• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Obama is victim of Bush's failed promises

busyLivin

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Barack Obama is setting a record-setting number of records during his first year in office.

Largest budget ever. Largest deficit ever. Largest number of broken promises ever. Most self-serving speeches ever. Largest number of agenda-setting failures ever. Fastest dive in popularity ever.

Wow! Talk about change.

Just one year ago. fresh from his inauguration celebrations. President Obama was flying high. After one of the nation's most inspiring political campaigns, the election of America's first black president had captured the hopes and dreams of millions. To his devout followers, it was inconceivable that a year later his administration would be gripped in self-imposed crisis.

Of course, they don't see it as self-imposed. It's all George Bush's fault.

George Bush, who doesn't have a vote in congress and who no longer occupies the White House, is to blame for it all.

He broke Obama's promise to put all bills on the White House web site for five days before signing them.

He broke Obama's promise to have the congressional health care negotiations broadcast live on C-SPAN.

He broke Obama's promise to end earmarks.

He broke Obama's promise to keep unemployment from rising above 8 percent.

He broke Obama's promise to close the detention center at Guantanamo in the first year.

He broke Obama's promise to make peace with direct, no precondition talks with America's most hate-filled enemies during his first year in office, ushering in a new era of global cooperation.

He broke Obama's promise to end the hiring of former lobbyists into high White House jobs.

He broke Obama's promise to end no-compete contracts with the government.

He broke Obama's promise to disclose the names of all attendees at closed White House meetings.

He broke Obama's promise for a new era of bipartisan cooperation in all matters.

He broke Obama's promise to have chosen a home church to attend Sunday services with his family by Easter of last year.

Yes. it's all George Bush's fault. President Obama is nothing more than a puppet in the never-ending. failed Bush administration.

If only George Bush wasn't still in charge, all of President Obama's problems would be solved. His promises would have been kept, the economy would be back on track, Iran would have stopped its work on developing a nuclear bomb and would be negotiating a peace treaty with Israel. North Korea would have ended its tyrannical regime, and integrity would have been restored to the federal government.

Oh, and did I mention what it would be like if the Democrats. under the leadership of Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, didn't have the heavy yoke of George Bush around their necks? There would be no ear marks, no closed-door drafting of bills, no increase in deficit spending, no special-interest influence (unions), no vote buying (Nebraska, Louisiana).

If only George Bush wasn't still in charge, we'd have real change by now.

All the broken promises, all the failed legislation and delay (health care reform, immigration reform) is not President Obama's fault or the fault of the Democrat-controlled Congress. It's all George Bush's fault.

Take for example the decision of Eric Holder, the president's attorney general, to hold terrorists' trials in New York City. Or his decision to try the Christmas Day underpants bomber as a civilian.

Two disastrous decisions.

Certainly those were bad judgments based on poor advice from George Bush.

Need more proof?

You might recall that when Scott Brown won last month's election to the U.S. Senate from Massachusetts, capturing "the Ted Kennedy seat," President Obama said that Brown's victory was the result of the same voter anger that propelled Obama into office in 2008. People were still angry about George Bush and the policies of the past 10 years. and they wanted change.

Yes, according to the president, the voter rebellion in Massachusetts last month was George Bush's fault.

Therefore, in retaliation, they elected a Republican to the Ted Kennedy seat, ending a half-century of domination by Democrats.
It is all George Bush's fault.

Will the failed administration of George Bush ever end, and the time for hope and change ever arrive?

Will President Obama ever accept responsibility for something... ??? anything?

-- Chuck Green, Denver Post

obama-blame-bush.jpg

Actually, not withstanding most of his failed campaign promises, all of this mess we are in is our collective fault. It will continue to get worse until people remove this sense of entitlement and smarten up and start making wise decisions. I am confident that this won't happen any time soon. Although, I would like to give Gov. Christie here in NJ a tip of the hat, he is slashing the budget and making the tough decisions you want your elected officials to make. Not a big fan of him slashing the school breakfast program, but other than that I am pretty much in favor of all of the decisions he has made.

Actually, not withstanding most of his failed campaign promises, all of this mess we are in is our collective fault. It will continue to get worse until people remove this sense of entitlement and smarten up and start making wise decisions. I am confident that this won't happen any time soon.

:clapping:

The American people need to lose the entitlement and instant gratification mindset, stop living in credit card debt, and start saving money again.

The American people need to lose the entitlement and instant gratification mindset, stop living in credit card debt, and start saving money again.

would be nice if our government would do the same thing.

Barack Obama is setting a record-setting number of records during his first year in office.

Largest budget ever. Largest deficit ever. Largest number of broken promises ever. Most self-serving speeches ever. Largest number of agenda-setting failures ever. Fastest dive in popularity ever.

Wow! Talk about change.

Just one year ago. fresh from his inauguration celebrations. President Obama was flying high. After one of the nation's most inspiring political campaigns, the election of America's first black president had captured the hopes and dreams of millions. To his devout followers, it was inconceivable that a year later his administration would be gripped in self-imposed crisis.

Of course, they don't see it as self-imposed. It's all George Bush's fault.

George Bush, who doesn't have a vote in congress and who no longer occupies the White House, is to blame for it all.

He broke Obama's promise to put all bills on the White House web site for five days before signing them.

He broke Obama's promise to have the congressional health care negotiations broadcast live on C-SPAN.

He broke Obama's promise to end earmarks.

He broke Obama's promise to keep unemployment from rising above 8 percent.

He broke Obama's promise to close the detention center at Guantanamo in the first year.

He broke Obama's promise to make peace with direct, no precondition talks with America's most hate-filled enemies during his first year in office, ushering in a new era of global cooperation.

