• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1 test & turinabol cycle (oral)

sithmoney

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Actually 1 Androsterone that converts to 1 test

I'm in week 3 of this cycle and want to know if I should be taking
kre-alkalyn
beta alanine
force factor
along with the others..I don't think it can hurt, but am i wasting these?

Thanks

Last edited:
hows results?

the beta-alanine alone should be getting you uber jerked. Try rubbing it on your balls for added effect

I'm in week 3 of the 1 andro..and week 1 of the tbol
I had to load up with silybum for 2 weeks first before the tbol.

Results...I can't complain. decent increase in strength so far, I've grown a little already. maybe gained 2 lbs. I'm doing the 1 andro for the first 6 weeks and the tbol from weeks 3 to 8 (6weeks) then pct for 4 weeks.

TheCapt'n..I Cant do the ball rub..the beta is capsules...lol

So I take it that these other supps are ok to use...I just dont' want to waste them if they wont' help any..all they do is give me a boost pre workout

the kre-alk works for you? At least your taking creatine thats a good thing. Mono works for me, and it's cheap.

. . . I would throw in BCAAs . . . say 30g in your waterbottle. 20% preWO, 50% during and last 30% immediately after. Wait at least 30min before having pWO shake

I agree with the capt on the kre-alkalyn
beta alanine also add a LHJO and you be mega-jacked:coffee::coffee:

There is no reason you can't take those other supps, although you may get intense pumps that can interfere with ROM and volume. Three weeks is too short for those hormones. Six weeks is the way to go.

i'm lifting more weight. grew a little in my forearms and chest..gained 10 lbs so far.

How do i know if the kre alkalyn is working? my protein has creatine and bcaa's in it too so i'm not sure if it is doing anything

sounds like youre wasting money on protein with shit you dont need in it - bulk WPI, that's all you need man

Back