• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

19 years old, going to start a cycle, any advice or warnings appreciated

mike456

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been training for over 5 years but ill say 2 years consistently.
I am around 220, probably 20% body fat. I have had lots of progress in the gym, but I seem to be stuck lately or gaining progress very very slowly. My plan is to cycle with testosterone for 4-8 weeks just as a jumpstart and than go back to natural after that.

My training and diet is on point, i have been an avid reader on this site. I am sure everything is straight. I have been training more frequently than I should, and I realized this and I am going to cut down to 4 days a week.

My cycle goal is to put on about 20lbs of muscle, gain strength and power all over, and lose weight all at the same time. I will be eating healthy, but still eating a lot, and also running for cardio.

I have never cycles before. Anything you think I should know please advise me. Anyway I can check the testosterone its legit before i do it?

Does it stunt growth in height at all or have any negative side affects?

I dream of one day getting into the nba, will this stop me anway?

If you're training and diet are on point, how can you be 20% BF? You're gonna add 20lbs of blubb thats for sure.

People are gonna say you're too young, and you are. You're definately carrying too much BF IMO but chances are you GenY fucks dont take good advice.

Read this at least:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/104658-first-cycle-pct.html

my diet is on point, but i've haven't cut in ages just bulking, I have been getting everything i need plus more.
I didn't know bf was an issue, I have never been at a low bf % since i was 10. What if i start cutting when i start the cycle, while doing cardio and training?

^^ this.

If you think you're "stuck" and the only way to get moving again is w/ AAS, then I think you need to step back and take a look at your diet first. You're at a higher bodyfat than I would even bother recommending someone to start a cycle as you're going to gain more fat w/ it while you are wanting to drop some bodydfat. At your age, theres' just no freeking reason to be looking at AAS to do what your body should be doign for you. You're at the peak of your natural test production, and you should be developing your knowledge of diet to support the growth you want instead of turning off your natural test production w/ an exogenous cycle.

Let's put your training experience in perspective for a second - you're 19, you've been training since you were 14 and only consistently since you were 17. You've probably gone thru a dramatic growth spurt since you've been training consistently, so I'd expect that your 'gains' would be dramatic in the gym. I don't know what it means you've 'stalled out', but to think that drugs are going to fix that when you're coming out of a natural growth spurt period, and perhaps switching over to a maintenance phase, tho still at the highest level of natural testosetrone production you'll experience in your life - you're just uber screwing yourself to start looking to AAS to make up "progress' that you really need to learn how to produce first through diet and then thru progressive or better yet, periodiized training to continue to establish a solid base. I just can't tell you how much you're shortsheetiing yourself if you want to look to AAS, even for a "short time to spur growth" at this age. IMO its a short-sighted approach to a point where you should be spending your time learning how to diet & train for your goals because your body is already at its peak point to respond to the right fuel & energy demands. Never forget that your body is a wonderfully perfect biochemical machine that is designed to respond amazingly when given the right environment. Chemicals are only going to be a supplement to an already producing diet & training program that you've fully leveraged to produce the results you want.

The reason I'm making such a big deal of this - chemicals are only going to produce a short term burst - they shut off your natural testosterone production -so you need to know how to handle post cycle therapy - but AAS is NOT part of a maintenance environment. Regular food & balls to the wall training are. THESE are the foundation of your growth program. THESE are the tools your body is designed to use & respond to, to do what it does best. When you go to the drugs to make up for what your diet & traininng are not doing , because you don't have the patience or knowledge to tweak them to produce what you want, you're goign to screw yourself. Your 'gains' from the drugs will not be maintainable and you're ignoring the optimal point in your life to take advantage of the tools God gave you to work with.

Be intelligent in educating yourself in the methodologies of diet and training for your goals before trying to rely on the drugs. Trust me - in the industry, people who are knowledgeable about diet & training are more revered than people who know how to shoot chemicals in their ass to get results. Diet and training will ALWAYS be the foundation of your progress and the rest is just supplementation to an already intelligent and producing foundation.