He broke Obama's promise to end the hiring of former lobbyists into high White House jobs.

He broke Obama's promise to end no-compete contracts with the government.

He broke Obama's promise to disclose the names of all attendees at closed White House meetings.

He broke Obama's promise for a new era of bipartisan cooperation in all matters.

He broke Obama's promise to have chosen a home church to attend Sunday services with his family by Easter of last year.

Yes. it's all George Bush's fault. President Obama is nothing more than a puppet in the never-ending. failed Bush administration.

If only George Bush wasn't still in charge, all of President Obama's problems would be solved. His promises would have been kept, the economy would be back on track, Iran would have stopped its work on developing a nuclear bomb and would be negotiating a peace treaty with Israel. North Korea would have ended its tyrannical regime, and integrity would have been restored to the federal government.

Oh, and did I mention what it would be like if the Democrats. under the leadership of Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, didn't have the heavy yoke of George Bush around their necks? There would be no ear marks, no closed-door drafting of bills, no increase in deficit spending, no special-interest influence (unions), no vote buying (Nebraska, Louisiana).

If only George Bush wasn't still in charge, we'd have real change by now.

All the broken promises, all the failed legislation and delay (health care reform, immigration reform) is not President Obama's fault or the fault of the Democrat-controlled Congress. It's all George Bush's fault.

Take for example the decision of Eric Holder, the president's attorney general, to hold terrorists' trials in New York City. Or his decision to try the Christmas Day underpants bomber as a civilian.

Two disastrous decisions.

Certainly those were bad judgments based on poor advice from George Bush.

Need more proof?

You might recall that when Scott Brown won last month's election to the U.S. Senate from Massachusetts, capturing "the Ted Kennedy seat," President Obama said that Brown's victory was the result of the same voter anger that propelled Obama into office in 2008. People were still angry about George Bush and the policies of the past 10 years. and they wanted change.

Yes, according to the president, the voter rebellion in Massachusetts last month was George Bush's fault.

Therefore, in retaliation, they elected a Republican to the Ted Kennedy seat, ending a half-century of domination by Democrats.
It is all George Bush's fault.

Will the failed administration of George Bush ever end, and the time for hope and change ever arrive?

Will President Obama ever accept responsibility for something... – anything?

-- Chuck Green, Denver Post

CHUCK GREEN, DENVER POST, so maybe this journalist should run for president?

I am disappointed in this presidency so far, but I will be damned if I am going to listen to some lame ass journalist in.... Denver?

Nice try. May Sarah Palin suck you off :), that is probably her best political skill.

sure, but lets start with personal responsibility and stop blaming the government.

I agree with your statement Rob, but how can people start being responsible and start saving money the way government is taxing them so and grabbing every penny they can? I think BC's statement about government doing the same holds alot of weight. More government is not the answer, it is the problem.

The older I get the more boring it is to see nothing in Government ever changes.

IML Gear Cream!
CHUCK GREEN, DENVER POST, so maybe this journalist should run for president?

I am disappointed in this presidency so far, but I will be damned if I am going to listen to some lame ass journalist in.... Denver?

Nice try. May Sarah Palin suck you off :), that is probably her best political skill.

so you agree with the guy, but you don't want to listen because of some bias against denver media? :roflmao:

I agree with your statement Rob, but how can people start being responsible and start saving money the way government is taxing them so and grabbing every penny they can? I think BC's statement about government doing the same holds alot of weight. More government is not the answer, it is the problem.

It all has to start with the people (you and me), not the government.

I truly believe that as a nation we have forgotten what this country was founded on and the fact that the our government works for us, we have the power to change what we don't like.

I truly believe that as a nation we have forgotten what this country was founded on and the fact that the our government works for us, we have the power to change what we don't like.

and I will be voting against Obama for just that reason :ohyeah:

I truly believe that as a nation we have forgotten what this country was founded on
Murdering indigenous people and enslaving dark skinned people? No I do not think anyone has forgotten that, in fact we still do it and most Americans still support it.

:coffee:

they never will they got to used to their welfare check, ebt . and credit cards:coffee:

so you agree with the guy, but you don't want to listen because of some bias against denver media? :roflmao:
Where did I say I 'agree with the guy'? I said I was disappointed with the Obama administration. That piece was full of conversative rhetoric.

When I was a young man, I thought the 'media' was the voice of truth. Speaking out about the inaccuracies of information and against the excesses of government. That may have been true 30, 40, 50 years ago. But now I despise both the liberal and conservative media because they have their own agenda. Rush Limbaugh for instance, makes me puke.

It is so easy to criticize, but way harder to offer real solutions.

I am 54 btw...

Last edited:

I truely believe we have too or else we would be voting all these life long politicians with "self" agendas out of office. But it never happens. I hope that maybe this will be a start.

Allowing the government to legislate morality has led us into this.....No matter what kind of downfall is facing the nation all these politicians have to do is push a moral issue and people dumbly follow that carrot...oh this guy thinks the way I do on Gay Rights who cares what his plans for saving the economy are; oh this guy thinks steroids are evil I'm with him even though he wants to tax my ass off I have too much ass already he can have some of it.....

Murdering indigenous people and enslaving dark skinned people? No I do not think anyone has forgotten that, in fact we still do it and most Americans still support it.
:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Allowing the government to legislate morality has led us into this.....No matter what kind of downfall is facing the nation all these politicians have to do is push a moral issue and people dumbly follow that carrot...oh this guy thinks the way I do on Gay Rights who cares what his plans for saving the economy are; oh this guy thinks steroids are evil I'm with him even though he wants to tax my ass off I have too much ass already he can have some of it.....

That pretty much sums it all up.

Back