• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What are some of the shortest cycles you guys have run and what were they?

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wondering...I feel like the less time your one the better in terms of recovery and risk. Obviously sacrificing some gains.

Thought I saw a post about someone running a 6 weeker, but I cant find it now.

I experimented with 5 weekers come off for 4 or 5 weeks and come back with a different compound or compounds. Actually worked OK just gotta make sure you deal'n with the right compounds. Like EQ is a bad choice for something like that. I was think'n " short esters for a short cycle". It was swell.

Peace and Love

8 weeks, massive amounts of T. Very good cycle.

It seems to me I remember reading a article myself of a guy who favored six weeks on and six off. Seems like you could be on for a total time more throughout a year that way but my concerns would be how would you re-coop and what effect that would have on your body because you really wouldnt be cleared of compounds for any length of time. Perhaps heavy can chime in and give his imput. He's a pro at the chemical wizardry of all this and maybe we could find a effective and safe way to be on more time through the year.

You can stay on for many months or even years if you take precautions. keep E2 controlled and run HCG.

The reason I brought this up is this...

Last year I ran a 15-16 weeker with test/deca eca and clen off an on. Great cycle until the last 4-5 weeks when I started getting negative sides and then coming off was a bitch. The cycle left my with several problems that led to a loss of about all of my gains.

I'm just coming to the end of a 10 weeker now which was a train wreck the first 4-5 weeks due to bad/fake/mislabeled gear. The last 5 weeks have been great except for the gyno that I started to develop in the beggining.

Long story short I really dont like the idea of cycling a whole lot as much as I love being on. It's not that I have anything against the people that do I just feel that with my luck I'll wind up with some serious problems. Generally I just don't feel that it's all that great for you(or me at least)(bid suprise, lol). I kinda worry about heart and permanent endocrine/reproductive problems in the future.

So....

With all that said I'm considering possibly a 6-8 week bulker this winter with a lot of time off afterwards with the purpose of allowing better recovery and minimizing the risk of serious health problems in the future. Just wondered if anyone here had done that although I get the jist that most people here are fairly long term users(off an on).

The reason I brought this up is this...

Last year I ran a 15-16 weeker with test/deca eca and clen off an on. Great cycle until the last 4-5 weeks when I started getting negative sides and then coming off was a bitch. The cycle left my with several problems that led to a loss of about all of my gains.

I'm just coming to the end of a 10 weeker now which was a train wreck the first 4-5 weeks due to bad/fake/mislabeled gear. The last 5 weeks have been great except for the gyno that I started to develop in the beggining.

Long story short I really dont like the idea of cycling a whole lot as much as I love being on. It's not that I have anything against the people that do I just feel that with my luck I'll wind up with some serious problems. Generally I just don't feel that it's all that great for you(or me at least)(bid suprise, lol). I kinda worry about heart and permanent endocrine/reproductive problems in the future.

So....

With all that said I'm considering possibly a 6-8 week bulker this winter with a lot of time off afterwards with the purpose of allowing better recovery and minimizing the risk of serious health problems in the future. Just wondered if anyone here had done that although I get the jist that most people here are fairly long term users(off an on).

LOL! what health problems? You can run 300mg of test weekly for years with no problems. I started using 22.5 years ago. My last labs were normal.

Idk, lol...its just one of those things I guess. Feel like it just "can't" be good for you. I still buy into the LVH and unless you plan on being on for life I dont think it's that bad of an idea to be cautious not to permenately shut yourself down.

Even though there hasn't been any real research showing that AAS do have a specific adverse effect on __________. There hasn't really been any research showing it doesn't either. Just one of those things.

Anyway, may try a short Test P, NPP, dbol cycle if I can get my hands of some legit NPP. Got plenty of time tho...plenty of time

Last edited:
Back