• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Break between Clen/T3 cycles?

boreal

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After more than 10 years of daily training I'm now working 14 hours a day, which proves fatal for my belly :( I decided to choose the cheap/easy way out and do a clen/T3 cycle, which is actually quite nice if you work a lot ;)

What I was wondering is how long the break between 6-week cycles should be? (6 weeks T3, 2x2 weeks clen that is)

After more than 10 years of daily training I'm now working 14 hours a day, which proves fatal for my belly :( I decided to choose the cheap/easy way out and do a clen/T3 cycle, which is actually quite nice if you work a lot ;)

What I was wondering is how long the break between 6-week cycles should be? (6 weeks T3, 2x2 weeks clen that is)

You'll need at least equal time off for your receptors to get right. You may wanna invest in some guggels sterone to help your thyroid. I think that may be all you need aside from some keto to allow a longer run of clen.

I personally find the follow'n protocol to work rather swell

wk 1. EYCA / T3
wk 2. EYCA / T3
wk 3. Clen / T3/Keto
wk 4. Clen / T3/Keto
wk 5. EYCA / T3
wk 6. EYCA / T3
wk 7. Clen / T3/Keto
wk 8. Clen / T3/Keto

then equal time off with guggels
Just an option.

Peace and Love