• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Saturday Night Live and Tina Fey

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
We were watching SNL last night and Tina Fey was on, I never thought this before or at least realized it, but I told my wife I think that Tina Fey is hot. My wife looked at me in disgust and said she cannot believe how downhill my taste in woman has gone.

Does anyone else find her attractive?

I always thought she was mega hot. I really liked her in The Invention of lying.

I find her to be one of the best, but I'm a sucker for brunettes.

Lacey Chabert, Alyssa Milano, and Tina Fey, in that order, is who I would most like to make sweet, sweet love to as far as celebrities go.

Kourtney and Kim Kardashian as well.

You're right, Tina Fey is hot. You just forgot to use your woman to reality dictionary. Here, I'll quote a couple of entries.

"She's not good looking", means: "You haven't said shit lately about how good I look."

"Sure, you can go drinking with your friends", means: "I'm insecure and don't like it that you're having fun."

why can't men just talk about that stuff to their guy friends? a wife or girlfriend is not a buddy, we don't want to know who you'd like to bang. i think some guys are hot i just don't tell vanity oh so in so is gorgeous it seems disrespectful and pointless. it's more fun to tell him what i like about him.

why can't men just talk about that stuff to their guy friends? a wife or girlfriend is not a buddy, we don't want to know who you'd like to bang. i think some guys are hot i just don't tell vanity oh so in so is gorgeous it seems disrespectful and pointless. it's more fun to tell him what i like about him.

I disagree.

Why would I want to be told how great I look all the time when I know with 100% certainty that she's full of shit?

well, I never said I want to bang her (I may have thought it), I just said she is hot. :D

We were watching SNL last night and Tina Fey was on, I never thought this before or at least realized it, but I told my wife I think that Tina Fey is hot. My wife looked at me in disgust and said she cannot believe how downhill my taste in woman has gone.

Does anyone else find her attractive?

She definitely has some "librarian cuteness" going on.

tina_fey_photo.jpg

Attractive, yes. Hot? :thinking:

big_hot-women-halle-berry01.jpg

I disagree.

Why would I want to be told how great I look all the time when I know with 100% certainty that she's full of shit?

i didn't say tell him he's great looking, i said tell him what i like. a guy doesn't have to look like brad pitt for you to sincerely say i like your lips, i like when you say a certain thing, i like that you can always make me laugh even on the worst days... too much would get sickening but trust me, not as sickening as hearing your man drool over other women.

My wife told me that she thought Tina Fey was sexy. Didn't bother me a bit. I already know she likes how I look-(no accounting for taste). Fact is, I think it's a miracle women ever find men attractive. The female form is just so much more fun to look at.

My wife told me that she thought Tina Fey was sexy. Didn't bother me a bit. I already know she likes how I look-(no accounting for taste). Fact is, I think it's a miracle women ever find men attractive. The female form is just so much more fun to look at.

i agree women are more fun to look at. i don't save many pics of men unless they are personal friends but i save tons of pictures of sexy women. i love men but there's something weird about them posing and trying to look sexy whereas women do it so well.

See, I feel the same way about men. To me women are... um, aesthetically pleasing sometimes, but sexually icky. But men - ahhhh, I just loves me a thick meaty man. I love the way my husband feels when I snuggle up against him, slightly damp from the shower and smelling of soap. Mmmm...

We're wired up the way we're wired up. Just the way it is.

And I don't mind at all when he tells me whom he thinks is hot. Hell, usually calls me over to come see when there's a hot man on TV: "You like the pretty boys?" LMAO!

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, in a heartbeat. It just feels better.

nice to hear a female say that, I hate staying lean, it's just not natural for me, I don't get fat, but I have always had that naturally stocky/bulky build and look, and getting cut is hard for me.

i've found usually when guys ask if i think a certain guy is handsome or hot i don't think so. straight men have a funny idea of what's hot in a guy, what women find attractive. but if they say a woman is hot they usually are.

i didn't say tell him he's great looking, i said tell him what i like. a guy doesn't have to look like brad pitt for you to sincerely say i like your lips, i like when you say a certain thing, i like that you can always make me laugh even on the worst days... too much would get sickening but trust me, not as sickening as hearing your man drool over other women.

well said.

Thankfully, my wife is much like Built in her opinion of her husband. I have always been big and stocky, but Mel actually likes it better that way. If I drop too much weight, or work too hard on getting lean, she starts asking when my next bulk cycle is coming. Good thing for me, a good cut brings me down to about 250 or so! (I'm only 6 ft tall). Her view of my "sexiness" is the only one that matters. We were watching a movie the other night with Christian Bale in it, and I mentioned to her that he looks like most of us men would love to look. She looked me straight in the eye and said-"you are way sexier that him." Go figure. She is probably the only woman on the planet who thinks so, but it still felt good to hear it.

Kinda cute, and personality/chemistry is always worth big points.

I had to google Christian Bale. He's okay. I'd want to feed him some fried chicken and mashed potatoes, but he's okay.

Prince, there are a number of "types" I find attractive, but I'm particularly fond of the look of a man who might have good genes, or might have a bit of a assistance (but to where I can't tell for sure), about a month or two post-contest. Still lean enough to have shape, but not cut up, not gaunt looking, and although I'll still feel the urge to feed him (I feed EVERYBODY), I won't feel the urge to hook up an IV and a feeding tube, know what I'm saying?

Yeah I have been getting mini-crushes on adorable chicks lately...

Like Ellen Page from Juno, my girlfriend said she was so plain looking and I told her she was a cutie...also Maria de Medeiros who played Anais Nin in Henry and June....

maria-de-medeiros-and-uma-thurman-e28093-henry-and-june.jpg

Rachel Leigh Cook is another, I kove her big doe eyes....
westprea.jpg

And Paloma Faith is my latest....

And in our relationship we have no qualms with celebrity crushes, my GF likes the Vampire guy Bill Compton on True Blood and also Noah Wyle from ER

Back