a legend, and a class act. Floyd has never faced anyone even close to the talent level of Pacquiao. Best pro fighter since Marvin Hagler (fuck Sugar Ray Leonard).

Id love mayweather to get beat and i thought mosley was the perfect fighter to take him , but hes just too good. Hes stupidly fast and made mosley look slow, hes bigger and stronger then you think and PAC MAN will finally meet his match because Mayweathers defence is sooooooooooooooooo good its unmatched. Fighters cant land enough combinations on him to do enough damage, i hope im wrong but i wont be.

look out for andre berto next big thing in boxing he was supposed to fight mosley but he lost 6 family members in haiti so he had to pull out. he also has 1 of mayweathers belts i think he could beat mayweather in a year or so
YouTube - HBO Boxing: Andre Berto's Greatest Hits (HBO)

Yeah ive seen Berto before, always felt he might be a little too much on the small side for welterweight at the elite level like hatton was in the end, but ive been wrong before.

IML Gear Cream!
Liverpool F.C. YNWA

LOL sorry klutch im an Everton fan (the toffees) for my sins, the other team in liverpool. Evertons keeper is American Tim HOWARD. First video is the song Everton always come onto the pitch too and the seconf video is a fans song lol.

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum "nothing but the best is good enough"

Youve sent me off on one now lol

Last edited:
sorry i have a m8 in Wales who put me on to liverpool

Yeah ive seen Berto before, always felt he might be a little too much on the small side for welterweight at the elite level like hatton was in the end, but ive been wrong before.

im good friends with his brother and i think he told me he walks around about 175lb and cuts for the fights but that was along time ago so dont what hes weighing now:hmmm:

Berto is a tough guy, but Pac-man is unbelievable. I just love watching the guy fight. I was thinking of more recent comparisons, and Julio Chavez in his prime comes to mind as well. Not to mention that he has the greatest trainer in the world in his corner. I really hope the fight happens. Boxing need a really great fight, with nothing much going on with the heavyweights.

I love Pac-man.Could somebody told me more about that drug testing issue?In his bigger fights, the only thing Mayweather proves me was that he could avoid punches,i still think my little sister is hitting harder than him!

Back