• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New guys may wanna read this

Supermans Daddy

Jamaican Rude Boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been read'n some really scary post from first time users lately. Seem'n way more than I remember see'n ever before. It seems that a lot of inexperienced guys are read'n post form some more experienced vets and say'n HELL YEAH, " Ima do me a cycle with 7 compounds and kickstart it with Cheek drops and Methyl Tren " or somethin insane . Of course I'm joke'n bout that but sometimes not by much. You new guys may wanna remember some of us got 20 years in this game and not only understand how AAS , PCT ,etc works, but also understands how it effects each of us personally. There's a lot more to this than get some juice and some pins and bang a few cc and call it a day. I won't get into Plasma levels, lipid levels,etc but there are some very BASIC things that I've seen lately and I just pray that Jah will protect some of you. When in the last 2 days on 3 different forums I've read bout guys want'n to start their first cycle, but do not know if

1. you can reuse a needle.
2. inject oil with a half inch insulin pin 31 guage
3. don't know what Gyno is
4. want'n to stack 2, 17aa orals for 8 weeks
5. want'n to do a first cycle of METHLY TREN cause it's an oral and they don't wanna pin.
6. ask'n how many MILLIGRAMS !!!! of Methyl Tren for their first cycle ( death sentence)7
7.wanna take Nolva with Deca cause their Homey told " it's Cool"
8. and the deal breaker , a guy want'n to do a gram of test and a gram of tren for his FIRST cycle WITH a Dbol kicker !!!! DAMN

I'ma suggest that the guys consider this. You are a virgin !!! You do not need massive doses of harsh compounds to get unbelievable results with workout and diet in order. As amatter of fact you will get BETTER results with less just Test than I guy whos been juice'n for 20 years can with 3 or 4 compounds because you are fresh, we are all used up LOLOL. You got no scare tissue you can pin fearlessly ANYWHERE ! Some of us who been bang'n a while need a GPS to find a spot to inject without scare tissue. Some of us guys with experience are kinda wrong too, when we suggest to a virgin to use a D bol kicker. Spike those levels in a new guy a lets get those side come'n. Think bout it. I believe that a kicker for a vet is normal protocol cause we know our bodies and are perpared for unforseen pitfalls. New guys try what we do and they got acne, gyno, stomach pains, nose bleeds, etc. I'd hope that as vets some of us be a bit more responsible bout what we say, ( not advice, cause you guy are super cool) around a new guy we may give him solid advice like for example
" I think you should just keep your cycle simple and go with Test a 400mg aweek have your AI's and Sarm's in place and follow a consistant protocol." Then we'll say " if it was me though I'd up the dose for myself to 800mg a wk get a frontload and maybe kickstart that with D bol or Tbol ". Some new guys listen but lust after gains that experienced gys have got'n over the years and " Well, if he would do that, thats what I'ma do and get Bigger quicker." We just gotta watch how we tell new guys, cause somebody doing something crazy gonna wind up dead. REAL TALK.
Another thing is every new guy wanna run a " Stack". Thats nonsense and not even needed if you're a new guy. I promise you new cats that the world will not run out of steroids before you get a chance to get your fair share.
Lastly jcar ( my Homey) reminded me of something I came up with a while ago. Run'n cycles longer than 8 to 10 weeks for a new guy is just wack. That will lead a guy into the Clark Kent Theory as I call it. Sometimes guys wanna run until their outta juice ,not when it's suppose to end. I look at that as something of a signal of a possible future problem. Guys with 2 cycles doin 24 week cycles, The Clark Kent Theory.which goes as follows

Once a person realizes that in 12 to 16 weeks any given time , you can become Superman, it gets harder and harder wanna spend time as Clark Kent.
Just some thoughts that I hope make sense to somebody other than me.

Peace and Love

... The Clark Kent Theory.which goes as follows

Once a person realizes that in 12 to 16 weeks any given time , you can become Superman, it gets harder and harder wanna spend time as Clark Kent. ...

Awesome post!

..and this^ is great, lol. I'm gonna start using this.

As always Homey very sound advice. I havent been in this game nearly as long as you or some other guys and people always ask me how I know what I know. Well the answer is simple I love myself therefor I dont rush into things. I ask questions if I dont know and I freely share what I know to be true. The internet is a wonderful thing for sharing information it is also a bane. Any one can spend a little time readin threads and throw up a few good lines about what they "KNOW" when in reality they dont know shit from first hand experience and this gets guys in trouble. I believe Heavy calls em Thread Parrots LOL. The truth is NO ONE knows all there is to know about AAS but if a guy is patient and willing to listen long enough they will start to realize who it is who knows their shit and whos a thread parrot(sorry Heavy that one gets me everytime)LOL. A while ago I started noticing the same things your talkin about MIK and it is scary. It amazes me to think that someone would take a syringe load it and shoot shit in themself without first finding out everything they can about the stuff. How does that make any sense at all? And some of the compounds you mentioned Homey are just downright fucking scary and WILL kill you if you dont know what your doin. THIS SHIT IS NOT A GAME>FUCK UP AND GYNO AND BABY BALLS ARE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES YOU CAN DIE! That bein said AAS can be very safe as evidenced by guys like you my brother who after 20 years are still goin strong. Knowledge is a powerful thing but sadly lack of knowledge is even more powerful. Good Luk guys have fun and be safe

So what is better, 50mgs of Superdrol ED or 150mgs ED of Oral Tren?

