• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

This board kicks ass

ersin.konuk

GO HARD!!!!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU SMD, HEAVYIRON AND TYLER3295 AND EVERYBODY ELSE WHO HAS ANSWERED ANY OF MY QUESTIONS. SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON THIS BOARD IT HAS HELPED ME AND THE KNOWLEDGE IT HAS GIVEN ME HAS BEEN PRICELESS. I AM ON A COUPLE OF OTHER BOARDS AND NONE COMPARE TO THIS.

Speaking of that, this IS a pretty good board. Others have a bunch of jerks. :p

You are very welcome

It's all good Homey.

Peace and Love

Werd! :thumb:

I'm like one of the very few Power Lifters on here, with that being said these boards are still 10x better, than anything I've viewed in the past!! Great group of meatheads collectively!!!:dance:

Flathead

iam glad i came on here great bunch of guys, girls. iam also on alot other boards.

IML Gear Cream!
When you look at our Mods , who are some of the most informed and cool people around, then you look at some of our members who are as informed at least as good as the Mods on other boards. Then go listen when some of the old school members kick it. Aside from some overworked advertisement from a certain sponsor ( whom I must admit seems to be get'n a lil better and I wanna thank him for that......did I just say that LOL) It's really hard to find a more complete place to learn.

Peace and Love

i JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU SMD, HEAVYIRON AND TYLER3295 AND EVERYBODY ELSE WHO HAS ANSWERED ANY OF MY QUESTIONS. SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON THIS BOARD IT HAS HELPED ME AND THE KNOWLEDGE IT HAS GIVEN ME HAS BEEN PRICELESS. I AM ON A COUPLE OF OTHER BOARDS AND NONE COMPARE TO THIS.

I couldn't agree more. I had no idea such a forum existed. I do not follow other boards of any kind, and I sure as hell don't post on them. I'm not a bodybuilder, I'm pursuing HRT, which is why I was triply surprised to find myself returning here daily to read the posts. It is a rare day indeed that I don't laugh out loud at some hilariously twisted post, or that I don't glean some bit of useful information. I enjoy it so much, and the moderators are so quick to help, that I paid the small fee to join out of appreciation, not guilt, and f-ing glad I did. Thanks

If this Board had a huge black anaconda sized cock, Josh would suck it

Back