• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New guys may wanna read this

Im part of plenty of AAS forums, joined this one because of this post :)

Yes he was a friend to many of us here and other places and he really knew his stuff when it came to anabolics and all that goes with it.
Glad you joined up and perhaps you can share some of you'r experience with us.

newbie here, only messed around with ph's. Great info for someone new to the game. I in fact have done my fair share of research of pct and gyno. Looking forward to playing with gear down the road. Thanks for the help fellas.

Great honest Post, I would hate to see a real man who goes into Battle for his country and his fellow to man run into problems with AAS, There is plenty of Info out here so stick around we need more guys like you, rember the only stupid Question is the one you dont ask, I am 50yrs old and been in this lifestyle for over 20yrs ,I made a lot of mistakes and I learn something new every day, either from a newbe or a vet ,one more thing if you cant help some one dont hurt them ,I am new to this board and loving it already
Respect,
Pump

Love the Clark Kent theory. So true.
Speaking of ignorant things guys do, I know of a guy who pops d-bol like they are aspirin. Says, "I feel like I need a D-Bol" and grabs a few and chews 'em up...no cycle, no PCT, just whenever.

Damn I've got a tear in my eye for real. What a thread.

Love the Clark Kent theory. So true.
Speaking of ignorant things guys do, I know of a guy who pops d-bol like they are aspirin. Says, "I feel like I need a D-Bol" and grabs a few and chews 'em up...no cycle, no PCT, just whenever.

What a weirdo, kinda sad and misguided from the sound of it.

threads like this make me glad i found this board...

I know when i was 21(30now) i thought i had enough knowledge to start a cycle. If it wasnt for vets telling me that if i can't grow when i am 21 then steroids are not going to help. I started my first cycle at 28 with test only to see how my body would react. I couldn't imagine throwing in as many compounds as these young guys are doing today.

I just purchased some oral dbol, after I took about 50mg on my first work out, I didn't feel anything, are you supposed to feel any different after you take the dbol? How do you know there legit?

Lol

I just purchased some oral dbol, after I took about 50mg on my first work out, I didn't feel anything, are you supposed to feel any different after you take the dbol? How do you know there legit?

LOL 50mg. that's my normal dosage for dianabol. And you write, "I don't feel anything"? Hilarious! What do you think it's some kind of wonder drug? Immediate effects upon swallowing!
I have 150 10 pink and yellow dbol tablets and 100 75mg. capsules to be used in the preceding months.
I didn't feel anything until after a week and a day or two had passed and "BAM", I began blowing up like a balloon and deflated as well. Now this time around, I'm going to add either sustanon, Test E, or SuperTest450 and deca also if I hit my piggy bank.

LOL 50mg. that's my normal dosage for dianabol. And you write, "I don't feel anything"? Hilarious! What do you think it's some kind of wonder drug? Immediate effects upon swallowing!
I have 150 10 pink and yellow dbol tablets and 100 75mg. capsules to be used in the preceding months.
I didn't feel anything until after a week and a day or two had passed and "BAM", I began blowing up like a balloon and deflated as well. Now this time around, I'm going to add either sustanon, Test E, or SuperTest450 and deca also if I hit my piggy bank.

Aren't you the guy that had 20 something vials of test e laying around collecting dust and you did a dbol only cycle? Think i would have ran some of that as a base.

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk 2

2ccs of test e 250mg/ml and 1cc tren 200mg/ml on mon and Thursdays, 5 week cycle crazy?

That's ridiculous it takes roughly four weeks for test e to kick in and your probably using tren e not ace so same thing. Now prop and ace for five weeks different story.

That's ridiculous it takes roughly four weeks for test e to kick in and your probably using tren e not ace so same thing. Now prop and ace for five weeks different story.

Continuing test e for another 5 weeks after tren drops off. And yes it is tren E.

IML Gear Cream!
Enethate ester takes roughly 4 weeks to notice anything like he said so 5 weeks would be retarded. That's stopping just when things get rolling. Run them both for 10-12 weeks otherwise ur pissing ur money away

Enethate ester takes roughly 4 weeks to notice anything like he said so 5 weeks would be retarded. That's stopping just when things get rolling. Run them both for 10-12 weeks otherwise ur pissing ur money away

Gotcha. Thanks for the recommendation. You seem extremely knowledgable, so what PCT do you recommend. Yes, I know I should have had that planned but figure I can buy it next week since just starting cycle and won't need it for a bit.

Man if I can offer any advise read and plan especially with a cycle with a 19-nor (tren/deca) they are not for beginners. Start out with a test only with a good pct(hcg nolva aromasin and Clomid) and go from there. When ruining something like teen you need prami, bromi, or caber on hand.

That was a great post. I hope everybody listens to your advise.
10-4 your right. My question would be and I'm guilty of but when directed to do more research other then monitoring sites like this and other then taking a chemistry course were would one go for further research ? A dumb question is better then no question ? I almost made that mistake and ordered androl50 and luckily I asked some of these questions and got the advise from guys that know. I never used and 4 months later choose another stack I'm glade I asked. Without guys like yourselves guys like me would read what they can over Internet and wing the rest . I don't want to not ask question that could cause harm just because I don't want to sound like an ass. So thanks for being their and taking time to even answer the basic questions.

Just purchased my first cycle of test. After studying and learning from all of you I'm very glad to be on here. If anyone would like to pass any info on first cycles with test and pct I should use I'm all ears. Been lifting on and off for four years but the last year I've been very strict on my workout and diet. Just wanting to gain more strength and get bigger. All advice will be respected. Thanks guys. Much to learn here

Oh yeah I ordered test cyp at 200 ml 10 cc x 2. That should be enough for 10 week cycle at 200 twice a week right? Im just confused on when to take the nolva or clomid, if I'm supposed to get both and when to take it. Typical newbie I know but I want to be respectful with this stuff and know what the hell I'm doing before I go to pinning my ass ya know. Thanks again. I'm 5'10 170lbs with about 13% bf.

Rockclimber if you take (2 cc's )wk total u posses (20cc) yes should be enough BUT ugl's are never on point ...liquid volume. Some.. almost always are .5 to 1cc under so lets just say you ordered two and they both come up shy your not going to have enough.. its always better to have too much as to "not enough" as far as ai's it varies .......hope ;)i helped

"expect us"

Following your suggestions word for word along with Heavy Irons ON and POST cycle recommendations. M4BTEAM.com or RBB?

Back