So what is better, 50mgs of Superdrol ED or 150mgs ED of Oral Tren?

They suck solo, but stacking them together is the best cycle out there!

:roflmao: Joking, of course.

its not just online i talk to peeps at the gym and all i hear is d-bol this and a-bombs that, no one has any clue about pct or ai's its just take these for 8 wks and im gonna be huge!
i want to educate but i like being on the down low! i just say "you might wanna do some homework before you jump into anything" I just hope someone steers them on the right path.

i will admit, my first cycle i did in iraq becasue it was easy to get. got HORRIBLE advice!!! i did WAY too much test and i just wanted to kill MF'ers even my own guys when they pissed me off. HELL YEAH i was superman, i picked a 170 pound kid up with all his gear (extra 80 pounds) over my head and try to launch him off a roof!!! did i get big HELL YEAH!!!! did i stay big yeah. i could never get over 155 now i walk around at 1907 years later. i didnt know about PCT or anything. suprised i didnt get gyno, now i haven't touched it. i have been reearching for a awhile especially after i found this place. got a lot of info, and great guidance.... just havent made that leap yet.

i want to say GREATRESPONSIBLEPOST!!!!

wished i had known then what i know now!!!

great post..im totally new to this site an itil make me think twice about things i read on here..good to have guys like u on..Thanks

IML Gear Cream!
great post..im totally new to this site an itil make me think twice about things i read on here..good to have guys like u on..Thanks

I wrote this for guys like you Homey ! Be safe and have a ball here.
You just made my day !:ohyeah:

Peace and Love

Good stuff SD!!!

Maybe it could be stickied or added to a current sticky to help new guys like this?

I want some sort of Biography of this Superman Daddy guy.. I see he writes good stuff, but where does this base of knowledge come from? I WANT FACTS AND DETAILS!

I want some sort of Biography of this Superman Daddy guy.. I see he writes good stuff, but where does this base of knowledge come from? I WANT FACTS AND DETAILS!

Saney . . STFU! :coffee:

I've known him for some time and he knows his shit better than most. I've had great in depth conversations with the man, this place wouldn't be the same without him. He's one cool cat!

/V

IML Gear Cream!
Vic +1 SMD is a great guy and very knowledgeable about many things. Saney however I can say we would all truly be heartbroken if you jumped off a bridge really we would. Do it an find out. Real tears here

Just heard bout this in the gym this morn'n

It's really strange time'n that I posted this thread earlier this week. Even stranger that I was mention'n Methyl Tren. I've heard of people get'n wacked by this stuff but I never pesonally knew anyone. Well a guy we had been hang'n with for a couple of years named Lucky actually from Trinadad lost his life due to take'n to big a doseages of Methyl Tren for extended an peroid. It''s used in mcg, Lucky was doin maybe almost double the doseage that should be done. Had'nt seen him for a while after he left Jamaica. Got word today what happened after he went home from here. He was kinda experienced in AAS and was HUGE, but he was always want'n to do " just a lil more" great guy though. I only posted this to say no matter how much experience someone may have and how much we may have done of compounds.........There's always a limit. Just speak'n for myself there's some compounds that just don't equal out in "risks to gains" and just maybe should be walked away from. Just a thought.

Peace and Love

Well since I posted this here, I've read several post that seem to indicate that I may need to say this again.New guys take your time.

Peace and Love

Wow...Very informative post SD.... I'm new and going through my first test e cycle. Test alone. You'e given me advice before but this is what i needed to read as a newbie. thanks bro

Oh wow, thanks everyone. I ordered it from Amazon. Canceled that order pronto. It was only 30 bucks or so. Thanks though. Great positive feedback.

Sunnyshah

It pleases me that you are listening and taking advise from guys that have been at this for years. If you are looking for proteins, supplements or even test boosters you need to check out the sponsors here as they have almost anything you could want or need. Then after you study and read all the sticky's and learn all you can about compounds and such if you decide at some point to take the next step and lay something out for us to critique there are many here who will help you.

I don't know what any of that means. I know nothing about anything involving steroids. But I would like to become bigger. What are the responsible, safe things I should know and do to start? I'm all about safety and will listen to what you say even if it means starting very very slow. Thank you.

I don't know what any of that means. I know nothing about anything involving steroids. But I would like to become bigger. What are the responsible, safe things I should know and do to start? I'm all about safety and will listen to what you say even if it means starting very very slow. Thank you.

Diet, training and sleep...

Usually you would be experiencing some pain for brining up an old thread.....but everyone is thinking the same thing I am.

I miss Superman's Daddy. There is a RIP thread on here with some links to who he was and was he accomplished in life---pretty cool if you ask me.

(may have been on another forum now that I think about it)

SD was my closest friend. RIP brotha, you are truly missed! Real talk....peace and love as always.

/V

Back