• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My Gyno Problem

Road Warrior

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I noticed that I was sufferining from gyno (Lump not fat) about two weeks ago. Since then I started supllementing zinc and natural test (Terribulis and foods that increase test) I have been noticing that it has started o shrink? Is this natuarl and does any one know if it will keep shrinking? Or will it grow again in a few Days? It used to be the size of a Big marble and now its a bit smaller.

Okay I'll use Nolvadex to reduce the Gyno to a point where it is not noticable, now I just have to find a source where I can get it

ROAD did this gyno come from any AAS use?

if you are over 30yr or older we might be able to help you with the proper nolva and such to help with this Gyno issue

Hey, sorry to jack your thread like this but I'm having a similar problem.

For me its always been like this, since I was 15 (when I started eating a lot of unhealthy food). Under my nipple and lower chest its just fat or gyno I dont know what it is and I just learned about this gyno stuff. I hope I dont need a surgery or anything.

I'm taking ZMA ON test boosters. should I jump on nolvadex too? I'm currently bulking. I want to get rid of this. Eventhogh Im in a lot better shape then most of my friends in the gym the fat nipples embarrass me :(

letro if the nolvadex doesnt work

DiGiTal,

I have been battling the same problem ("puffy nipples" no lumps but soft fatty tissue) since my early teens as well. No matter if I dieted down to 175lbs. @ 8% bf or 225lbs. @ 18% bf the problem was the same. I decided to go to a dermatologist, and I started getting injections in the nipple areas and have noticed a difference after the second shot out of 3. Dr. says if it does not clear up to my satisfactio after the 3rd and final injection he recommends lipo. Hope this helps.

Dang!

All I can say is havent you guys been useing a ai while on ANY steroids. I would never even consider doing any anabolics without first having all I need as far as ai's, HCG, clomid and nolvadex for PCT. Gyno is about the only side effect I worry about. I have a lump under my right nipple and it's been there for like 20 years but I am very careful because if I dont do things right I can get a flare up. And once you get a good set of gyno bitch tits there is no other way than to have surgery. I even keep letrozole on hand which is VERY powerful just for a emergency which I once had a use for by the way. This gyno issue needs to be taken real serious fella's.

when and if i use nolva i get hg from a sponsor here, there generic pills . imo

Back