• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Aromatase Inhibitor Question?

yoyo0021

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Why is Arimidex so damm:wits: expensive! What can be used instead of Arimidex & Aromasin? Can I just use nolva?

Just picked up some generic from 4RX for 199-not TOO bad-and worth every penny in my book. Got a good deal on Clomid, too.

Arimadex

There are places to get pharm grade adex very resonable. I use adex over aromasin because it's so much cheaper. Some have had good experiences with liquids but I prefer pharm grade tabs for adex, clomid, nolvadex and letrozole if needed. I cant tell you the name of the place but I can tell you it's three letters. Research a bit and you will find it.

Why is Arimidex so damm:wits: expensive! What can be used instead of Arimidex & Aromasin? Can I just use nolva?

yes you can use nolva instead but be careful use it only if u have to it decreases your total test levels in body. imo

CEM's liquidex (arimidex) is good to go and reasonably priced.

My prescription Adex cost more with insurance than buying it from research sites. Absurd.

Back