• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First signs of Gyno

k-dubz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
lookin for tips for nolmadex doseage if anyone can help

Sorry bro, dont know anything about that but it sounds like some over the counter stuff and I only use real pharm grade nolvadex. Tamoxifin citrate.

Sorry bro, dont know anything about that but it sounds like some over the counter stuff and I only use real pharm grade nolvadex. Tamoxifin citrate.

I'm in complete agrement with you. I get a sense from the last 2 threads that there is a gyno problem. Since you didn't mention what compounds you are using, the only real thing I can say is DO NOT USE NOLVADEX WITH DECA, they are not friends. Adex is a rather safe bet.

Peace and Love

+1 my homeys on it. Dont use Nolva with tren either but I dought your using tren if you dont know how to dose Nolva right? Right? Aw fuck hes usin tren

Provioron and Nolvadex are your best bets.

20mg a day is sufficient. If it's bad enough, you up to to 40, but no more than that.

no im only doin 2cc of sus 250 a week will that conflict with my nolvadex or are those "friends"

I have known people to use Letro..

no im only doin 2cc of sus 250 a week will that conflict with my nolvadex or are those "friends"

you got gyno off 2cc of sus??? is this a pre-existing flair up?

Okay guess I have a important Question. My nipple of been hurting when i put a good amount of pressure on them plus It feels like something is underneath them maybe the size of bebe bullet smaller than a pee. But I Have not taken any AAS, But I do take Zinc Supplement,B12 vitamen, Protein and a preworkout called Octane. Exept it only started to flare up when I started to take Octane.Is this Gyno and how can I make it go away or better using non AAS. I am 19 years old if that helps to.

im in the same boat i thoat it may be gyno but i didnt know im doin the 2cc of sus 250 a week in conjuction with 40mg of dianabol orally every day

IML Gear Cream!
D-bol can cause gyno real easy especially if you have high BF. Are you taking a ai? Besides that the sustanon fluctuates in the test levels it's giving you called spikes because it has long and short esters all in one. Before this problem becomes one I would certainly suggest reading all you can about ai's and if you arent taking one get some. Are you planning on running HCG with this cycle? Do you understand completly and have everything on hand for a proper PCT? If any of these questions cant be answered after you have studied get back to us and we will be glad to help.

i am running 40mg of dianabol orally a day alon with 1cc of test eth 250 on monday morning and again on wednesday night. right now im just getting real puffy and sensitive nipples. i am goin to start my nolvadex at 30mg a day today. should i be ok with that or should i bail on my cycle and begin my clomid. that was all i was goin to doo fror pct was clomid 3 weeks after my last injectio
thanks

i am running 40mg of dianabol orally a day alon with 1cc of test eth 250 on monday morning and again on wednesday night. right now im just getting real puffy and sensitive nipples. i am goin to start my nolvadex at 30mg a day today. should i be ok with that or should i bail on my cycle and begin my clomid. that was all i was goin to doo fror pct was clomid 3 weeks after my last injectio
thanks
No need to bail just run the nolva while you are obtaining an AI. Drop the nolva and start the ai. In the future you will defenatly need to run an ai while on it sounds like you are very sensitive to gyno if your starting to get it from just that. Something that gets a lot of guys is with compounds that cause some water retention they get a little puffy around the nips from the water and cause they're paranoid the automatically assume they're getting gyno when in reality its just from the water retention. Most anything makes my nips a little puffy from water but I've never had a real issue with gyno. Time will teach ya the difference. for your pct yeah Clomid is fine when you get your ai run it thru pct with the clomid and a week after you stop the clomid and you should be good. Good Luk

thanks

Learn bout half lifes and active lifes and you'll find you may wanna spread those injects to Monday and Thursday night.

Peace and Love

hey thanks for the advice guys. im seeing huge gains as of now i put on 12 pounds in three weeks with eating alot and staying on a good schedule and im gettin shredded, if you could send me in the right direction for my ai and how i should fit it in with my schedule. my strenght has gone through the roof but i need to take it easy due to the fact i dont want to tear ligiment. I greatly appreciate it.

Back