Dude post up your diet. WTF does it mean "my diet is on point"? Quantiify that by posting up your meal plan. Also can you include your height? Whateve you're doing, 20% bf is not the result of a diet that does anything other than just consume everything in sight. I'm sure there are some good tweaks people can give you before you get yoourself sidetracked w/ steroids.

I appreciate all these comments, this is why I asked to learn more about the topic before i jumped into it tomorrow. My diet is not written out but trust me its good. I just go by the guidelines on this site. Eating every 2 and a half to 3 hours, getting healthy fats, complex carbs, vegetables, protein, etc. Lots of water. Lots of calories. I am very knowledgeable on training and dieting but I am ignorant on shooting testosterone into myself. I did not know that it would drop my natural test production after I stopped. That is definitely making me not so set on tasking the testosterone now. There is nothing else I can do to make my training or dieting more efficient, that is why I am resorting to taking testosterone. When I said I made lots of progress, I am talking about from when I was 14 to now. I have been in the gym religiously for the past 2 years, getting very small results. I feel fatigued in the morning when I get up, rarely do I feel I have all the energy I should have. That is why I feel my body has a naturally low testosterone production..

also my height is 6foot 3 to 4' and my weight is 220-230 lbs. I am not positive about my bf% but I definitely have a good amount of fat on me. I guesstimated 20%

so your training and diet is on point huh?? well u must not know too much about training because you are describing the effects of over training!! and you would know if ur 20%BF you'd be a jiggley little shit!!! (or not so little)

Your test production is fine. You said you "cut back" to four days a week, and described almost all the symptoms of overtraining.

If we're going to give you advice we need more than just your word that your training plan and diet are "on point". Post your training program in detail, and go log three days of food on:

FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal

When you've done that we'll go from there. The fact of the matter is that if you've only been getting small results for the last 2 years, and putting on a lot more bodyfat that you should, your diet and training are obviously not "on point".

I'll repeat this - please post up your diet. Everyone thinks they "eat good" and then you discover they undereat, overeat, are taking too much of one thing and not enough of another. I'm not trying to put you down- I'm 45 yrs old, I've been lifting for 29 years and competing for 10 and I'm still learning ways to tweak my diet. Frankly I would call bullshit on ANYONE who says they've mastered diet & training because its an ongoing journey and not a destination. At age 19 you haven't even scratched the surface of understanding your metabolism.

Can you post up a typical day's meal plan? I would highly encourage you to put this meal plan into a food counts program like FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal to quantify the total calories as well as the breakdown of protein, fats & carbs. E.g.

Meal 1: 8 am
6 egg whites + 2 whole eggs
1/2 c oatmeal

Meal 2: 11 am
2 scoops protein mix

Meal 3: 2 pm
5 oz chicken breast
1 c brown rice
1 c broccli

etc.

IML Gear Cream!
Bro best thing is to cut your body fat down some and when its low enough then do a cycle and you'll be more happy :)

My diet is also on point..

Cream puffs x2's ED
Cheetos x3 ED

Josh's special Hot Dogs all day long

Hamburgers cooked in bacon fat, x4 ED

then to make up for all that bad food, i'll have a diet coke

My diet is also on point..

Cream puffs x2's ED
Cheetos x3 ED

Josh's special Hot Dogs all day long

Hamburgers cooked in bacon fat, x4 ED

then to make up for all that bad food, i'll have a diet coke

I like this diet!!! :ohyeah: I figure I can go from 20% to at least 6-8% eating like this and taking the correct gears right???:jerkit:

Dude you cant even post your diet WTF is that. I say if your going to do something try
eating more. Cause your horomones are their already. You probably have the most horomones in your body right now then you will ever have in your life.

Bro it sounds like your a little confused for one you said you are about 6'3"-6'4" and 220 @ 20%bf. Bro you are way to skinny and at too high a bf% for you to say your on point. Im not bustin your nutz its just that like sassy said I dont believe your anywhere near "on point" Naturaly at 6'3" without anyy AAS you should be able to get around 240-250 and 12-15% bf naturaly especialy at 19 yo. Some thing else that may be pointless to adress because you have no business with AAS yet but, I wanna make sure your clear on something wanting to run Test for 4-8 weeks is not only dumb it just dosent even make sence. Bro you wouldnt even get to the sweetspot where your blood plasma levels become stable untill around week 4-5 thats when it takes off. One other thing you are mistaken in believing that Test will "reduce" your natural Test production bro. Actually it will just flat out shut it off. I'll tell ya a little something for your own good here. Your test production will stop your nuts will shrivel up and at week 4 (hahaha) when you stop your dick will no longer get hard. You will become an emotional wreck as your estrogen levels skyrocket. And if your real lucky youll grow a nice set of tits. Sound like fun for a 19 yo. Sorry to be like this but you need to know all this since you think your ready. With all due respect YOU ARE NOT READY! Post up your actual diet and what you train and how often and well go from there. You get that straitened out and maybe around 25-28 yo you can start thinkin about it and learn how to prevent all the things I described above.

Bro it sounds like your a little confused for one you said you are about 6'3"-6'4" and 220 @ 20%bf. Bro you are way to skinny and at too high a bf% for you to say your on point. Im not bustin your nutz its just that like sassy said I dont believe your anywhere near "on point" Naturaly at 6'3" without anyy AAS you should be able to get around 240-250 and 12-15% bf naturaly especialy at 19 yo. Some thing else that may be pointless to adress because you have no business with AAS yet but, I wanna make sure your clear on something wanting to run Test for 4-8 weeks is not only dumb it just dosent even make sence. Bro you wouldnt even get to the sweetspot where your blood plasma levels become stable untill around week 4-5 thats when it takes off. One other thing you are mistaken in believing that Test will "reduce" your natural Test production bro. Actually it will just flat out shut it off. I'll tell ya a little something for your own good here. Your test production will stop your nuts will shrivel up and at week 4 (hahaha) when you stop your dick will no longer get hard. You will become an emotional wreck as your estrogen levels skyrocket. And if your real lucky youll grow a nice set of tits. Sound like fun for a 19 yo. Sorry to be like this but you need to know all this since you think your ready. With all due respect YOU ARE NOT READY! Post up your actual diet and what you train and how often and well go from there. You get that straitened out and maybe around 25-28 yo you can start thinkin about it and learn how to prevent all the things I described above.

Echo'n what my Homey said, cause it's Irie advice !

Peace and Love

ok im not going to cycle. just gonna cut with dieting, and cut down on training. I'll lose the weigt first than go from there. I am probably not 20% bf, Ill try to geet a pic up soon.

Cardio and diet-and lift at least 5 more years until you even think about AAS. Building muscle and strength is a marathon, not a sprint. You want to maximize your natural potential completely before moving on to the next level, or it will cost you in the end.

Some verey good posts here from some folks that really know what they are talking about. Continue to train hard, read all you can, continue to ask questions. Learn all about ai's sarms, HCG, PCT and compounds and how each one works. By the time you are ready you will have all the knowledge to do a really good cycle without all the risks and get a lot out of it and thank us all for giving you some good advise early. And in your years in the gym you most likely will witness what happens to people who dont listen and end up with tits or puff up and then deflate and get depressed and then you dont see them anymore. I say a young kid like this and he was getting huge, bragging and lifting some big weight. Saw him more when he was deflating and getting weak and then poof, never saw him anymore. I knew what was up. I'm there all the time year in and year out. Slow and steady wins the race.

Some verey good posts here from some folks that really know what they are talking about. Continue to train hard, read all you can, continue to ask questions. Learn all about ai's sarms, HCG, PCT and compounds and how each one works. By the time you are ready you will have all the knowledge to do a really good cycle without all the risks and get a lot out of it and thank us all for giving you some good advise early. And in your years in the gym you most likely will witness what happens to people who dont listen and end up with tits or puff up and then deflate and get depressed and then you dont see them anymore. I say a young kid like this and he was getting huge, bragging and lifting some big weight. Saw him more when he was deflating and getting weak and then poof, never saw him anymore. I knew what was up. I'm there all the time year in and year out. Slow and steady wins the race.

this is perfect advice from a seasoned vet!
bro you should definitely post your diet and use fitday or my personal fav myplate, sassy is right we would love to help you with your diet and training just post it up and maybe some pics!
good luck!

IML Gear Cream!
I'm 19 also mate have been training for a good couple of years, I know it's tempting to look to go on steroids, my mates 19 and has started a cycle with deca. But I no for the long term Its better to wait. Train hard, good diet and a lot of research is the best thing you can do at this age.

I have been training for over 5 years but ill say 2 years consistently.
I am around 220, probably 20% body fat. I have had lots of progress in the gym, but I seem to be stuck lately or gaining progress very very slowly. My plan is to cycle with testosterone for 4-8 weeks just as a jumpstart and than go back to natural after that.

My training and diet is on point, i have been an avid reader on this site. I am sure everything is straight. I have been training more frequently than I should, and I realized this and I am going to cut down to 4 days a week.

My cycle goal is to put on about 20lbs of muscle, gain strength and power all over, and lose weight all at the same time. I will be eating healthy, but still eating a lot, and also running for cardio.

I have never cycles before. Anything you think I should know please advise me. Anyway I can check the testosterone its legit before i do it?

Does it stunt growth in height at all or have any negative side affects?

I dream of one day getting into the nba, will this stop me anway?

nba+steroids=:hmmm:

^^ this.

If you think you're "stuck" and the only way to get moving again is w/ AAS, then I think you need to step back and take a look at your diet first. You're at a higher bodyfat than I would even bother recommending someone to start a cycle as you're going to gain more fat w/ it while you are wanting to drop some bodydfat. At your age, theres' just no freeking reason to be looking at AAS to do what your body should be doign for you. You're at the peak of your natural test production, and you should be developing your knowledge of diet to support the growth you want instead of turning off your natural test production w/ an exogenous cycle.

Let's put your training experience in perspective for a second - you're 19, you've been training since you were 14 and only consistently since you were 17. You've probably gone thru a dramatic growth spurt since you've been training consistently, so I'd expect that your 'gains' would be dramatic in the gym. I don't know what it means you've 'stalled out', but to think that drugs are going to fix that when you're coming out of a natural growth spurt period, and perhaps switching over to a maintenance phase, tho still at the highest level of natural testosetrone production you'll experience in your life - you're just uber screwing yourself to start looking to AAS to make up "progress' that you really need to learn how to produce first through diet and then thru progressive or better yet, periodiized training to continue to establish a solid base. I just can't tell you how much you're shortsheetiing yourself if you want to look to AAS, even for a "short time to spur growth" at this age. IMO its a short-sighted approach to a point where you should be spending your time learning how to diet & train for your goals because your body is already at its peak point to respond to the right fuel & energy demands. Never forget that your body is a wonderfully perfect biochemical machine that is designed to respond amazingly when given the right environment. Chemicals are only going to be a supplement to an already producing diet & training program that you've fully leveraged to produce the results you want.

The reason I'm making such a big deal of this - chemicals are only going to produce a short term burst - they shut off your natural testosterone production -so you need to know how to handle post cycle therapy - but AAS is NOT part of a maintenance environment. Regular food & balls to the wall training are. THESE are the foundation of your growth program. THESE are the tools your body is designed to use & respond to, to do what it does best. When you go to the drugs to make up for what your diet & traininng are not doing , because you don't have the patience or knowledge to tweak them to produce what you want, you're goign to screw yourself. Your 'gains' from the drugs will not be maintainable and you're ignoring the optimal point in your life to take advantage of the tools God gave you to work with.

Be intelligent in educating yourself in the methodologies of diet and training for your goals before trying to rely on the drugs. Trust me - in the industry, people who are knowledgeable about diet & training are more revered than people who know how to shoot chemicals in their ass to get results. Diet and training will ALWAYS be the foundation of your progress and the rest is just supplementation to an already intelligent and producing foundation.

^ wayyyyyy to much time on your hands

ok im not going to cycle. just gonna cut with dieting, and cut down on training. I'll lose the weigt first than go from there. I am probably not 20% bf, Ill try to geet a pic up soon.
So you have had almost 2 years to post a pic....where is it?

And this is why you're in the red! :lol:

Back