Divine Nutrition

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

HOLY FUCKING SHIT i got problems need help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

HOLY FUCKING SHIT i got problems need help

ok i am having this issue, i am all the sudden getting lazy!!! i lack drive, motivation, u name it...... i am becoming a lazy ass!!!! my bf% is increasing and i am becoming an emotional bitch. little run down i was this hard ass military guy a few years ago, and continued to stay in great shape....... now i am an emotional lump of shit!!! what does this sound like to anyone else???? i noticed i was losing drive and intensity awhile back, so i thought something was up, but then i became an overly emotional bitch!!! i use to be heartless, now i am worse than a woman (no offense) but damn!!!!!

i am going to get a blood panel done as soon as i can to see if i got some inbalances. but i wanted to know some educated guesses from u guys!!!!

THANKS

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

could be depression man, good luck with sorting it out
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Rep Points

thanks capt'n, u a pretty knowledgable guy (even though u try and act like a dick LOL) i was put on prozac for PTSD and shit and i ran out of my prescript...... but that stuff made me not give a shit about anything, but valid point!!! i will have to look deeper since it sounds like depression to you!!!

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

man, Im just throwing ideas out there, but if it is depression there are other non-drug related ways to deal with it . . if you're open-minded enough to try a few things . . yoga and meditation, coupled with a cleansing diet, accupuncture . . you'd be blown away by the results
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Rep Points

NO SHIT???? yoga has been mentioned, i know a few people that tried accupuntier they liked it, but i thought it was bs. i might have to give it a trie. my diet is pretty clean, my only down fall is freaking dr pepper. so i worker harder in the gym for my short comings. i will have to check some things out.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

clensing diet is different to a clean diet . . think of detox, in particular the liver . . there's plenty of info out there on it . . lol, there's also colonic irrigation to . .

Rep Points

OH NO..... no colonics!!!! no rod going up my ass!!!

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Robin Quivers gets it up the ass with a coffee enema.

YouTube Video

In BUILT We Trust

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Depression is nothing to mess around with. Go to a doctor and get referred to a professional who can help you (hopefully) with your problems. I guy I used to train on the same lifting team with went home one day and blew his head off. I knew he was wound a little tight, but i had no idea of the depth of his issues. Depression is a disease with a lot of documented success stories related to modern treatment. Good luck, and don't forget that millions of people suffer from depression. You are not alone with this problem.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Get laid; always helped me.

In BUILT We Trust

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

medication tho makes you really tired and puts weight on so check ive had deppression its not nice i was on tablets and got sick of been like a zombie on them so quit them still get down and ratty never really happy but who is get alot of exercise and eat right youl be fine but see a docter

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Fucking burns calories...just sayin.

In BUILT We Trust

Rep Points

Getting laid can't hurt. Well I guess it COULD, but we're not talking about Saney, here.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

ewww

In BUILT We Trust

Rep Points

Sorry-couldn't help myself

Rep Points

hmmm..... everyone is going with depression. i never thought it could be that cause i feel pretty fucking happy, except this lack of motivation shit!!!! and the fuckingyeah it has been about two weeks, maybe step the sex life up a bit and id feel better, get the endorphines and seriton going that may help!!!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thumbs up

go to a doctor and see if its depression, i was thinking you might have hyperprolactemia- prolactin might be high. if your getting blood panels done ask for a metabolic check also. if you do aas and iam not saying you are, but, after a cycle you can become very down and sluggish even if your pct went well. imo good luck and hope you find the answers your looking for.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by CORUM View Post
    OH NO..... no colonics!!!! no rod going up my ass!!!
    LMFAO.............imo

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Sounds like depression to me. If so, good luck. Depression is hard as fuck to beat.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

In BUILT We Trust

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

In BUILT We Trust

Rep Points

depends who you fucking that can be deppressing too lol,and what goes up must come down so you take summat that makes you happy soon enough you will be down again

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavetom View Post
    depends who you fucking that can be deppressing too lol,and what goes up must come down so you take summat that makes you happy soon enough you will be down again
    In all the years I've been screwing women, I've never been down. Sorry.

In BUILT We Trust

Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

You said you're happy, so that's a good sign, right?

Switch to Diet Dr. Pepper to erase those calories at least.

And you mentioned you had been military. That's a huge source of motivation, imo. Being part of something larger, a team, and having someone with more stripes than you eager to put a foot up your...

I read somewhere that you are the average of the five people you hang around most. So are you around a bunch of unmotivated slackers compared to when you were in the service?

Get new friends.

Or volunteer somewhere. (Adding to your list of friends and giving you direction.) That may give you a boost.

Are you employed? I know that if I don't have a set schedule I'm not the best at self motivation, however if I have to meet goals and deadlines set by others then my motivation rises to meet the demand.

Anything change in your life recently? Your lack of motivation may be the result of that change.

Good luck.

Hey, if you haven't already, create a training journal here. IronMagazine members are a top source of motivation and encouragement.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Curt...you had me at hello.

In BUILT We Trust

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    In all the years I've been screwing women, I've never been down. Sorry.
    good on you

BEEFCAKE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by unclem View Post
    go to a doctor and see if its depression, i was thinking you might have hyperprolactemia- prolactin might be high. if your getting blood panels done ask for a metabolic check also. if you do aas and iam not saying you are, but, after a cycle you can become very down and sluggish even if your pct went well. imo good luck and hope you find the answers your looking for.
    Along these lines.. crashing test levels?

All posts are for entertainment. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    Curt...you had me at hello.
    Stay tuned for the new SYN thread: "Are those two a couple?"

See also: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/op...ml#post2010805

Rep Points

i was thinking test levels too!! maybe stress, can stress effect test levels??? i am getting that blood panel next week, i am going to get everything checked. just wanted to see if anyone had ideas.

and no i didnt run anything, i was researching test e and tren a, and then i went down hill so that will have to wait. thanks for all the replies.

at work we have these family life consultants and i was talking about finding stress lowering exercises and he said have lots of sex!!! so u guys could be on to something!! LOL

.45 ACP rules!

Rep Points

Go see a doctor. Maybe depression, maybe not. Just because you laugh and smile doesn't mean you aren't depressed. It just means your public face isn't depressed.

Sounds like it could be any number of things. Depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc. Those are caused by chemical changes in the brain and the drugs help change those back. Often with side effects. But you need to weigh the side effects versus the desired fix. The side effect of doign nothing is you get worse.

There are so many drugs out there for treating mental disorders it may take a while to find what works for you best with the side effects you are willing to live with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast