IronMag Research Chems

Low dose dbol only

Rep Points

Low dose dbol only

Hey guys I have just started a dbol only cycle or w/e you would choose to call it, I know most of you probably think thats silly but please just look past it, I got dbol from a friend for nothing and I wouldn't know where to get other gear so I'm sticking with the straight dbol. I'm not really looking for huge gains but as it was free I'm thinking I'll use it on a low dosage probably 20mg per day, maybe even 10? If I'm just looking to kick my training really what effects would 10 and 20 mg/day have repectively, also if I do a low dosage such as that do I need a pct like clomid or nolva? I'm thinking either just the 10 in the morning or 10 in the mornign then another ten a few hours later just before I train that day. I apologize guys if these are dumb questions go easy on me, Ive done research but its so much easier just to ask people with experience. I'm 21 yrs olds 190 lbs, eat about 3.5-4k cals a day, and dont oknow exactly how much but at least one shake and tons of lean meat each day so protein intake should be good. If anyone has ever done a low dose dbol run like this please let me know how it went for you.

Thanks

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I would suggest not using it at 21 years old. Stop before you do it. It isnt exactly the healthiest thing to do. You really have no idea what you're doing. You havent researched anything, your diet is completely unknown to you; 20mg alone will get you some lean body mass, but if you dont know what you're doing, why are you doing it? Do you have side supports? Liver care?

Anyway, hope this helps.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

POWER LIFT
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yeah 21 is way too early to start messing around w/gear. You need to slow your role & just hit the gym hard with proper diet & rest. Get a few more years under the belt & do some more research before entertaining the idea of using gear.

Flathead

Pin2win

Rep Points

IF you are that determined to run a cycle man up and pin some test. Run a cycle right.

Know the dangers of <25yrs though.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler3295 View Post
    IF you are that determined to run a cycle man up and pin some test. Run a cycle right.

Know the dangers of <25yrs though.
    On the money!
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Agree completely-under 25 is not a good idea,and oral only is a terrible idea.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MDR View Post
    Agree completely-under 25 is not a good idea,and oral only is a terrible idea.
    oral only does have it's place; strength gains will be there-but the back cramps form the liver being poisoned are not fun, nor is the extra $$ you have to pull out of your wallet to retain a healthy liver...still, I wouldnt suggest it anyway-not unless he's running a test cycle at 25 years and up.

Rep Points

Agreed

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

20-25mg daily is as low as I would advise.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

well i did a 20mg cycle for 2 months straight, and i got limp dick when i came off of it. Better have clomid and nolva, also i got a bitch tit from that cycle, and had my nipple cut open witha bunch of breast tissue size of a golf ball taken out. If you dont believe me i can post a pick with the scar he sliced me open. Dont F*Ek around with just dbol its a oral steroid, and should be taken seriously. You obviously did not take it serious because your taking it without knowing. Please stop until you have atleast nolva on hand or else you will have gyno to look forward to IMHO dbol is very bad for sides like that so be prepared!