Cemproducts.com

What are some of the shortest cycles you guys have run and what were they?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

What are some of the shortest cycles you guys have run and what were they?

Just wondering...I feel like the less time your one the better in terms of recovery and risk. Obviously sacrificing some gains.

Thought I saw a post about someone running a 6 weeker, but I cant find it now.

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

I experimented with 5 weekers come off for 4 or 5 weeks and come back with a different compound or compounds. Actually worked OK just gotta make sure you deal'n with the right compounds. Like EQ is a bad choice for something like that. I was think'n " short esters for a short cycle". It was swell.

Peace and Love
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

8 weeks, massive amounts of T. Very good cycle.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

It seems to me I remember reading a article myself of a guy who favored six weeks on and six off. Seems like you could be on for a total time more throughout a year that way but my concerns would be how would you re-coop and what effect that would have on your body because you really wouldnt be cleared of compounds for any length of time. Perhaps heavy can chime in and give his imput. He's a pro at the chemical wizardry of all this and maybe we could find a effective and safe way to be on more time through the year.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

You can stay on for many months or even years if you take precautions. keep E2 controlled and run HCG.

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The reason I brought this up is this...

Last year I ran a 15-16 weeker with test/deca eca and clen off an on. Great cycle until the last 4-5 weeks when I started getting negative sides and then coming off was a bitch. The cycle left my with several problems that led to a loss of about all of my gains.

I'm just coming to the end of a 10 weeker now which was a train wreck the first 4-5 weeks due to bad/fake/mislabeled gear. The last 5 weeks have been great except for the gyno that I started to develop in the beggining.

Long story short I really dont like the idea of cycling a whole lot as much as I love being on. It's not that I have anything against the people that do I just feel that with my luck I'll wind up with some serious problems. Generally I just don't feel that it's all that great for you(or me at least)(bid suprise, lol). I kinda worry about heart and permanent endocrine/reproductive problems in the future.

So....

With all that said I'm considering possibly a 6-8 week bulker this winter with a lot of time off afterwards with the purpose of allowing better recovery and minimizing the risk of serious health problems in the future. Just wondered if anyone here had done that although I get the jist that most people here are fairly long term users(off an on).

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DaBeast25 View Post
    The reason I brought this up is this...

Last year I ran a 15-16 weeker with test/deca eca and clen off an on. Great cycle until the last 4-5 weeks when I started getting negative sides and then coming off was a bitch. The cycle left my with several problems that led to a loss of about all of my gains.

I'm just coming to the end of a 10 weeker now which was a train wreck the first 4-5 weeks due to bad/fake/mislabeled gear. The last 5 weeks have been great except for the gyno that I started to develop in the beggining.

Long story short I really dont like the idea of cycling a whole lot as much as I love being on. It's not that I have anything against the people that do I just feel that with my luck I'll wind up with some serious problems. Generally I just don't feel that it's all that great for you(or me at least)(bid suprise, lol). I kinda worry about heart and permanent endocrine/reproductive problems in the future.

So....

With all that said I'm considering possibly a 6-8 week bulker this winter with a lot of time off afterwards with the purpose of allowing better recovery and minimizing the risk of serious health problems in the future. Just wondered if anyone here had done that although I get the jist that most people here are fairly long term users(off an on).
    LOL! what health problems? You can run 300mg of test weekly for years with no problems. I started using 22.5 years ago. My last labs were normal.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Idk, lol...its just one of those things I guess. Feel like it just "can't" be good for you. I still buy into the LVH and unless you plan on being on for life I dont think it's that bad of an idea to be cautious not to permenately shut yourself down.

Even though there hasn't been any real research showing that AAS do have a specific adverse effect on __________. There hasn't really been any research showing it doesn't either. Just one of those things.

Anyway, may try a short Test P, NPP, dbol cycle if I can get my hands of some legit NPP. Got plenty of time tho...plenty of time
    Last edited by DaBeast25; 05-25-2010 at 05:20 PM.