IronMag Research Chems

Tren with Prami????

******* forums addicted
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Tren with Prami????

Someone suggest that i use prami as an Ai with Tren A use, is arimidex as good???First timer with tren so want to put all chances on my side to avoid the sides!!!I wanted to make a cycle with Eq ,test C and tren, but there<s lot of people that said than tren does all the things Eq does but in best,im a little confused so is there an Ironbrain that can help me with this one!!!!
    Thanks
    The more harder and difficult is the road that lead to success,the greater is the gift and reward at the end of that path...

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

Hey Fred.

I have to say Adex is a solid compound and will do the job , I just had an experience which cause's my to say this. In just my humble opinion I'd have to say that anyone that has had the same results with EQ as Tren either had some amaze'n EQ, or some really weak Tren. But thats just my take on things.
    Good to see you round, missed you round here.

Peace and Love
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pin2win

Rep Points

If you are running a standard test/tren cycle, run arimidex as an AI for the test and prami as a prolactin antagonist for the tren.

******* forums addicted
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Very useful comment tyler!!You sold me on Prami!
    The more harder and difficult is the road that lead to success,the greater is the gift and reward at the end of that path...

Pin2win

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by fredlabrute View Post
    Very useful comment tyler!!You sold me on Prami!
    Lots of people use caber rather than prami. I generally use prami as it is cheaper in most cases.

Some people experience unwanted sides from prami, but in my general experience, sides don't even start until .5mg or higher. I usually start prami at .125mg for 3-5 days then up it to .25mg and ride that. I only go up to .5mg if NEEDED.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler3295 View Post
    If you are running a standard test/tren cycle, run arimidex as an AI for the test and prami as a prolactin antagonist for the tren.

i use .5mg of adex and .5mg of prami ed with test/tren
    On a side note, i like to take my prami at night cuz it makes me drowzy. anyone else have this? its like taking a sleeping pill for me
    Last edited by Hammer-She-Rides; 06-01-2010 at 12:29 PM. Reason: .

Pin2win

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer-She-Rides View Post
    i use .5mg of adex and .5mg of prami ed with test/tren
    On a side note, i like to take my prami at night cuz it makes me drowzy. anyone else have this? its like taking a sleeping pill for me
    Yeah, prami seems to make me a little sleepy as well. Not overly sleepy though.

Rep Points

EQ is sort of like a kinder, gentler tren.

******* forums addicted
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I heard about it , but do you guys still thinks could make a good combo stacking both of this compound(Eq + Tren) with test ???

Pin2win

Rep Points

I heard about it , but do you guys still thinks could make a good combo stacking both of this compound(Eq + Tren) with test ???
    If you don't mind me asking.. Why both? Would Test/EQ or Test/Tren not be enough?

******* forums addicted
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Because i have some Eq left to be used!!!

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dusters View Post
    EQ is sort of like a kinder, gentler tren.
    Say what?
    It's closer to Deca.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

EQ and Deca don't feel anything alike to me. They are both fairly mild though.

I feel restless most of the time, and I have a hard time sleeping while on EQ. I also find it easy to get lean and stronger. Tren is the same, except x100.

Rep Points

Because i have some Eq left to be used!!!
    IMO, the EQ would be almost worthless when running Test and Tren. Because test and tren are so strong, I think you would barely notice the EQ. Why not save the EQ for a future cycle with some test?