• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

wp,ng& uncle z

bighurt

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Out of wp, ng & unclez who has the best dbol. Some of you guys on here are right wp is extremely expensive however ng just seems suspect and uncle z i've heard little about.

Bro I would go with WP, UncleZ I have heard from friends that its not that great, and ng I cant say but reading their feedback its meh.

uncle z is awsome i didnt get my stuff and he refunded me TRY AND GET WP to do that so many people on here have gotten F*&^ed cause of that NG and Uncle are awsome teh difference Uncle might take a bit longer to ship thats it.

uncle z is awsome i didnt get my stuff and he refunded me TRY AND GET WP to do that so many people on here have gotten F*&^ed cause of that NG and Uncle are awsome teh difference Uncle might take a bit longer to ship thats it.

To be honest, as much as you hear complaint's bout Z's delivery time ( which is like sometimes it delivered by carrier pigeon ) he's pretty reliable.And he got a good rep bout str8t'en things that get messed up out. NG or Z are professional as well, you won't see them chime'n in or monitor'n threads either. They'll be real pro's and leave the customer alone to make a decision based on other members experiences and their own research. But what do I know.

Good Luck with your shop'n Homey

Peace and Love

You heard i from 2 of us now. This should make your decision alot easier.
To be honest, as much as you hear complaint's bout Z's delivery time ( which is like sometimes it delivered by carrier pigeon ) he's pretty reliable.And he got a good rep bout str8t'en things that get messed up out. NG or Z are professional as well, you won't see them chime'n in or monitor'n threads either. They'll be real pro's and leave the customer alone to make a decision based on other members experiences and their own research. But what do I know.

Good Luck with your shop'n Homey

Peace and Love

Back